Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Vachon

Nicholas S Vachon DPM

318 Main St Ellsworth, ME 04605

Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Ellsworth, ME. He specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Vachon accepts

Dr. Vachon accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check Dr. Vachon's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vachon's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Vachon treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Vachon treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Vachon treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Vachon treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

3.2

Dr. Vachon?
Dr. Vachon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM
Doctor Vachon's staff has been recently been billing me & my husband for visits made in May 2017!! We have been paying these bills until the last two (May 2017 for both my husband & me) were just sent in late October. Both bills are for $10.74 & refer DIRECTLY back to the mid 2017 visits. Additionally, the billing address has changed to some place in Coral Springs, FL. I flatly refuse to pay these bogus & inexcusably tardy invoices & am forwarding to Medicare for investigation into fraud
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?
I was seen for heal pain, doctor recommended insoles to help & a cortisone shot. Was told to make an appointment for 2 months if I was not having any more pain to cancel the appointment. At my 2 month appointment, my list of issues were brushed off, was given another cortisone shot that hurt as he was removing the needle. I was told to get a different pair of insoles, loose weight, get a desk job and I didn't need to make another appointment. Needless to say I will not be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?
We saw Dr. Vachon today because my son had an ingrown toenail that was getting infected. He removed the ingrown part with alacrity, stayed upbeat and humorous the entire time, and tell me the last time this happened at a Dr.'s office: We had a 2:15pm appointment and we were seen at 2:15! I actually cancelled a videoconference call at 3pm thinking "No way I'll be home on time." I live 15 minutes from the practice. We were home by 2:58pm. A most excellent experience by a professional practitioner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?
My first & only visit, I told "Dr." Vachon that I hurt my left foot. He said he was not going to talk about my foot problem as he did not do "that". Then he started cutting my toenails & explained what he was doing and why. I again tried to talk to him about my hurt foot and he shoosed me. I got quiet for the next 5 toe trimmings but I really needed to talk to a foot doctor so I brought up my injured foot again. This time, he said I just would not shut up and shook his head at me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?
He misdiagnosed my foot problem several times. And when I called to make another appointment the office had a new policy that required patients come in and update their patient information BEFORE they could make an appointment. I explained it's a 40 minute drive each way, and I asked if I could fill in the paperwork when I came in for an appointment with the Doctor. They insisted I couldn't make an appointment without first updating my info...and that ended that. Ridiculous. Never been back!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?
Dr. Vachon repaired my second toe which due to hammer toe had become infected. He surgically repaired the the 2nd & 3rd toes to eliminated hammer toe. Both toes now look good and I have no side effects or limitations in movement. Excellent job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Vachon, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Vachon?