Dr. Nicole Boudreau, MD

Dr. Nicole Boudreau, MD

Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Nicole Boudreau, MD is a gynecology specialist in Brookline, MA and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Albany Med Coll in 1996 and specializes in gynecology.

1180 Beacon St Ste 2C

Brookline, MA 02446

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Boudreau

See how frequently Dr. Boudreau performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Boudreau's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • New England Med Center Hosps

Dr. Boudreau has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boudreau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boudreau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boudreau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boudreau to family and friends

Dr. Boudreau's Performance

Dr. Boudreau was recommended to me by my GP. I went in with extreme pain for several months. Dr. Boudreau told me it was a knot on my pelvic floor and to see a physical therapist. That didn't sound right at all to me, so I sought another opinion. It turned out I had endometriosis (diagnosed via...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Before Dr. Boudreau I was quite scarred of going to the Doctor's. Her kindness and care has eliminated that and I no longer have the fear or anxiety of getting regular check-ups.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My recent experience with Dr. Boudreau was very positive. She was very gentle with the exam and did everything possible to understand my situation and lessen any embarrassment. Easy to talk with, unhurried and caring. I would certainly recommend her to friends and family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Boudreau is one of the worst gynocologists I have ever seen. I've been seeing her for about 5 years too, so I know this isn't a fluke. Last time I saw her was the final straw - I am switching doctors. Not only is she consistently at least 30 minutes late to appointments with no apology or...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor and staff made me feel safe and comfortable during my first visit to this office. Dr Boudreau was very easy to talk to, listened well, and explained all of the pros and cons to treatment options. The office could use updating but that did not deture from the excellent service.
Are you Dr. Boudreau?