Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD

Pediatric Sports Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Boniquit

Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush University

1611 W Harrison St Ste 300 Chicago, IL 60612

Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD is a pediatric sports medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. She graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago / Stritch School Of Medicine and specializes in pediatric sports medicine.

Dr. Boniquit accepts

Dr. Boniquit accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Boniquit treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Boniquit?
Dr. Boniquit's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD
RecentMost Helpful
So I have been going through a lot lately. I have done a lot of research on my condition and doctors as well. I was at the point of getting doctors opinions on my condition. So I decided to go with midwest and set up a appointment with dr.Boniquit. First off her staff and nurse were so kind and nice. The nurse that worked with Dr. Boniquit was awesome she was so nice and helpful listened through everything I talked about and engaged herself with help for me. Dr. Boniquit is probably the best orthopedic sports medicine doctor I have ever met. She walked me through all my optipns. Listened to me about my situation and what I was going through and took me through a physical half these things I mentioned not even one doctor I have met recently have done anything close to what this doctor has. She also walked me through the cd that i brought to her in regards to my last mri. And actully showed me eveything on it and what was going on. Unlike other doctors. Amazing doctor highly reccoamend g
Pleasant experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Dr. Boniauit takes time to listen. She is very compassionate and understanding. I always enjoy going to her office.
Very informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Normally I Dread seeing doctors but Dr. Levy made me feel comfortable from my first visit. She takes time to outline my options and explains what the treatment is. In addition she has a great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Friendly, energetic inspiring confidence . Listened well to my report of medical history as well as specific reason for visit. Would definitely see again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Thanks for making my experience so pleasant. You and your team are the best. Great. Dr. Boniquit made me feel extremely comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
After going to several Orthopedics and spending too much money, a friend recommended Midwest Orthopedics. When I came to Dr. Boniquit, I was frustrated about my knee pain. In one visit...one visit, she had me signed up for Physical Therapy and getting authorization for me to get knee gel injections. Dr. Boniquit positive attitude make me feel I can conquer this knee pain and lead a normal life again. I am so grateful to have her as my Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Dr.Boniquit is an excellent doctor. Very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Very pleased. She listen to me explain my pain.She was very careful with handling my injury..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
Dr Boniquit had me pain free in 8 weeks and back to walking. I will definitely visit her again if my pain returns?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
I have bone-on-bone hip arthritis and Dr. Boniquit gave me a cortisone shot directly into the hip joint. AMAZING! I felt NO pain and after one month, I have felt no pain from my arthritis. She is GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?
I have great confidence in her diagnosis, and treatment. She took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Boniquit, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boniquit?