Dr. Nicholas J. Orme, MD

Dr. Nicholas J. Orme, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 59 years old

36 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Simply the Best in Health Care! At Nicholas Orme Family Medicine we strive to bring you the absolute best in health care. We work with most insurance to make sure you get the care you need at the price you can afford. Call us today and allow us to help you feel better sooner, or come in for pre-screenings to avoid ever getting sick!Read more

Dr. Orme's Experience

See how Dr. Orme's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orme

Dr. Orme accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Orme's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orme to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Orme's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
Stay away from this doctor if you care about your health. I wasted so much time coming back to this office going in circles trying to get a diagnosis for a health issue. I was referred to different doctors and eventually had an MRI done. My health insurance provider requested info from this office about why I needed an MRI and they failed to issue my health records. When all was said and done I lost my management position at work, was eventually fired and sent to collections for $4,200.
in Fresno, CA |
My experience with Dr. Orme was good. He is a good doctor. He listened to me, reviewed all clinical evidence, and treated me well . I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Fresno, CA |
I am a new patient and i have to say i like this Dr the staff was polite with smiles on there faces and staff had me laughing the whole time. the Dr was polite and had a great personality he answered my questions and when i didn't understand he made sure i understood word for word.. hands down to this Dr i would recommend him to anyone.. the wait time for me to go to the back was less than 10 min and the wait time fir the Dr was less than 15 I give 2 thumbs up
in Fresno ca |
Dr. Orme has a very nice office and very profesional staff. They are prompt, profesional, and treat patients well.I wohld recommend them to anyone.
in Fresno, CA |
They were able to see me rgiht away. Usually it is an hour wait or more at other doctor offices. I was able to have my whole visit on my lunch hour. This is huge for me because it is soo hard for me to take time away from work.
in Fresno, CA |
Every visit I was met with a smile. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and scheduling an appt was very easy and fast. My work schedule varies and they can easily accommodate an appt that works best for me. Dr. Orme is thorough, knowledgeable and takes time to answer questions. Great doctor!
in Fresno, CA |
No examination of me had scars of the area he was suppose to examine and on report he noted i didn't have any scars.Also questionnaire asked if I use a cane are any braces which I do use a cane, a back brace, and also knee braces and he noted I do not use them.I had them with me on and i told him I always wear them.. this was the worst examination i have ever had which was not an exam at all he did not report anything I told him. Had to go to another M.D and she disputed everything M.D Orme said
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas J. Orme, MD?
Are you Dr. Orme?

Dr. Orme's Care Philosophy

Dr. Orme's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Orme does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Orme and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Creighton University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Orme does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orme and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Orme does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Orme and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.