Gynecology  |
Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD
Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD is a gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Xydas is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

6500 North Fwy Ste 110

Houston, TX 77076

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Xydas

Dr. Xydas' Experience

Dr. Xydas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gynecology

• Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tulane University School Of Med

Dr. Xydas has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Xydas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Xydas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Xydas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Xydas to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Xydas' Performance
in Nigeria |
Awesome experience. Dr Xydas has passion for his work. He makes pregnancy and delivery a sweet memory. God bless you Dr xydas and your entire staff.
in Houston, TX |
Happy that he deliver 5 kids of mine and pregnant know with 7th baby that he will deliver too he care for his patient thank. You
in Sandton, GP |
It a good doctor
in Houston, TX |
I've been with doctor Xydas since 1997 and I would not trade him for another doctor in the world he the best gynecologist very professional and love what he do for his patients....thx again dr xydas your the best
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nicolas Xydas. Is one the best doctor you can ever have he. Dilvered all 7 of my kids 6 boys and 1 girl he is the best doctor i know kind and very nice his staff is well trained and very nice words can't explain how much I appreciate him .......
in Spring , TX |
I have been seeing dr Xydas since 2006. I absolutely love him. He also has seen my daughter and delivered my granbaby. He is very caring and attentive. He listens and is easy to talk to. He truly cares about his patients. The staff is great also. He works with other verry competent drs and nurses who all make you feel comfortable. Dr xydas and his staff will make you leave with a smile on your face. I recommend him any chance i get! ?????
in Houston, TX |
I went to dr Xydas for both of my pregnancys and I had a great experience any questions I had were answered and the ladies were always helpful and sweet I highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr Xydas since I was 14 and I'm 35 now he's the most caring and experienced doctor you could ever have he saved my life and my daughter's life I'm very proud to say he delivered all my children as well as many other family members children most doctors are in it for the money but you can tell he actually loves caring for his patients and his wife Allison is just as sweet and caring I highly recommend him without a doubt
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Xydas delivered all 7 of my kids he always happy and treats you with respect and he's the best doctor ever
in Houston, TX |
I love my Doctor, he's a Great Doctor! !!
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Xydas for over 17yrs and couldn't be happier with his services. He takes very good care of his patients before, during and after delivery and any other procedure. Thank you Dr. Xydas!
in Houston, TX |
This is a charming and caring doctor I know. I'm glad to be a patient of 18 years, I have refer several people to him. Dr Xydas, you are the best in the Houston area. Not only are you friendly but your staff is the best. I don't even have a appointment I still stop by to show you all love, may god continue to bless your spirit and your business. I wish I could give you ten ************!!! You may have to sit a minute to be seen but it's worth the wait, I just think you should offer snack now.
in Houston, TX |
The receptionists are very rude and they can never give you an appointment even if it's an emergency, they always want to send you to the hospital, either that or you have to wait until your next appointment. They always have you waiting for hours if they haven't yet hung up on you. They don' t guarantee who will attend you the day of your delivery because there are a lot of practitioners and every appointment you have you have a different doctor. One of my friends had a very bad c section done.
in Houston Tx |
They are great here always very friendly with me there is a little of a wait but to me it's so worth the care and attention they give I have been going to dr Xydas since 2003 and will keep going to him
Humble, TX |
my daughter was given birth to at the houston northwest medical center on april 13th with the best of medical care i ever imagined.
in Houston, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Xydas for over 10 years. Love this guy and his staff. He is the BEST in Houston. All of my sisters go to him as well. Not only does he know his work he is also funny. Cracks jokes & makes sure you are comfortable. He delivered my one & only child & he will definitely deliver my next one should I decide to have another one. The only down side I can think of is the wait. OMG it seems like every women in north Houston goes to him because the wait is ridiculous.
in Houston, TX |
My experience was awesome! I thank these doctor for my healthy baby. Will continue to receive his care. Looking forward too future appt. Wendy S
in Houston, TX |
The staff is unkind and disorganized,who ever answer the phone needs to learn how to speak to patients and the over all staff needs to get there statements in order before answering question, most importantly of all they need to actually listen to what the person is saying. My initial time with this doctor was great he took care of me in my first pregnancy and it went well the providers were friendly but one bad experience can hurt a patient-doctor relationship and one did. never returning.
in Houston tx |
Dr xydas has delivered all five of my children he is very kind and such a people person he cracks joke and be professional at the same time I'd recommend him to anyone
in Houston tx |
I have been going to Dr.Xydas for over 10 years I trust him 100% when it comes to my body. He delivered my first and only daughter. I always said if I had a child he had to deliver it lol. I love Dr.Xydas one of the best in Houston I would recommend him to anyone.
houston tx. |
Excelente doctor....
in Houston |
Delivered both my babies , awesome Doctor , highly recommend ! He speaks Spanish ????
Have you seen Dr. Nicolas Xydas, MD?
Are you Dr. Xydas?