Dr. Nicole Lawson, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Newport Diagnostic Clinic 2200 Malcolm Ave Ste B Newport, AR 72112 Get Directions
Dr. Nicole Lawson, MD
Dr. Nicole Lawson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Newport, AR. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with White River Medical Center and Unity Health- White County Medical Center.

Dr. Lawson's Experience

See how Dr. Lawson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lawson

Dr. Lawson accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Lawson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lawson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lawson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lawson to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Lawson's Performance
in Newport, AR |
Dr. Lawson is a sweet and caring person. I took my new baby in for an appointment and she made a point to make sure that I was doing okay with being a new mom, which I wasn't. Thankful she took time to care for me too. We LOVE Dr. Lawson!
Newport, AR |
Great doctor. She is very caring with her patients and has always guided me in the right direction with my medical needs. The nurses and office staff have always been friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this doctor and her office.
in Newark, AR |
Dr. Lawson and her staff are always caring and attentive to my family's needs. Not only does she take care of my husband and I, she cares for my grandchild and my elderly mother. They take time, even when they are busy, to make sure that we are cared for appropriately. I am thankful to have her as my physician.
in newport |
I will never go back to this so called "doctor" she is a quack and "guesses" when she diagnoses patients. no courteousness whatsoever. it is clear she would rather be somewhere else. She put me on meds for anxiety that gave me seizures and i have not been the same since. please get her out of here! we have enough quacks in this town! Terrible fake doctor. where did she get her license to practice? i thought they stopped making cracker jacks?
in Newport, ar |
I will never go back to this doctor. When she read my mri results she looked more confused then I did. I had to call them to get my mri results they never tried contacting me. I've left message after message with no return calls back. The one return call I got back Dr lawsons nurse was VERY RUDE AND KEPT TALKING OVER ME i left a few messages in one day explaining I need a call back so I can get the information on my neurosurgeon appointment. She acted like she was 5 and hung up on me. RUDE RUDE
Jonesboro, AR |
Very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Lawson, MD?
Are you Dr. Lawson?

Compare Dr. Lawson

Dr. Lawson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Lawson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lawson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

UNIV OF AR COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2002

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 2003

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Dr. Lawson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lawson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Injection