Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nicholas Mellis, MD
Dr. Nicholas Mellis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He is 64 years old.

2352 York Rd

Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Mellis

Dr. Mellis' Experience

Dr. Mellis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Mellis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mellis to family and friends
Dr. Mellis' Performance
in NOTTINGHAM |
Dr. Mellis is the BEST! My husband and I have been his patients for over 20 years. Dr Mellis makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He is always in a good mood, and you never feel rushed. If he was taking new patients, I would have 20+ family members and friends who would love to have him as their doctor.
Alexandria, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mellis for 35 plus years, before he opened up his private practice, he is everything that has been said and more. He handles his own calls, you never deal with an answering service. He is an old fashioned physician. He is attentive, and does take the time to get to know you as an individual, so he will know the nuances of your case, for diagnostic purposes. this was invaluable for me, in the hunt for a 20 year long illness whose ultimate diagnosis saved my life.
Lutherville Timonium, MD |
I would recommend Dr Nick in a heartbeat, however I do not think he is taking new patients in general. He would see anyone I am sure if they had a problem and really needed HELP. I feel he would NEVER turn anyone away if medical help is needed immediately. He is always a phone call away. The man is a godsend.
in Fork, MD |
I have been going to Dr. Mellis for over 20 years. Dr Mellis takes time to listen to his patients and has been on top of all my health problems. He recommends very good specialists as needed. I wouldn't want to go to any other primary physician for my health care. "Very satisfied"
in Pikesville, MD |
Doctor Mellis is one of the best. He cares about his patients and takes the time to explain things to you. Dr. Mellis does not rush you out of his office. His bedside manner is the best. He even has told me a few jokes and when I am in his office, I relax more, as I am a nervous person. He never judges you and does not think that some of your symtoms are in your head. He evens offer you some coffee, if you not there for a fasting blood test. I just can not say enough about Dr. Mellis. He is #1
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Mellis has been my physician for almost 20 years. He is an excellent physician. Not only is he clinically sound, he is a caring and compassionate person. I trust his care, guidance and direction regarding my health care.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Mellis, MD?
Are you Dr. Mellis?