Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 123 reviews.
Author:
Andrea is knowledgable and able to meet my needs, I had my first treatment of Kybella and so far I have been happy with my results. Overall experience is staff has been friendly and helpful throughout the whole process
Author:
Amazing experience from beginning to end! The staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable and provided thorough answers with any questions I had. Highly recommend this office to anyone. This center and procedure has truly changed my left for the better.
Author:
My experience was wonderful! I feel so confident and felt so well taken care of every step of the way.
Author:
I was very impressed with doc from my first time meeting with him for my consultation. He made me feel very comfortable and confident he would do a great job. I am now 6 weeks out and loving my results. I have had a very smooth and almost painless recovery. So thankful for him.
Author:
Excellent customer service and great results.
Author:
My procedure went off without a hitch. I was informed every step of the way and was never left with unanswered questions/thoughts. Very comfortable throughout the whole procedure including but not limited to pre-opp, post-off, therapy, etc. I will recommend Colorado plastic surgery to anyone in need/want of cosmetic surgery... except for Sunday's... because they are closed lol,!
Author:
Super sweet staff and so amazing, Andrea made me feel totally comfortable about everything.
Author:
I could not be more happy with my overall experience. I have had multiple friends and family come here and they were not lying you guys are amazing!!!
Happy with results.
Author:
Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are incredible. I cannot say enough amazing things about them and my experience. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
Author:
I have had 1 incision not healing as timely as wanted but every time I have come in it's been nice to have the reassurance and care for it to heal. All staff has been wonderful throughout my process. .
Author:
I am so grateful for the advice care and amazing results I received!
Author:
I had a full body lift with lips 360 and fat transfer. I cannot say thank you enough to the phenomenal team here at Denver body doc. I am so impressed with the results and support I continue to receive here!!!
Author:
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Great procedure, recovery and results!
Author:
Dr. Nick and his staff were great. I felt educated about every step along the journey and they were always there if I had more questions. Very friendly, professional, and competent office. I would recommend them to anyone!
Author:
I was very impressed with Andrea. She is very enthusiastic, very detail oriented and full of suggestions. She took much time with me and went very slowly step by step injecting very carefully. I love her diligence, the fact that she TRULY listened and made sure that I was happy. I will be back .
Author:
The whole staff was so helpful and any question I had was answered to detail,.My whole doctor Denver experience happened about a year almost 2 when I started to follow doctor Nick on snap chat. I have watched all his snap stories and FB lives as well to get information as well see patients get cut under the knife. I just had this great vibe of his videos an all. I knew he was the one and 5 months later I am LOVING MY GIRLS ... Best decision ever and definitely recommend him
Author:
My procedure and recovery went very smoothly and I am beyond happy with the results. Dr. Slenkovich helped me find the exact size I was looking for and my breasts look very natural, which is important to me.
Author:
From the beginning to the end (1 month prior to surgery and 7 months post surgery), the customer service of the entire office and Dr. Nick has been excellent. I always knew what to expect, no question was ignored and concern for my comfort was always thoughtful. I would not have expected the amount of Dr. Nick's time and concern post op as I received and I would recommend anyone to him and his office.
Author:
I have the Brazilian butt lift procedure donewith Dr. Nick. The doctor was extremely professional and understanding. My recovery went well. I was only in bed for about two days. With the massages and cupping thought my body healing really fast. My overall experience in his office has been all around amazing. I love the woman in the front. They always have the most beautiful smile and best attitude.
Author:
For the first time in my life I feel comfortable in my skin. I thought the staff was great and I would gladly get more plastic surgery from here.
Author:
The team here is amazing! From the moment I went to my consultation to my 6 week visit they have done things I have never received at other offices. I received a call before my surgery day just to make sure I was okay, the day of I had several nurses checking on me it was truly an unforgettable experience and I could not be more happy with this team and my results.
Author:
Very professional and courteous staff! The staff at the front desk every time you walk in are beyond cheerful and helpful. From first consultation to the last follow up, the whole staff made the experience comfortable.
Author:
I am very happy with my natural looking results. The staff is beyond friendly and welcoming and so good at making me feel completely comfortable. I will tell everyone about them!!!
Author:
Very professional, knowledgeable and honest about what needed to be done with my breast implants. My results are amazing and I cannot believe the change. I feel like a new woman after having 3 kids!! Thank you to Dr. Slenkovich, especially my after care nurse! She is amazing!
Author:
Very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff!
Author:
I waited over 20 yrs. to get this done, I am so happy I decided to go along with it. (Arm lift) (inner thigh Lipo) (Lipo to the jaw line) I am most pleased with my jaw line, I see a huge difference in my arms considering the short scar vs a long scar. As far as the inner thighs go, I have still to work on that area. I am so thankful for Dr. Nick and his staff for making me feel comfortable as possible.
Author:
I cannot believe how perfect my results are! I was able to bring in photos and have doc match them to what size implant I need without any problems and I have also had a great healing experience! I was back to normal after 2 weeks and I never needed help showering or anything like that. I also love that I received my choice of facial or Botox as a thank you for choosing them.
Author:
Procedure was smooth and easy. Office staff if wonderful. Surgical staff is wonderful. Overall experience was great.
Author:
DR. Slenkovich is awesome! His nurses are flat out fantastic.
Author:
From start to finish, every member of the staff has been delightful and extremely professional. My procedure went exactly as I expected based on my consultations. Dr. Slenkovich listened to what I wanted, and was very realistic with me about what results we could achieve. Overall, it was a great experience!
Author:
The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Slenkovich is awesome! Right from the top he told me which implants he thinks would look good on me. Even though I did my research on implants still do not really know all the way, but he made a right choice for me. I went with high profile, 300cc. I love my results!
Author:
I had an amazing experience at Denver Body Doc. Highly recommend Dr. Nick he is an exceptional and very professional surgeon and he has the most amazing staff. I am so happy with my mastopexy result. Best thing I ever did for myself!!
Author:
The staff and doctor were all very professional and caring. My whole experience throughout the process was very easy and enjoyable.
Author:
I am so happy with my breast augmentation and definitely recommend Dr. Nick and his friendly staff.
Author:
The doc made feel very comfortable. He knew exactly what was going through my head when I initially came in. I have not been this happy in a very long time. Everyone here are very laid back and helpful. I also feel like I got my body back after having 2 kids!
Author:
I am beyond happy with my experience. The entire staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I feel like I was informed every step of the way and they were able to address all my concerns through the healing process. I spent 2 years researching doctors around the country - the time spent researching was worth it as I am beyond happy with my result. Also, the girls in the office are so fun, I love coming back for follow up appointments.
Author:
Very professional and answered all the questions we had. He made the experience and process very easy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nick Slenkovich and his team to friends and family. Thank you for a great and fun experience.
Awesome staff!
Author:
Doctor Nick and his staff collaborate to please their customers' needs. They have done a great job and will recommend it to anyone that wants to look better and feel better.
Author:
Always makes. Me feel very comfortable, did a fantastic job.
Author:
IT HAS BEEN AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! I OVER ALL FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE MY HIGH SCHOOL BODY BACK! THANK YOU SOO MUCH DR. SLENKOVICH!!
Author:
I have been a patient of Andreas for almost a year and she has dramatically changed my life and my skin for the better. She has been helpful as well as successful in helping remove scars and raised bumps in my skin. She has performed the C02 laser and micro needling and was amazing.
Author:
He strives to ensure that he understands what your goals and expectations are and thouroughly discusses the options available to reach those goals.
Author:
Dr. Nick Slenkovich is really nice, very professional, confident and he did a great job on my ear surgery.
Author:
My overall experience was amazing. I am very much satisfied with my decision to make the extra effort to travel from out of state for my augmentation. The staff was incredible and the experience was personal and professional. I cannot say that I have any complaints, I am very, very happy with my results and the process as a whole. I would gladly recommend Dr. Slenkovich (and have, actually. I have had numerous friends add you guys on Snapchat!) to anyone looking.
Author:
Dr. Slenkovich was very friendly, very caring, professional and I was very confident in him. My ear surgery went very well, I was awake during surgery and no major pain after the surgery. I'm very happy I made this decision and I feel more confident.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Nick Slenkovich was great, and my results were better than I could have anticipated! I had a breast augmentation- recovery was quick, minimal pain, and amazing results :) Dr. Nick and his staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. They made me feel at home in the office and I felt very comfortable coming to them with any questions I had. You can tell Dr. Nick is very passionate about his work and wants the absolute best outcome for every patient
Author:
I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. The procedure went well. Appointments were timely, but sometimes longer than I anticipated. Dr. Nick is great! The staff is well-trained, professional, friendly and attentive. I am 2-months out from my surgery. I have normal numbness in several areas, some stiffness and “doosey” of a scar. (lol) However, I can wear a two piece swimming suit without disclosing that I had children or this procedure! So Yay....my husband loves it! I love it too!
Author:
Dr. Slenkovich and his staff were absolutely amazing. They were very kind and professional through the entire process. You can tell they love what they do by the amount of respect they show their patients.