Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD

Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD

Gynecology | Male

Nicolas P Xydas Womens Center 6500 North Fwy Ste 110, Houston, TX 77076 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Xydas specializes in Gynecology and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Xydas? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Xydas' Experience

See how Dr. Xydas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Xydas

Dr. Xydas accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Xydas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Xydas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Xydas to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Xydas
Dr. Xydas' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (40)
in Houston, TX |
The receptionists are very rude and they can never give you an appointment even if it's an emergency, they always want to send you to the hospital, either that or you have to wait until your next appointment. They always have you waiting for hours if they haven't yet hung up on you. They don' t guarantee who will attend you the day of your delivery because there are a lot of practitioners and every appointment you have you have a different doctor. One of my friends had a very bad c section done.
in Houston Tx |
They are great here always very friendly with me there is a little of a wait but to me it's so worth the care and attention they give I have been going to dr Xydas since 2003 and will keep going to him
Humble, TX |
my daughter was given birth to at the houston northwest medical center on april 13th with the best of medical care i ever imagined.
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Xydas for over 10 years. Love this guy and his staff. He is the BEST in Houston. All of my sisters go to him as well. Not only does he know his work he is also funny. Cracks jokes & makes sure you are comfortable. He delivered my one & only child & he will definitely deliver my next one should I decide to have another one. The only down side I can think of is the wait. OMG it seems like every women in north Houston goes to him because the wait is ridiculous.
in Houston, TX |
My experience was awesome! I thank these doctor for my healthy baby. Will continue to receive his care. Looking forward too future appt. Wendy S
in Houston, TX |
The staff is unkind and disorganized,who ever answer the phone needs to learn how to speak to patients and the over all staff needs to get there statements in order before answering question, most importantly of all they need to actually listen to what the person is saying. My initial time with this doctor was great he took care of me in my first pregnancy and it went well the providers were friendly but one bad experience can hurt a patient-doctor relationship and one did. never returning.
in Houston tx |
Dr xydas has delivered all five of my children he is very kind and such a people person he cracks joke and be professional at the same time I'd recommend him to anyone
in Houston tx |
I have been going to Dr.Xydas for over 10 years I trust him 100% when it comes to my body. He delivered my first and only daughter. I always said if I had a child he had to deliver it lol. I love Dr.Xydas one of the best in Houston I would recommend him to anyone.
houston tx. |
Excelente doctor....
in Houston |
Delivered both my babies , awesome Doctor , highly recommend ! He speaks Spanish ????
Have you seen Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD?
Are you Dr. Xydas?

Compare Dr. Xydas

Houston, TX 77076

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.