Family Medicine  |
Dr. Nicole Canada, MD
Dr. Nicole Canada, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Canada is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.

9135 58th Dr E

Bradenton, FL 34202

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Canada

Dr. Canada's Experience

Dr. Canada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Canisius College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • St Vincent's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Canada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Canada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Canada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Canada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Canada to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Canada's Performance
in bradenton, fl |
She is excellent, she knows her patients & really cares about them. I highly recommend her for your family health care.
Orlando, FL |
I had to change insurance companies January 1st, 2017 via our wonderful "Affordable Care Act" insurance program and was put on a waiting list...."maybe June" I'll be able to get in for my primary care doctor...mind you, I just had skin cancer removed December 2016 and need to continue seeing a dermatologist....well, I called in mid March and asked what the status was and if there could be any prioritizing based on my recent removal of skin cancer...well, lets just say that wasnt happening -
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Canada has been my Primary Physician for over 10 years. I have never had a doctor that is more caring and spends time listening to you. She was the first doctor that actual listened to me about issues that I was having and worked with me to solve them. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a family physician.
in Parrish, FL |
Not knowledgeable about many medications and medicare rules but over-bearing and domineering, while also exhibiting extreme confusion and incorrect information on which she and her nurse practitioner seem to base their judgements, many of which are either very slow in coming (medically) or else incorrect, and also can be accusative. This practice tried to force a medication on me which was contraindicated by a DNA test, and blamed me for other issues without foundation. Off base!
Bradenton, FL |
warning prior to any services taken at this office please get an estimate of cost. This office will charge you an gross amount. I went to meet the doctor; first I only seen a nurse practitioner and who took our vitals and went over history. This all happen in 30 minutes and they charged my insurance $400.00 which was reduced to $278.03 which went to my deductible. My wife also went and that equated to $576.06 for 1 hour with a nurse. This office over charges; stay away.
in Brandon, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nicole Canada for 14 years. She is an absolutely wonderful caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I highly recommend her
in Bradenton |
The very best. No rush. Probably the best DR. I have ever been to.
in Myakka City, FL |
Great doctor, most of my family goes there, young and old. Takes her time with me, dues not hurry. Does a great job of covering everything I wish to discuss.
in Bradenton, FL |
My wife is a retired RN and we both feel that Dr Canada is the best Medical provider in the area. We highly recommend her. We followed her to her new practice because she spoiled us with her medical knowledge and bedside manner.
in Bradenton, FL |
My husband and I have followed Dr. Canada for years, we appreciate her thoughtfulness, her concern for our health and welfare. She is very through in her examinations.
in Palmetto, FL |
Outstanding. Compassionate, listens thoroughly and well and makes thoughtful decisions about treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Canada, MD?
Are you Dr. Canada?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO