Dr. Nicole Fram, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Advanced Vision Care 2080 Century Park E Ste 911 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Get Directions
Dr. Nicole Fram, MD

Dr. Nicole Fram, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Fram is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Fram's Experience

See how Dr. Fram's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fram

Dr. Fram accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Fram is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fram has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fram's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fram to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Fram's Performance
    in Sherman Oaks, CA |
    Dr. Fram is amazing! I'm incredibly grateful & thankful for her care, guidance and expertise. I've had many complicated vision issues my entire life and recently needed cataract surgery. Dr. Fram worked with me, reviewing lens options and considerations. With my many questions, she gave all the time and attention I needed. From Pre-op, to surgery and post op... I am 100% comfortable in her very capable hands. I highly recommend and am forever grateful for the amazing vision she's given me.
    in Santa Monica, CA |
    Dr. Fram should have her license revoked. Went there for chronic dry eye. She convinced me to be in her "study". By the following day I changed my mind. Informed them and ask what I should do now. Have left three messages at office with no call back from them. So she was happy to take my money but can't be bothered to do anything to help me. What a truly horrible "doctor".
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Cannot overstate how much I respect Dr. Fram. Had shingles which got in my eye. After seeing two doctors and receiving inadequate and dismissive care, I arrived at Dr. Fram's office with a greatly inflamed cornea and diminished vision. She knew exactly how to treat my case - and may have saved my cornea. She is compassionate and respectful - and fortunately very up to date on best care methods.
    in Beverly Hills |
    Scheduled a 2:30 appt, and admittedly arrived at 2:42. Sat in the waiting area for almost an hour. Was taken back to one of what appeared to be 20 or 30 exam rooms, where I was given 3 different eye exams by 3 different assistants (including one supervised trainee who accidentally turned off the machine). Had to go to a separate waiting room between each exam. Finally saw Dr. Fram after 2 1/2 hours (now 5:30). Very nice manner, but felt like I was being "up-sold" on procedures.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Doesn't explain to me why she wants to see me so frequently. Tells me I'm normal, but I find out I have a disorder after reading my records. Nobody told me I have a disorder. The technicians don't know how to use the machines. Maybe the doctor should show them. I asked the front desk to send my records to my optometrists I he wouldn't have to repeat all the tests and they said we'll see if we get to it. They didn't get to it.
    Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fram, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fram?

Dr. Fram's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Fram has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fram's Board Certifications

• Sjögren's Syndrome
    • Ulcer
    • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
    • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 2003

Crozer-Chester Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Wills Eye Hosp

Completed in 2007

Francis I Proctor Fdn-Ucsf

Completed in 2008

Dr. Fram does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fram and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology