Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Ducharme

Washington University Clinical

4921 Parkview Pl Ste 13A Saint Louis, MO 63110

Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Ducharme accepts

Dr. Ducharme accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Ducharme's experience treating your condition or procedure

Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Ducharme treats Diabetes Type 1 more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Ducharme treats this condition more than 93% of her peers

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Ducharme treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 92% of her peers

Dr. Ducharme treats this condition more than 92% of her peers

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

3.1

Dr. Ducharme?
Dr. Ducharme's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO
I really like this Dr for my husband. Just the person he needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Dr. Ducharme is an amazing physician. I have been going to her for over 4 years now. She has amazing knowledge, dedication and compassion for her patients. The negative reviews below are so wrong of her. She gives everything for her patients and continually fights for them. My experience with her is nothing but positive. I have referred many many people to her both friends and family and will continue to do so. Her Nurse Carrie is amazing & caring! Dr. Ducharme is an amazing Endocrinologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
I am very fond of Dr. Ducharme, I find her to be very thorough and informative. If I don't understand the test results, she explains in terms that I can understand. I have recommended her to several others, one of which is my sister. She has thanked me several times for the recommendation as she has lost over 80 lbs and got her weight back in control, says she's never felt better. Dr. Ducharme talks fast but is very easy to understand, and answers all my questions. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Ducharme is a wickedly intelligent person, and it shows. There are few doctors as whip fast as she is. She is not just good, but incredible. She will eventually go on to greatness, those of us who benefit from her now are blessed and lucky. All these low comments who gave low ratings are incorrect based upon the fact all hospitals are slow, doctors can't be specialized in everything, and if she talks fast its because she has a city full of people to help. Thank you Dr. Ducharme for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Avoid this individual at all costs! My mother arrived at her office and Nicole the DO, refused treatment in violation of her Osteopathic Oath. She stated since my mother was under the care of another physician who she believed to be an Endocrinologist but in actuality specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis, measurement of bone density, metabolic bone disorders, Paget's disease of the bone. Nicole Ducharme said to find my mother a primary care physician or to go to the ER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
I took my elderly friend in for a visit to her physician. The first thing Dr Descharme said was" I don't take patients like you any more. I just do endocrinology " She then proceeded to talk a mile a minute tell ing us that the last CT scan showed a SUBDURAL HEMATOMA and we needed to get another CT. The CT she was referencing was done 1 week prior. She also said that she called us to come in. She did not. I called to make an appt because I was alarmed at my friends behavior. Skip her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Dr. Ducharme is an unpleasant person to be around. She walks into the room typically an hour or more after your appointment time and has an attitude that she is here doing you a FAVOR, rather than providing a SERVlCE that you are paying for. She doesn't work with patients to form a treatment plan that works for you, instead tells you what you HAVE to do or she will no longer see you as a patient. Her staff is friendly but useless. They book far too many appointments and never answer the phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
I was referred to Dr Ducharme for a thyroid problem by my primary physician. I waited in the exam room for almost 2 hrs before she came in, and then she proceeded to not listen at all to me, stated I was wrong with everything I said, and other providers were all wrong. She spent her entire time typing away in her computer and none of it focusing on my situation or how to resolve it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Dr. Ducharme is a rare combination of scientist and first-rate doctor. Thorough examinations and reports, a good memory for examinations done weeks ago, and a direct professional conduct. Go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Compassionate, knowledgeable physician. Returns phone calls the same day. Has a wonderful assistant, Carrie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Dr. Ducharme is very thorough and has got my sugar and weight in control. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
She made me feel like she was very interested in my History and gave me a thorough exam. She detailed information on what I needed for the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
Dr. Ducharme was terrific. She is a very high energy doctor, and I very much like that about her. She was kind, and she got the the issue very quickly. I also liked that she explained a range of choices for me. She recommended a conservative approach to start, and asked for a follow-up in 6 weeks. My only suggestion for improvement would be to provide an e-mail address for sending in the readings during the interval between appointment and FUP. Otherwise, an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
You're a number. Double-booking: once waited 1 hour for 7:45 AM appt, saw her slip into other patients' rooms- NO acknowledgement of/apology for lateness. Begins appts with rapid-fire questions followed by 5-second man-handling exam. PERFECTLY followed her advice for months, she made NOT ONE comment on marked improvements, only not good enough. Renewed wrong Rx, forgot call-backs. Harsh, lacks basic empathy & courtesy, seemingly views you as a set of test results, not a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Dr. Ducharme insisted on diagnosing me with an disease even though I did not meet the criteria its diagnosis, and even though I was only seeing her for primary care needs. In answer to my questions, she rattled off generic facts with her eyes closed. In addition, her BJC office schedules appointments for you without asking your availability - they just hand you the appointment card. They also accidentally kept my health insurance card and had to mail it to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?
I had two good visits. Dr Ducharme was really concerned with my health and was aggressive in my care. This is what I needed. I didn't wait long in the waiting room. I had lab tests and she called with results. My brother said she talks fast, but I was able to follow her speech and instruction. I am sure if you ask her to speak a little slower she will do it. She seems to be really into her work and cares about my welfare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Ducharme, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ducharme?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ducharme treats patients.

Barnes Jewish Hospital