Dr. Nicholas Strobbe, DO

• Molina Healthcare
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Strobbe

Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our patients by delivering professional and personal medical care in a safe and friendly atmosphere. We will accomplish our unique purpose in the most effective and efficient manner providing the highest quality of care for our patients in a safe and caring environment.

Dr. Strobbe's Experience

Dr. Strobbe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Injuries

• FAA Flight Physical Class I
  • FAA Flight Physical Class II
  • FAA Flight Physical Class III
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy

• Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Largo Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Largo Medical Center

Dr. Strobbe has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Strobbe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strobbe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Strobbe's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strobbe to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Strobbe's Performance
Spring Hill, FL |
1 star is 1 too many. Useless as a doctor. Maybe he should be in research because he certainly shows no interest in patient care or human interaction.
Spring Hill, FL |
Did not even take the time to introduce himself or shake my hand, was in and out of the room in less than 3 minutes. Did not take the time to even state why he was ordering lab work or an EKG much less discuss anything. Seems more interested in seeing how many patients can be squeezed into one day than in treating or developing a relationship with them. Very dissatisfied.
in New Port Richey, FL |
If I could give 0 stars I would. This man is horrible. he prescribed the wrong medication for my brother and then tried to discharge him in a condition that would be dangerous to his health. he refused to have specialist see my brother. the first day he was off, the doctor for him ordered two specialist see him. he also knows my brother is mentally disabled and yelled at him and told him he didn't deserve to be in the hospital. do not, I repeat, do not allow this man to see your loved ones
Port Richey, FL |
After 3 visits at this dr. and his poor bed side manner pertaining not only to his cowboy boots and a lack of a sanitary coat. That he to my agog explaining my pain which was due to a weakening of my ankles. "this is not a debate when it came to relief with a fractured ankle and his unwilling less to listen to any of my other complications in my back , and vital signs H.B. of 159/109/ pulse 109. depression and anxiety were dismissed as not abnormal. Then he dismissed me as a patient.
Spring Hill, FL |
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! This man acted like a spoiled 12 year old. Had no patience for my situation. I would not send my worst enemy to this wannabe
Spring Hill, FL |
Easy to talk to. Spent a fair amount of time with me and answered all my questions to my satisfaction.
in Hudson, FL |
To completely honest I don't like Mr. Strobbe's lack attention when speaking to me. I asked for pain medicine due to a severe infection on my leg and was told to take Aleve or Tylenol. I already tried those over-the-counter medicines but it did not help and when I went back to ask for something stronger he told me try aleve again. All strobbe doctors are horrible and everyone at trinity hates them. Never using this Dr again!!!!!!!.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Waited two hour to see for five minute, does not listen to what you're saying, Did not review any of my prior Medical Record. Worst Doctor visit in 54 years.
in Brooksville, FL |
In my opinion this is the most arrogant Doctor I have ever encountered! He lies to your face about things he says he has done and didn't do. Not one person here at the hospital likes him that I spoke to. They call him Dr. McFancy and say they get multiple complaints. He would not look up from his phone while talking to me I had to ask him to put his phone down! He is uncaring and unprofessional in my opinion and I would not recommend him to care for my dog!
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Strobbe is SUCH a comfortable doctor to talk to. I've never had an issue with him.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Strobbe, DO?
Are you Dr. Strobbe?