Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Noyes

NYU Fertility Center

660 1st Ave New York, NY 10016

Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Noyes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Noyes

3.2

Dr. Noyes?
Dr. Noyes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD
Dr Nicole Noyes is the Best of the Best in Fertility Doctors. I’m extremely indebted to her for her help with fertility and would highly recommend using her over any putter NYC Doctor. In addition to being a true expert and pioneer in her field, her staff is a pleasure to work with as well. If you find yourself in a fertility struggle, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
Dr. Noyes is incredibly gifted and talented. I was fortunate to have her as my doctor. She moved heaven and earth to ensure I was able to retrieve eggs before beginning chemotherapy. And 3 years later she helped me have my son. This woman is my very own earth angel - and to the bad reviews - seriously, it must have been you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
18 years ago when I was 46 years old, Dr. Noyes worked brilliantly and diligently to help produce a gorgeous healthy baby boy. Even though (at the time) I was quite old to be using my own eggs, she managed to harvest a few for implantation. And against all odds, through her kindness, caring, expertise and attention to every single detail that counted she is the reason my son exists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
I am 38 years old and have been to 4 Ob/Gyn doctors, 2 fertility specialists and an oncologist before seeing Dr. Noyes. Dr. Noyes was the first Dr. to diagnose me with a septum blocking my cervix. She performed surgery to remove the septum and can now see my cervix! I can not describe how thankful I am for Dr. Noyes!! She was extremely knowledgeable, professional and personable. I felt very comfortable with her and very confident in her expertise. My recovery time was minimal. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
Dr. Nicole Noyes is the absolute best in her field. You will not find a more knowledgeable doctor nor a mire caring doctor. I was a patient several years ago for fertility treatments and recently I developed some other issues. Dr. Noyes remembered my husband and I and treated us in the most warm and caring manner. Fir any gynecological issues I recommend her wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
- 10 (negative 10) stars !!! If there was a way to give this doctor 2 grades I feel she deserves -5 for professionalism and additional -5 for surgical skills. This is my 5th retrieval - and this time I was unlucky enough to end in the hands of Dr. Noyes. Let's start with the fact that she didn't even bother to introduce herself before the procedure and the amount of pain I ended up after was obscene. Months later I still don't feel normal and am in pain:((
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?
I went in for a ultrasound to see how my stimulation was progressing. Dr Noyes not only didn't introduce herself, she roughly shoved the wand into place and quickly informed us that I was not progressing. Then in an accusatory manner started grilling my husband and myself about was this really our first round of IVF and how could we not know this wasn't going well. She left the room abruptly with zero instructions on what to do next. If I could give zero stars, I would. Bad person. BEWARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Noyes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Noyes?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1992
1990
1987
1986
University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine

• Italian

Dr. Noyes accepts

Dr. Noyes accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Noyes treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Noyes' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening