Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female

Dr. Roth

Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County

180 John F Kennedy Dr Ste 100 Atlantis, FL 33462

Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Atlantis, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Kent state university school of podiatric medicine in 2011 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Roth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roth

Dr. Roth?
Dr. Roth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM
I had visited 3 other area docs with out resolution to my issue prior to seeing Dr. Roth. She was well informed and familiar with my condition. I received an explanation to the cause and a plan was facilitated. I am not 3 weeks into recovery and doing great. Very friendly staff, that made me feel comfortable thruout the process. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I never leave reviews, but after this experience with Dr Roth I felt like I had to write something. She is outstanding! I was able to get in for a last minute appointment for a foot injury and she was thorough, professional and helpful. I am a pretty active runner and biker and she was able to give me the full rundown of what was going on with my foot- besides what the initial injury- and things I may consider to prevent injury and better alignment going forward. Bottom line: I will definitel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
Love Dr. Roth! She helped our son w/ understanding his "Severs" heel issue and assigned him for physical therapy. She also assessed his posture and flexibility factor. After seeing 3 other specialists, she was the only doc who seemed to actually connect and care. Dr. Roth was very "present" and brought a realness to the situation. Heel has improved and we'd go back to Dr. Roth in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
Was taking a family member to see her. Never made us wait when we had appointments to see her. Was great seeing a doctor that didn't waste our time. Bedside manner was excellent - felt like I was talking to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I had constant problems with my ankle and after several years, decided to get it taken care of. I was nervous about visiting a new doctor because I was leaving my health in her hands. She answered every question I had and did a great job in reassuring me things would be ok. After Dr. Roth helped me, my ankle has been working it's way back to normal. I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I was seen by Dr.Roth after experiencing an severe ankle injury while on vacation. She was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate throughout the entire ordeal. Her skilled surgical incision healed with minimal scarring and she coordinated my recovery and therapy with my home state physicians seemlessly and with minimal stress on my part. You can tell she really cares about her patients and the quality of care they receive. I definitely recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
Poor communication. Dr. Roth visited patient at JFK & instructed her to call her office when released from the hospital so a cast could be put on for break. After the patient was released from the hospital several calls were made to Dr. Roth's office to schedule an appointment for the cast. The patient never received a call back. Finally four days later after sitting on hold was told Dr. Roth doesn't take her insurance . The patient could have been told sooner so she could find another ortho.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
Dr. Roth performed emergency surgery to my 14 year old sons fractured ankle. He has done excellent! We can't speak highly enough about her! On top of being a great surgeon, she is so caring, sweet, and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
Dr. Roth is a rare find! Not only is she a great physician but she's caring, kind, easy to talk to and I'm only sorry that I am moving to California and she won't be able to treat me anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I am a healthcare provider with a busy schedule. Dr. Roth's staff accommodated me between patients and at a moments notice! The initial appointment was very comprehensive and timely. The doctor and staff are knowledgeable and very pleasant! I was limping and in alot of pain going in to my appointment, and left walking without a limp. The pain subsided within 1 day. Needless to say, I am very impressed. All this and the doctor is relaxed and very easy to talk to! Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr Roth. I was dx with leukemia 2015, my immune was nothing and could not fight off infections,I developed this severe pain in my toe. My wife works in the hospital where Dr Roth works and my wife knows her very well also adores her. Dr Roth was consulted on my case. I ended up have 4 surgeries, and at one time I thought I was going to lose my foot,but Dr Roth hung in there with us, she always make sure I was comfortable before she went home. I need more space to write
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?
I had a tendon rupture at my foot and Dr Roth looked at it and recommended that I would need an Arizona brace. She was very efficient in making a cast so the brace could be made. I have it on now for two days and it appears to be working well. I want to say that Dr. Roth and her assistant Ms. Ruth have giving me excellent treatment. Thanks Dr Roth and thanks Ms. Ruth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Roth, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Roth?

The Orthopedic Center of Palm Beach County (OCPBC) welcomes you and is proud to have served the community for over 60 years with the finest orthopedic and podiatric care. Our distinguished team of Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians and surgeon...

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

2014
JFK Medical Center
2013
JFK Medical Center
2011
Kent state university school of podiatric medicine
2007
YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY
2014
2013
2011
2007

Dr. Roth accepts

Dr. Roth accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Roth's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Roth's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Roth treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 98% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Roth treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 98% of her peers

Dr. Roth treats this condition more than 98% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Tarsal Carpal Coalition Syndrome
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roth treats patients.

Jfk Medical Center