Dr. Nicole Fearing, MD

Dr. Nicole Fearing, MD

Bariatric Surgery  |

Dr. Nicole Fearing, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 47 years old.

Learn about Dr. Fearing

Video

See how frequently Dr. Fearing performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Esophageal Surgery
Sleeve Gastrectomy

Dr. Fearing's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Fearing "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met."

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of North Dakota / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center
  • University Of Texas Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fearing has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fearing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fearing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fearing's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fearing to family and friends
Dr. Fearing's Performance
Leawood, KS |
I had a 4:00 pm appointment, and waited more than an hour to see Dr. Fearing. When she finally came in, she said she can’t stay long, she has to get to a program at her child’s school. I arrived on time and waited for her. That instantly shut me down, and essentially said to me to not ask any questions or do anything that will take extra time. I made the appointment to consider my surgical options and the staff kept giving me paperwork like I had surgery and was there for a follow-up.
in Liberty mo |
Meeting with Dr Fearing has been great! Her and her staff are very kind. She answered very question I had to ask. She made it easy to understand everything about my procedure and what to expect and she let me know that i was right on track. The staff is just as concerned about everyone that comes into the office as well. Thank you all!
Olathe, KS |
Dr Fering is a "caring" Dr. I would highly recommend her!! She is thorough, spends time with her patients, and down to earth with you. She answers all your questions in language you can understand. Excellent bed side manners as they say! You would be in good hands with her surgery hands.
in Independence, MO |
If you are wanting to have the gastric sleeve done Dr Fearing is the Doctor you should let do this for you,Dr Fearing and her staff/team makes you feel at ease with everything that has to be done and if you listen to her this new tool will work for you. Dr fearing and her staff/team is always there to answer any concerns or questions you may have..Need The sleeve no fear Dr Fearing is here.she changed my life and gave me life again thank you Dr Fearing and The Fearing staff/team.
in Kansas City, MO |
If anyone, male or female, is considering a life changing, permanent weight loss, Dr. Nicole Fearing, MD is your expert specialist in Bariatric Surgery. My first appointment was overwhelmingly full of great information regarding my decision to permanent weight loss. Dr. Fearing listens to her patients history, asks questions, makes a plan designed for you, and is never in a hurry to leave the examination room. Her staff is incredible and will walk you through your journey. Kudos to this practice
in Grain Valley, MO |
I just had my consultation with Dr Fearing last week and it went very well! From the friendly staff, minimal wait times, to having all question answered. It was a very personal experience and that's so important to me as a patient considering something so serious as bariatric surgery. I would definitely recommend her to the next person!
Kansas City, MO |
The courtesy and kindness of all staff members and Dr. Fearing herself gives me confidence that I've found the right doctor. I don't feel like a number to them, but an actual person they care about. Highly recommend.
in Lees Summit, MO |
Dr. Fearing is one of the most kind..caring and compassionate doctors that I've ever met. She treats the "whole" patient...
in Blue Springs, MO |
She took the time to visit with me and explain the entire process in great detail. Very comfortable experience.
in Blue Springs, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fearing for over 2 years. When I went in for my very first appointment she listened to me and treated me like a person. That means a lot to me I've seen many doctors over the years and felt judged on site. Dr. Fearing is the complete opposite she really cares about her patients, if their is ever any questions or concerns her and the great staff are always polite and willing to help. I started with her at a B.M. I. of 92 and on O2. Considering WLS Call Dr. Fearing off
in St Joseph, MO |
Dr Fearing takes the time to listen to you and works closely with you.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fearing, MD?
Are you Dr. Fearing?

Visit Dr. Fearing

Dr. Fearing accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Medico
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Hospitals where Dr. Fearing has admitting privileges

Menorah Medical Center
5721 W 119th St
Overland Park, KS 66209

More Bariatric Surgery Specialists like Dr. Fearing at The Surgical Weight Loss Institute of Kansas City

Bariatric Surgery Specialist