Dr. Nicole D'Andrea, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 59 reviews.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea has been my ob/gyn for almost 15 years. She has been a constant source of wisdom, comfort and professionalism from my reproductive years through menopause. I highly recommend Dr. D'Andrea at any stage of a woman's life for exceptional care.
Author:
After my first appointment with Dr. D'Andrea, I cried the entire way home. Sobbing. Finally, I found someone who understood what was happening and listened to me. She gave me and my husband options, and I feel amazing now. I am blessed my health is in her hands! You truly feel you are her only patient, and she is never rushed. Her staff is friendly and professional. I am fortunate to have access to this brilliant doctor and team of dedicated employees!
Author:
I would always recommend Dr. D’Andrea to family and friends. She is the most compassionate provider I have ever had. She is easy to talk with. She always answers all my questions and concerns.
Thank you B. Pangburn for your kind review.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is truly one in a million! She always shows me that personal care attribute that is rare these days. She never makes you feel like just another patient or number.. she is invested in her patients and her job and it shows! And... she always has her beautiful smile to share.. Thanks for all you do for me and our community! Kimberly LaChance
Thank you Kim, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tanya Ely
Thank you Tanya.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is very upbeat, warm, and knowledgeable. Her surgical ability is top par. She comes highly recommended to me by my family and would do so to any other family and friends.
Thank you Jill.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea made my transition to her office easy! She is very friendly and went above and beyond to help me!
Thank you Penny, we are glad you liked your transition.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is hands down the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. She is kind and considerate and she remembers your name. She delivered my son via C-section and made my experience a positive one. I hardly have a scar and my recovery was swift. I will always recommend her and I absolutely adore her.
Thank you Jessica for this awesome review!
Jean Smolkowicz
Thank you Jean!
Author:
A very caring and thorough Doctor, she truly cares about her patients and their health and happiness.
Thank you Iva!
Author:
Dr. Nicole D'ANDREA IS WONDERFUL- GOOD LISTENER, AND VERY PERSONABLE. I would recommend her to anyone,and I have..
Thank you so much Mona for this review.
Author:
My review is not actually for Dr. D'Andrea (I see Marie Frey, FNP) but I would like to leave a review for her and Carteret OB/GYN in general. I have used Carteret OB/GYN since I was pregnant with my daughter in 1994 (with the exception of the time I temporarily moved out of the area). I have always felt it was a caring professional atmosphere and I dearly love Marie in particular. I never feel rushed or like my questions are "stupid". She is a wonderful provider.
Thank you Anthanette for your kind review. We are so glad you moved back to our area.
Just the best!!!
Thank you Bobbie!
Author:
She is a trusted, knowledgeable and caring doctor I would recommend to any woman.
Thank you for your review Donna.
Author:
I had my first c-section after 2 vaginal births. I was very anxious about having to deliver by C-section. Dr.D’Andrea was very comforting throughout the entire process. I will most definitely recommend her to future clients, and will see her again for any future needs of my own. Candice Riley
Thank you Candice! It's our pleasure to care for you!
Author:
I am very particular about doctors. When my ObGyn was retiring I begged him not to, but he assured me that I would be well taken care of by his recommendation of Dr. D'Andrea. He was right! I'm not an easy patient but Dr D'Andrea won my confidence right away. She is friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and she is caring. She discusses your health with you and offers suggestions and all the options keeping in mind that you know your body best. I wouldn't trust my health to anyone else.
Thank you Holly! We appreciate you placing your confidence in us and it's our pleasure to care for you!
Author:
Seeing Dr. D'Andrea is always a pleasure. She has been my doctor now for 15 years and I pray she never decides to move away and take her practice with her. She is so welcoming and so attentive to my concerns. No matter what I go in to see her for, she always makes sure I leave there understanding everything and feeling comfortable with my decisions. I never feel rushed in any way. She also has a good sense of humor. I like that about her...
Thank you for the wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate the compliments!
Author:
Patient and listens well to her patients
Author:
Dr. D’Andrea is incredibly genuine, kind, and knowledge. She makes you feel very comfortable during your exam and talks you through everything she is doing. I highly recommend her to anyone.
We appreciate the compliments Nicole; Thank you so much!
Wonderful doctor! Extremely caring and sweet. Brittani Koch
Author:
I just love her spirit. She is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time and listens and will answer any questions you may have.
Thank you Nicole!
Author:
I started seeing Dr. D'Andrea after my OB Dr of 20 years retired. No one likes change and I was no exception. I asked some of my friends who they saw and they reccomended Dr. D'Andrea so I made an appointment with her. Loved her from the first visit! Shes so caring, funny, and the ENERGY!!! Never knew Id need her for one of the most difficult times of my life when I miscarried at 40 . Thank You Dr. D'Andrea for all you do!??
Vicki, it is our pleasure to care for you and thank you for trusting us with your care!
Author:
Absolutely love Dr. D'Andrea; she is very caring and gives you honest feedback when asked. Dr. D'Andrea takes her time to evaluate you and makes sure your questions are answered. Dr. D'Andrea treats her patients as though you were family.
Thank you for your kind review!
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is caring, very smart, thoughtful, tactful and humorous. She is an A-Plus listener and immensely knowledgeable. I have recommended her to many friends. They feel the same way.
Thank you Robin for allowing us to care for you and for recommending Dr. D'Andrea to your friends!
Felicia Holston
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is literally the best doctor I've ever had. She is so thorough, and never makes you feel rushed. I instantly felt a connection with her and knew that I could trust her in regards to the serious issues I was having. She referred me to other doctors for a procedure/surgery, and even though she wasn't the one performing the surgery, she still called to check in on me to see how I was feeling. She shows her patients that she cares, and doesn't treat you like a number. Love her.
Thank you so much! Each patient is very important to us and we appreciate the kind review.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. D'Andrea to anyone needing care and understanding. Recently relocated from VA, Dr. D'Andrea was highly recommended from my previous doctor. Dr. D'Andrea has been heaven sent! She hears and listens to understand. She takes time and shows compassion. She makes suggestions and has follow ups to "check in" on situations that need to be monitored. Her character is in celebration of all women. She makes you feel true and important. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Andrea.
Bonnie, thank you for your heartfelt compliments! Thank you for allowing us to care for you!
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is always upbeat and positive. She listens to her patients and answers all questions fully. She shares her medical expertise without being condescending, or flaunting an ego.
Thank you for your kind review!
Author:
I have been with Dr. D'Andrea for years. She is fantastic. I have recommended her to many of my friends. I couldn't ask for anything or anyone better. She is on-top of her field. When she leaves the practice, which I hope is many, many years to come, it will surely be a sad day. Thank You Dr. D'Andrea for taking great care of me and my family. Taunya Edgett
Thank you Taunya. We appreciate you referring friends to us as well. It is our pleasure to care for you!
Author:
Explains things in a manner that anyone can understand. Never acts like she is in a hurry.
Thank you so much for your review!
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. D'Andrea!! She is awesome. I was reluctant to see a female gynecologist but when my prior doctor retired I was assigned to Dr. D'Andrea. Wish I had not waited so long!!!! So nice to talk with a doctor who can truly understand what you are experiencing and able to provide working solutions! Kimi Kelley
Thank you for the kind review and for allowing us to care for you!
Author:
Dr. D’Andrea is a sensitive and patient doctor who fills you with educational knowledge pertaining to your medical needs. She made me feel welcomed and was concerned about my wellbeing. Her warmth and caring for you as a patient radiates through whatever procedure she is performing.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is a wonderful, caring doctor. I have been a patient of hers for many years. She never makes me feel rushed and is always willing to answer any questions I may have. I would definitely recommend Dr. D'Andrea to anyone needing a gynocologist.
Author:
In my opinion this is one of the most sincere and contentious Doctor's. I have absolutely complete faith and respect for this Doctor. Her first priority is the welfare of her patients. I can not tell you how much she has helped me not only physically but mentally. She is by far my favorite OBGYN. I absolutely love this woman she has helped me not only physically but emotionally when no one else seemed to care she stepped up to the plate ensure my mental state was ok for my surgery.
Thank you so much for your kind words and allowing us to care for you!
Author:
Best doctor every! A very compassionate, caring physician. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Author:
I love Dr. D'Andrea! She is extremely thorough and leaves no stone unturned...very nurturing and answers all your questions and is in no hurry to run out the door. I have been her patient for several years and feel so secure in her care.
Thank you Douglass for your review!
Author:
I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. D’Andrea for 14 years. Not only is she an extremely competent physician, she is also a compassionate and caring person. Her bedside manner exceeds expectation. I feel completely confident in her medical expertise.
Thank you Andrea for your review!
Author:
Dr. D'Andera is a fantastic provider. I would recommend her to any of my female friends, family, and acquaintances. Dr. D'Andrea takes her time to make you feel comfortable and genuinely cares about you the patient. She walks you through the steps of your exam, so there are no surprises, which is very comforting to me. She took the time to listen to me versus running in an out after the exam. She cared for me on a different level than other doctors, and I appreciate her empathy.
Thank you Jennifer for your review!
Author:
She is always very professional but down to earth. Listens and understands issues you have, encouraging and helpful.
Thank you Serina. We always want to be encouraging and helpful to everyone. Thank you for your kind response.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea always takes time to understand my needs and recommend a broad spectrum of approaches to resolve issues and to both improve health and prevent future issues. Thank you Dr. D'Andrea for your advice as well as willingness on today's visit to ensure I could see you despite the mix-up when my appointment was scheduled.
Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to write. Sorry about the appointment mix-up but, I am glad it was resolved quickly. See you soon.
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea is the best physician that I have ever had, and that is saying something after having lived in Chapel Hill for over 13 years prior to moving to Morehead City. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient and gives you undivided attention. She truly listens to your concerns and has the best bedside manners. I cannot say enough positive things about her!!
Thank you so much Leeanne. We look forward to caring for you many years to come!
Author:
Dr D Andrea is one of the kindest and caring doctor I know. Not only as her patient but as a nurse working with her .
Thank you so much for the kind words!
Author:
I feel fortunate to have such a wonderful doctor in the area.
Thank you Marie!
Author:
Very down to earth. Put at ease regarding the topics and conditions we discussed.
Thank you so much Donna, we look forward to caring for you!
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea always spends time going over my medical history from the previous year. She is also asks about my family and children. She is thorough and compassionate.
Thank you so much Martha for the great review! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Author:
Caring, competent, best in town
Lynn, thank you for trusting us with your care!
Author:
Dr. D'Andrea has always made me feel so comfortable and has always answered all of my questions very thoroughly. Very happy to have her as my provider.
Hi McKayla, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Thank you for making it so easy to love what we do here at Carteret OB GYN.
Author:
After 17 years I decided to switch my OBGYN and I'm so happy I did! Dr. D'Andrea is wonderful! She takes her time with you and you feel like you can talk to her about anything. Her bright bubbly personality is awesome!
Linda, you are wonderful! Thank you so much for giving our practice a chance to care for you. We look forward to seeing you again.
Author:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her! She always has the most upbeat smile when she sees me! I feel so comfortable talking to her, she is more like my friend in the room than my doctor!
Avery, your awesome comment has been shared with our entire office. Thank you for completing this survey!