Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD

Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD is a sports medicine specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin and specializes in sports medicine.

6525 W Maple Rd Ste 101E

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD
Recent
Dr. Moore was very knowledgeable about my situation. Through his guidance and advice I was able to improve my lifestyle. Thank you. Pastor Patricia Harris
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Takes time to listen to your complaints and symptoms, gives options and suggestions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
I've had the pleasure of seeing Dr Moore for my last two visits. His bedside matter is excellent. When the Dr. Moore has to give you an injection it's so quick & pain free:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
I had been struggling with Achilles tendonitis for over a year, receiving treatment by a Podiatrist and months of physical therapy, with minimal results and continuous pain. On the first visit to Dr. Moore's office with another family member, I casually mentioned that everyone in our household was experiencing mobility issues and chronic pain. He suggested I make an appointment for myself as he believed he could help me. I had Tenex on both ankles and am now nearly pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
I have Dr. Moore as orthopedic doctor and he is phenomenal. He is so sweet. He really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
SUPER FRIENDLY, GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, PATIENT, DID NOT RUSH THROUGH MY QUESTIONS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
I’ve been treated by Dr. Moore for several different issues. His bedside manner is wonderful! He’s very approachable and personable. He offers new and less invasive treatments that have reduced recovery periods, which is a must these days.
Very good experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Very good doctor. Good bedside manner and very personable. I feel Dr, Moore goes over and above to meet his client/patient's needs. He also is patient and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Totally unexpected Pleasure to go to the Ortho. apparently the people that i talked to were not going to the right doctor. This was convenient, profesional, on time and understood everything that was needed to be done and all questions were answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore explained his diagnosis very well and was very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore is a caring, thoughtful and kind physician. He is pensive before making major decisions, ensuring that his patients receive the proper treatment. He is efficient and thorough and surrounds himself with a wonderful staff. Kudos to Pamela and the rest of the group for helping me through a long but very successful journey. I would recommend Dr. Moore to anyone who is looking for a high return on their investment in wellness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
what a pleasant person I am so lucky that I was refed to this doctor he is so friendly and intelligent goes the extra mile to explain to his patients and pin point the condition exactly and treated I went to him having so much pain in my hip and hamstring muscle with in three weeks I am pain free and walking without crutches and I do recommend him to any one is suffering from any pain this guy is a genius thank you for every thing you did for me may God bless you and your family. many thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
I was very happy with the care and services that I receive,when I visit the office of Dr. NICHOLAS MOORE. He Is very knowledgeable about my condition and very easy to talk with. And the staff is the best! I love everyone of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Dr. Moore and his staff were courteous, professional and very helpful. This was our first broken bone in our family and they explained every procedure very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?
Awesome experience with Dr. Moore. Spent longer time with my son then the 4 other doctors combined. Would and have recommended him to others already. Highly advanced methodology for treatment. Staff is extremely accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Moore, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Insurance accepted