Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Dr. Slenkovich

Colorado Plastic Surgery Center

761 Southpark Dr Littleton, CO 80120

Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Littleton, CO and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Littleton Adventist Hospital and Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Slenkovich to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Slenkovich with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Swedish Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Swedish Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Swedish Medical Center.

Dr. Slenkovich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slenkovich

4.195804195804196%

Dr. Slenkovich

My procedure went well, explained things thoroughly... liking my resulte
Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I am happy with my results
Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I received a Tummy Tuck, and Breast Augmentation. The office is always so warm and welcoming when I call in to the front desk or come in for a visit. The practice provided a smooth transition giving the best holistic care possible as well as true quality of care. I appreciate the whole team in guiding me through my journey smoothly!
Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Dr and staff are great, friendly and professional. Starting to see results, though still swollen, looking forward to the six month mark to see final results
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
The whole process including the procedure went by so smoothly,Dr. Slenkovich was incredibly helpful and informative from beginning to end. Everyone here made sure that I was comfortable and satisfied with everything. I got exactly what I wanted out of my procedure and I greatly appreciate everyone who help me along this process.
Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I am trying to figure out a way to explain in a short sentence how talented and professional Dr. Nick Slenkovich is. I had a breast augmentation and lift in 2008 that I wasn’t happy with. That experience left me scared to try again with another surgeon. I have consulted with over 5 surgeons within the past 4 years and never felt like, “oh this is the one”. By the time I consulted with Dr. Slenkovich I had looked at so many before and after pictures that I knew exactly what I wanted. The doctor and the staff are extremely caring and professional. They made me feel calm and safe. I decided to go with Dr. Slenkovich for smaller implants and a lift. I couldn’t be happier with my choice. My breast are exactly what I have always wanted. It has only been a month and my scars are almost gone. I feel confident with my body again. This is a scary decision for anyone so I hope this review can help you make the right decision.
Isabella Pi – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Nick Slenkovich and I have nothing but great things to say, from the consultation to procedure to post-op appointments. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff are super helpful and friendly, making the experience of surgery an easy process. This was my first surgery as well, so they were very patient with my anxiety and answered any questions I had. Recommend 100 percent and look forward to future procedures with him!
Jan 02, 2021
So far so good
Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Easy experience, friendly staff all went great.
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I had work done to the cheeks, jaw and neck line. The Doc was very understanding of my discomfort of my appearance. Days before coved hit, I was still treated with care and my post surgery follow up was well addressed with all safety measures. Loving what I feel and see so far. Thank you!
Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I did TT/BBL/lipo and honestly I am really pleased with my results so far. Dr. Slenkovich did an amazing job and I cannot wait to see the ending results.
Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I will start by saying that I would recommend Dr. Slenkovich to anyone contemplating which surgeon to have perform their rhinoplasty. I can say this confidently as the surgery he performed was my THIRD rhinoplasty, second revision, and second doctor. My nose was crushed in a freak incident when I was a toddler. When I turned 17, I finally decided to get my nose repaired as my septum was completely bent, 90 degrees, horizontally, like a stair step. I had difficulty breathing and was getting migraines from that. I found a ENT surgeon that could perform my surgery. 6 months after that first surgery, I was told that my nose was about 70% of what it could be and if I went in for a second surgery I could get it to closer to 90-95%. So I did. After the second surgery, that physician never saw me post op, I only saw his PA. I had no bridge; if you pushed on the top of my nose, it would concave. My septum was just as crooked, my nose was visibly deformed and my breathing no better.
Jillian – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
The team had great bedside manners. Always felt comfortable during every visit. Truly enjoyed the service and results!
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty done in august and so far I have been extremely happy with it. The team here is amazing and very kind. I would recommend it to anyone.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Andrea is knowledgable and able to meet my needs, I had my first treatment of Kybella and so far I have been happy with my results. Overall experience is staff has been friendly and helpful throughout the whole process
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Amazing experience from beginning to end! The staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable and provided thorough answers with any questions I had. Highly recommend this office to anyone. This center and procedure has truly changed my left for the better.
Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
My experience was wonderful! I feel so confident and felt so well taken care of every step of the way.
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
I was very impressed with doc from my first time meeting with him for my consultation. He made me feel very comfortable and confident he would do a great job. I am now 6 weeks out and loving my results. I have had a very smooth and almost painless recovery. So thankful for him.
Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Excellent customer service and great results.
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
My procedure went off without a hitch. I was informed every step of the way and was never left with unanswered questions/thoughts. Very comfortable throughout the whole procedure including but not limited to pre-opp, post-off, therapy, etc. I will recommend Colorado plastic surgery to anyone in need/want of cosmetic surgery... except for Sunday's... because they are closed lol,!
K.L. – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slenkovich?
Provider explaining information to patient