Dr. Nicole J. Bright, DO

Dr. Nicole J. Bright, DO

Dermatology | Female

Vause Dermatology Cosmetic Sgy 545 Beckett Rd Ste 101, Swedesboro, NJ 08085 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bright specializes in Dermatology and practices in Swedesboro, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bright? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bright's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bright's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bright

Dr. Bright accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bright has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bright's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bright to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Bright
Dr. Bright's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Bright is a very efficient and personable Dermatologist. She takes the time to answer your concerns and explains the diagnosis and treatment plan. I had problems with dark spots. She cleared the areas and helped me to a ttain a more even skin tone.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Bright is very knowledgeable. She diagnosed, treated, and managed acne and eczema for my children. The regimen she ordered provided excellent results. She and her office staff were courteous and welcoming at every appointment.
in Smyrna, DE |
I went to see a dermatologist for the first time, my overall experience was amazing. Entering the office I noticed it was clean and comfortable seating, the receptionist was pleasant and the wait was short. Dr. Bright was professional in her approach and toke time to explain my condition. Dr. Bright knowledge of her profession was obvious, but explained my condition in a very simplicit way. Since my first visit to know my condition has dramatically improved!!! I would recommend Dr.Bright
in Philadelphia, PA |
My visit with Dr. Bright was a very pleasant experience. She was very professional in her approach and took time to explain my issue. Dr. Bright explain my condition in a manner that I understood . She did not make me feel stupid when asking questions.
in philadelphia, pa |
I saw Dr Bright for the removal of a cyst I had on my face. Dr Bright was professional and caring the entire visit. I was nervous about having a scar on my face afterward but Dr Bright made me feel relaxed and explained everything clearly as she performed the procedure. I required a few stitches which Dr Bright placed very efficiently. There is no scar on my face and people comment often on what an excellent job she did.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bright. She is very knowledgeable , patient and took her time addressing my medical needs. Dr. Bright did not rush me during my visit and made sure I had a clear understanding of everything we discussed during the visit. She really has a way of connecting with her patients. I enjoy our visits and can't wait for my next visit.
in Camden, NJ |
I went to see a dermatologist for the first time, and I enjoyed my experience from the time I entered the waiting area to my experience with seeing Dr. Bright. Dr. Bright had excellent bed side manner and spent time with me to explain my issues. She explained everything in detail, from what my condition was to how she was going to treat my problem. After taking her prescribed medication for one week I am already seeing results.
in Swedesboro, NJ |
I think Dr. Bright is an amazing physician. I trust her completely and all of my family members go to her. She takes her time and truly listens to all your concerns.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I recently visited Dr. Bright for an appointment and was very happy with the overall experience. Dr. Bright was very personable and had excellent bed side manner. Dr. Bright was also very knowledgeable about my condition and took time to educate me on types of treatment available. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bright to family and friends.
New York, NY |
Called to make a new patient appt since I live in town, they expected me to wait 2 months! Of course, I said never mind - I found another dermatologist in Woodbury which I was able to see within a week. Not good for being new in town.
in X |
Horrible experience. The office takes advantage of your insurance. They will not spend time to look at symptoms, just recommend reasons to keep coming in for more tests and visits. If you ask questions or challenge these recommendations, the doctor is VERY rude to you.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole J. Bright, DO?
Are you Dr. Bright?

• Intertrigo
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2006

PCOM Aria Health/ Jefferson Health System
    PCOM
    Penn State University

Dr. Bright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bright

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bright's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bright

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients