Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD

Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Littleton, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 1996 and specializes in plastic surgery.

761 Southpark Dr

Littleton, CO 80120

Learn about Dr. Slenkovich

This content was provided by Dr. Slenkovich "Dr. Slenkovich believes in setting a new standard for combining health and beauty. Each patient is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their cosmetic surgery experience that goes beyond the procedure itself. He focuses on developing a comprehensive treatment plan that includes: surgery preparation and testing to ensure your mind and body is in optimal condition for surgery; customized surgical plan to achieve your desired outcomes; thorough recovery program complete with recovery garments, prescription medicines, peri-operative treatments and routine follow up visits. This thorough approach to cosmetic surgery provides his patients with the trust and confidence they require in a surgeon, and the comforting support and patient care they desire that brings them, their family and their friends back to Dr. Slenkovich time and time again."

• Plastic Surgery

• Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• The Colorado College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Alabama School Of Medicine - Birmingham
  • University of Colorado At Denver

Dr. Slenkovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slenkovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slenkovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Slenkovich to family and friends

Dr. Slenkovich's Performance

Very professional, knowledgeable and honest about what needed to be done with my breast implants. My results are amazing and I cannot believe the change. I feel like a new woman after having 3 kids!! Thank you to Dr. Slenkovich, especially my after care nurse! She is amazing!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I waited over 20 yrs. to get this done, I am so happy I decided to go along with it. (Arm lift) (inner thigh Lipo) (Lipo to the jaw line) I am most pleased with my jaw line, I see a huge difference in my arms considering the short scar vs a long scar. As far as the inner thighs go, I have still to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I cannot believe how perfect my results are! I was able to bring in photos and have doc match them to what size implant I need without any problems and I have also had a great healing experience! I was back to normal after 2 weeks and I never needed help showering or anything like that. I also love...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Procedure was smooth and easy. Office staff if wonderful. Surgical staff is wonderful. Overall experience was great.
Are you Dr. Slenkovich?