Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD
Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Slenkovich is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center, Rose Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

761 Southpark Dr

Littleton, CO 80120

Learn about Dr. Slenkovich

Dr. Slenkovich believes in setting a new standard for combining health and beauty. Each patient is unique and deserves a personalized approach to their cosmetic surgery experience that goes beyond the procedure itself. He focuses on developing a comprehensive treatment plan that includes: surgery preparation and testing to ensure your mind and body is in optimal condition for surgery; customized surgical plan to achieve your desired outcomes; thorough recovery program complete with recovery garments, prescription medicines, peri-operative treatments and routine follow up visits. This thorough approach to cosmetic surgery provides his patients with the trust and confidence they require in a surgeon, and the comforting support and patient care they desire that brings them, their family and their friends back to Dr. Slenkovich time and time again.

Dr. Slenkovich's Experience

Dr. Slenkovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Alabama School Of Medicine-Birmingham
  • University Of Colorado At Denver

Dr. Slenkovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slenkovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slenkovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Slenkovich to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Slenkovich's Performance
Awesome staff!
in Littleton, CO |
Doctor Nick and his staff collaborate to please their customers' needs. They have done a great job and will recommend it to anyone that wants to look better and feel better.
in Littleton, CO |
Always makes. Me feel very comfortable, did a fantastic job.
in Littleton, CO |
IT HAS BEEN AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! I OVER ALL FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE MY HIGH SCHOOL BODY BACK! THANK YOU SOO MUCH DR. SLENKOVICH!!
in Littleton, CO |
I have been a patient of Andreas for almost a year and she has dramatically changed my life and my skin for the better. She has been helpful as well as successful in helping remove scars and raised bumps in my skin. She has performed the C02 laser and micro needling and was amazing.
in Littleton, CO |
He strives to ensure that he understands what your goals and expectations are and thouroughly discusses the options available to reach those goals.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Nick Slenkovich is really nice, very professional, confident and he did a great job on my ear surgery.
in Littleton, CO |
My overall experience was amazing. I am very much satisfied with my decision to make the extra effort to travel from out of state for my augmentation. The staff was incredible and the experience was personal and professional. I cannot say that I have any complaints, I am very, very happy with my results and the process as a whole. I would gladly recommend Dr. Slenkovich (and have, actually. I have had numerous friends add you guys on Snapchat!) to anyone looking.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Slenkovich was very friendly, very caring, professional and I was very confident in him. My ear surgery went very well, I was awake during surgery and no major pain after the surgery. I'm very happy I made this decision and I feel more confident.
in Denver |
My experience with Dr. Nick Slenkovich was great, and my results were better than I could have anticipated! I had a breast augmentation- recovery was quick, minimal pain, and amazing results :) Dr. Nick and his staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. They made me feel at home in the office and I felt very comfortable coming to them with any questions I had. You can tell Dr. Nick is very passionate about his work and wants the absolute best outcome for every patient
in Aurora, CO |
I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. The procedure went well. Appointments were timely, but sometimes longer than I anticipated. Dr. Nick is great! The staff is well-trained, professional, friendly and attentive. I am 2-months out from my surgery. I have normal numbness in several areas, some stiffness and “doosey” of a scar. (lol) However, I can wear a two piece swimming suit without disclosing that I had children or this procedure! So Yay....my husband loves it! I love it too!
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Slenkovich and his staff were absolutely amazing. They were very kind and professional through the entire process. You can tell they love what they do by the amount of respect they show their patients.
Littleton, CO |
Recently divorced, I wanted to make a change in my body image, just for me. I made the choice to do a complete Mommy makeover. Butt lift, breast reduction and lift and a tummy tuck. I chose Dr. Nick because of his professional approach, and his compassion to help me achieve my goals. My experience with CPSC was amazing. The level of care I have received has continued well in to my third month of healing. Anytime, I have a question or concern, the entire staff has been wonderful.
in Littleton, CO |
Wonderful bedside manner, very thorough in answering all my questions and calming my fears before breast reduction surgery. Honest and upfront about the entire procedure, what to expect during and after. Made himself available after hours to answer questions. Excellent surgeon, very pleased with the results.
in Littleton, CO |
I wanted to improve my neck just below chin to tighten up the area. It's common in my family to have develop double chins later in life. After doing some research I found Dr. Nick Slenkovich and selected him based off of his reputation and then I felt that he was very professional and understood exactly what I needed done. I had an exceptional experience with the CPSC team and they were very caring. Everything went very smoothly and exactly how I expected.
Great doctor, easy to talk with, very professional.
Denver, Colorado |
I've always been in good shape but after having a baby I just couldn't get my body back. It has now been two plus years since Dr Slenkovich and his team performed my procedures. I honestly couldn't be happier with the honesty, professionalism, knowledge, and most of all the outcome! I'm back to feeling great again thanks to the doctor and his team! To give you an idea of what others think, I've received many comments such as you are a piece of art, your body couldn't be more perfect....
in Castle Rock, CO |
I have been considering this procedure for years but it never seemed like the right time. I decided to have a consult and was put at ease. The environment was relaxing and everyone was friendly and complimentary. I felt no pressure to schedule the procedure but was pleased with the availability and time frame in which it could be done. The surgery center clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and competent. Followup appointments have been easy to schedule. I am very happy!
in Parker CO. |
Care from both Dr. Slenkovich and his staff was great, they addressed all my question and concerns and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a breast reduction. Very pleased with the results no more back and neck pain!
Aurora, CO |
The Dr and staff were very professional and timely with exceptional results. I never imagined a tummy tuck would be so affordable and life changing. As a paraplegic and no stomach muscles fat deposits would increase in this region over many years with no direct way to burn since all cardio, diet and weights work everywhere else.
in Littleton, CO |
I was so happy to find a plastic surgeon who performs arm lifts. Dr. Slenkovich was very helpful in discussing the advantages/disadvantages of the arm lift/liposuction procedure and determining which type of arm lift surgery was right for me. I chose the arm lift with the scar confined to my arm pit and I am very happy with the results. The office and surgical staff were exceptionally kind and attentive and Dr. Slenkovich was outstanding. I highly recommend Colorado Plastic Surgery Center!
Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Slenkovich really takes the time to talk with you and ease your fears. He understands what you want to change and offers his honest opionion on your desires so that you will be 100% happy with the results. I am thrilled with my outcome, and have recommended Dr. S to so many of my friends. He is awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD?
Are you Dr. Slenkovich?