Dr. Nicholas Viens, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery | Male

EmergeOrtho 120 William Penn Plz Durham, NC 27704 Get Directions
Dr. Nicholas Viens, MD
Dr. Nicholas Viens, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Viens is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital.

Dr. Viens' Experience

See how Dr. Viens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Viens

Dr. Viens accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Viens is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Viens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Viens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Viens to family and friends
Dr. Viens' Performance
in Elon, NC |
MY ankles gave out at the age of 67 and as I had knee surgery at Triangle Ortho in 2014, I went back and met with Dr Viens. Torn ligaments and shredded tendons, he could had not been nicer, more informative and honest on what to expect with both my wife and me. A fantastic surgeon, I can not praise him and his staff enough, they will walk you thru the entire process from day one to telling you "you are fine to go". If you need ankle surgery, there is only surgeon, Dr. Nickolas Viens.
in Raleigh, NC |
This was my second surgery on the same foot, so I was afraid the surgery would not be successful, but Dr. Viens is an excellent surgeon and I am so glad I saw him for a second opinion! He was honest with me and answered all my questions. He and his staff were with me and my husband throughout our 12-week journey. They never took long to get an answer to me by phone or portal. I could not be more pleased with my results. Dr. Viens is an outstanding doctor!
in Creedmoor, NC |
Absolutely outstanding - very personable, explains every detail thoroughly - wonderful bedside manner.
Dr Viens surgically stabilized my ankle with a plate and screws promising the ankle would be more stable and the recuperation shorter than the traditional weeks and weeks in a cast. The results have proven him absolutely correct. He and his professional staff are very responsive to questions, answering emails within hours. Office appointments are convenient to get to. The NC Speciality Hospital where the surgery was performed was equally accessible with patient centered care foremost.
Chapel Hill, NC |
Excellent care. Both the surgery & the interaction.
in Roxboro, NC |
Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he is a very caring and soft spoken man. I really have enjoyed the experience I had with him as a surgeon because he was an excellent diagnostician from the start. He told me what the surgery would involve and how long it would take to fully recover. He also gave me "attaboys" during each visit. I respect him highly and if ever the need arises that I need surgery on my feet or ankles, he will be the one I choose!
in Durham, NC |
I am very satisfied with both the procedure (ankle surgery) and the physical therapy (Emerge Ortho). It's great to be back to jogging in under six months time. I would recommend Dr. Viens to any of my friends and family.
in Hillsborough, NC |
Patient care was excellent, from the diagnosis to the post-operative care. Many thanks to Dr. Viens and his staff!
in Mebane, NC |
Dr. Viens performed surgery in September, 2015, to repair my damaged peroneal tendon and ligaments. The results have been beyond my expectations! I am now over 6 months post-surgery, and I no longer have the nagging pain and discomfort I had before surgery. My ankle is healing as expected, and I am regaining strength and resuming normal activities.I would highly recommend Dr. Viens. He and the staff have provided me with a great patient experience.
in Garner, NC |
Doctor Veins did my ankle surgery. He is a excellent surgeon,answered all my questions,and I never felt rushed. I would recommend him highly to all my friends and family.
in Durham, NC |
My experience with Dr. Viens was fantastic. I had surgery and follow-up care for a ruptured achilles tendon. The final result of the surgery was excellent and my recovery was way ahead of schedule. He is very qualified and very friendly and informative. He took time to answer any questions i had and i never felt like he was in a hurry. I would recomend him for anyone considering surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Viens, MD?
Are you Dr. Viens?

Compare Dr. Viens

Dr. Viens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Duke University

Graduated in 2007

Duke University Medical Center
    Duke University

Dr. Viens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Viens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery