Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD

Neurology ·  Male

Dr. Saikali

DENT Neurologic Institute

3980 Sheridan Dr Amherst, NY 14226

Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD is a neurology specialist in Amherst, NY. He graduated from AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARRIBEAN and specializes in neurology and headache medicine.

Dr. Saikali accepts

(716) 250-2000

Dr. Saikali accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
MVP Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Saikali's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Saikali's Top Procedures and Conditions

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Saikali treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 100% of his peers

• Myoclonus
  • Nystagmus
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

• Neurology

4.2

Dr. Saikali?
Dr. Saikali's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD
Horrible experience. He saw me right after my car accident in 2017, said he "didn't know what to do for me" and that I should "come back as needed." Ridiculous thing to say to someone suffering a constant intense headache and impaired brain function. I should have been referred on to an osteopath, a physiatrist, or any of several other specialties. Instead, I now suffer chronic neck pain, headaches, and have to deal with the aftermath of this doctor's negligence. How hard is it to tell your staff to schedule a follow up appointment?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Wonderful, caring doctor and staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
I went to see him for migraines, he told me the treatment but I needed prior auth grin my insurance, I was denied. I called for 2 weeks to see what the next step was. I left messages for him, finally I talked to the manager she didn't believe I called that many times. An hour later he calls me back, we talk je tells me what we're doing, that was in January we are going into April and I haven't heard a thing from him. Now you can call and can't talk to anyone. I won't go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
I suffered from migraines for years on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. He helped me find relief from pain and suffering. Wonderful bedside manner and he truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
I saw Dr. Saikali for frequent headaches and for being light headed. He was was very easy to talk to and listened carefully to everything I had to say. He made me feel at ease during the appointment. He explained what is causing my pain and gave me the information of what I needed to do to alleviate the pain. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr.Saikali.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Went to Dr Saikali for post concussion syndrome...he was easy to talk to and explained everything in a manner I could understand. Great Doctor with great people skills, which is important!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Dr. Saikali is an outstanding, brilliant neurologist. When I visit his office, he listens carefully to my concerns as if I was his only patient. He is extremely patient and thoughtful at all times. In order to develop a treatment plan for me, he thinks both in and out of the "box" in trying to alleviate my chronic migraines. His knowledge in the field is second to none and he is highly involved in the research and nationwide presentations on up-to-date development of migraine solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Dr.Saikali was excellent and very attentive to his patient. I would definitely recommend him to a family member or friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Dr. Saikali started by asking me about my condition and carefully listened to my responses. He went on to explain the possible causes of this condition in terms I fully understood. His demeanor was outstanding. He was very empathic and able to put me at ease almost immediately. He outlined a plan that will address my condition. I would highly recommend him to my family members and close friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Dr Saikali was very attentive to my husband, listened to what he had to say, explained in detail in words we understood. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
Extremely helpful with discussing and helping me understand what he is working on and the severity of the situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
There just isn't enough that I can say about Dr. Saikali. His knowledge and professional experience go hand in hand with his dedication to each patient. I don't feel like just a number to him, he has a true compassion and empathy that drives him to work towards helping his patients. Dr. Saikali doesn't use all those medical terms, he talks to you so you understand, plus he adds just a touch of humor so it makes it no so bad to be sick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?
I always suffered with headaches and migraine and it was impossible to stay focus or even enjoy life until I got refer to Dent neurology and seeing doctor Nicolas P. SaikalI have been treating me with Botox I hadon't been recovered 98%. So I will recommend him for your treatment. Thank you doctor Saikali.. Sincerely, Maria A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolas Saikali, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saikali?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saikali treats patients.

Compare Providers