Dr. Nicholas Uffelmann, MD

Dr. Nicholas Uffelmann, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Nicholas Uffelmann, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Farmington, MO. He has been practicing for 5 years. Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Farmington

1223 Maple St

Farmington, MO 63640

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Uffelmann

See how frequently Dr. Uffelmann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Cancer
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Uffelmann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Uffelmann's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Uffelmann "Dr. Uffelmann is a Board-Certified Dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. His professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. Dr Uffelmann's philosophy is to treat every patient as he would want a family member to be treated. "

This content was provided by Dr. Uffelmann "My goal is to treat every patient as I would want a family member to be treated."

• Dermatology

Dr. Uffelmann does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Parapsoriasis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Saint Louis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine

Dr. Uffelmann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Uffelmann has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member

Dr. Uffelmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Uffelmann to family and friends
Dr. Uffelmann's Performance
in Farmington, MO |
I was very pleased with my visit. The staff was friendly and very professional. Would recommend this facility to all my friends.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Uffelmann was pleasant and knowledgeable concerning my skin issues. He kindly answered every question I had. My only drawback is he seemed slightly disinterested, as if mentally preoccupied. He appeared in a bit of a hurry to leave the room. This, of course, may be a simple misinterpretation on my part. Overall, I would gladly visit Dr. Uffelmann again (if necessary).
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Uffleman and his nurse were super friendly & knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. This is the third dermatologist I’ve been to in a few years and the best! 3rd time’s the charm I guess :)!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Uffelmann is very thorough and explains everything very clearly. Office is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
Bonne Terre MO |
Great care and personal attention to my questions and concerns. My procedure was completely explained to me
Dr. Uffleman and his staff are friendly and professional. They made me feel at ease during my appointment. I highly recommend.
Grayslake, IL |
Great doctor, personable, smart and quick to respond to issues and resolve them
in Saint Louis |
Dr. Uffelmann is friendly and professional. I would recomment him to anyone.
in Waterloo, IL |
Dr. Uffelman and his staff were very nice and professional. I would recommend him to anyone
in St Louis, MO |
Very personable. Explained procedures clearly. Shows compassion. Felt very comfortable and secure in his care. He reviewed my chart from another doctor in the practice before my appointment. I was very impressed with that.
in Edwardsville, IL |
New patient, got an appointment quickly, got into the exam room before my scheduled appointment time and Dr. Uffelmann was prompt, courteous, and professional too. Very good experience.
in St Louis, MO |
My long-time dermatologist retired and I was referred to Dr. Uffelmann. He was very thorough in examination. This resulted in removal of a basal cell carcinoma. He did an excellent job in surgery. They have recently moved to a new location that is a nice improvement as well. I will definitely recommend Dr. Uffelmann to my friends.
in St. Louis, Mo |
Appointment was right on time, unlike other offices I've been to. Dr. Uffelmann was very corteous and thorough during the exam, and when reviewing treatment options. Also love the new office!
Mc Lean, VA |
Very caring and considerate. Took his time explaining everything. Would recommend.
in St Louis, MO |
Got an appointment quickly. Office staff is very friendly, on time and personable. Dr. Uffelmann is professional and demonstrates genuine care. I highly recommend!
in Sikeston, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. Uffelmann. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
ST LOUIS |
My insurance changed upon retirement and I needed a new dermatologist who wasn't near retirement , too. My visit at Dr. Uffelmann's office was excellent. The staff was very helpful and professional as was the doctor himself. He took time to explain his exam and procedures. The exam was very thorough. I am well satisfied after this first visit and would recommend him highly.
St Louis, MO |
Very happy with my experience. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr. Uffelmann was very thorough, answered my questions, and explained his findings clearly. I felt very comfortable during my entire visit.
in St. Louis, MO |
Dr. Uffelmann is amazing. He is smart, friendly, and quick to try new treatments. I have had 3 dermatologists in recent years and Dr. Uffelmann is by far the best. I will be a patient for life!!
O Fallon, IL |
Have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Uffelmann. He and his staff have been very welcoming and I've received excellent care!
St Louis, MO |
Very impressed with service and staff.
in St Louis, MO |
My experience from the moment I walked in from the time I entered the office was amazing. From the receptionist, to the nursing staff, to Dr. Uffelmann, they were all amazing. I was so well cared for...and made to feel like my care was the most important thing on their agenda that day. They used humor and relaxed conversation to put me at ease and I felt right at home. I am so glad that I chose this practice.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Uffelmann has his staff are very kind and knowledgeable. He treated me with respect and in a timely manner. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to see him. It was so nice to finely see a doctor who cares so much. You can really tell he enjoys what he does. Thanks Dr. Uffelmann!
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Uffelmann, MD?

Visit Dr. Uffelmann