Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD

Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  ·

Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and orthopedic surgery.

Fiore Hand & Wrist, P.A.

11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 250

Houston, TX 77065

• Medicare
  • Worker's Compensation

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Fiore II's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Elbow Arthroscopy
  • Elbow Pain
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fiore II

Dr. Fiore II?
Dr. Fiore II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD
I have had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Fiore, he is hands down the best! Great bedside manor, amazing office staff, and a nice facility. 5/5 Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr. Fiore put a plate on my broken wrist and repaired a surprise ruptured tendon. He is a very empathetic Dr. and explained everything until I understood. The staff knows you, your condition and reminds you what to do, and not (specifically Terri)! They are all very friendly and helpful - always! Caitlyn is a superb Occupational Therapist and counselor! I completed therapy ahead of schedule. Dr. Fiori and his entire staff have uncompromising integrity and kindness which is not often found.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr. Fiore performed Carpal Tunnel & Cubital Tunnel surgery for me in January. I had almost no pain afterwards & I attribute that to Dr. Fiore's skillful, careful surgery. Dr. Fiore is very kind. His office is the most efficient doctor's office I have ever experienced. They are punctual, thorough and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Fiore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
I recently had surgery with Dr Fiore and have already recommended him to two people that are scheduling appointments based on my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Very caring, always ready to answer questions regardless of time. He is very thorough and made sure my daughter has full range of movement. My daughters is very happy. In short he is so good that I drive 1 1/2 hr. to go to his office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr. Fiore II and his staff were absolutely amazing! I came to them with a severed tendon (which I thought would never be right again). Dr Fiore II and his staff took excellent care of me. They are very professional, and extremely friendly, I would certainly recommend their service to anyone needing hand repair!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
The BEST! Starting with his staff! And, Dr Fiore is so friendly, he’s patient, he explains everything, answered all my questions. I really liked him..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
WOW! I am a registered nurse of 20 years and have worked with dozens of doctors. Some with wonderful "bedside manor", others not so much. Dr. Fiore is one of the most caring, attentive doctors I have come across. I saw him as a patient in August 2018 and the experience was wonderful. He makes you feel at ease while informing you of procedures, side effects etc and you can see his level of caring and knowledge. Also his support staff is incredible, both nursing and office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Fine Doctor and fine Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Both hands needed carpal tunnel surgery. I picked Dr Fiore to do that surgery and I am very happy to say, it was a GREAT decision on my part! From my initial consultation, thru both surgeries 2 weeks apart, and the follow up visits, I was pleasantly surprised every time. Never had to wait for my appointment, easy to work with, calls from the office staff after the surgeries to check on me...all in all, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Fiore if you are looking for a hand surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr. Fiore and his staff -- uber efficient, courteous, effective. I was able to have nerve study and get results the same day as my intake appointment. So helpful, as I was having acute pain and weakness. Surgery made a huge difference, again scheduling easy and not much lead time. Office staff very knowledgeable. Considering there are many other things we all would rather be doing, I highly recommend Dr. Fiore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Fiore for anyone with hand/wrist problems. I have been treated for both thumbs/wrists and the injections he did were the least painful injections I've ever had. I've worked in Orthopaedics for many years and he is one of the finest, he also has a great staff which is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr Fiore and his staff really know how to take care of a patient. My wait time was almost nil, his staff was there to assist me and Dr Fiore when he needed them, and Dr Fiore to all the time in the world to make sure I understood my options, the procedure, listen to my concerns or questions, and there to comfort me throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Fiore for any type of hand issues one may be having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Fantastic doctor. I had surgery on my hand and Dr. Fiore did an excellent job. He is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I highly recommend him and his practice. He took his time to discuss treatment options and clearly laid out the plus and minus associated with each one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Doctor Fiore is an excellent surgeon .He performed carpal tunnel surgery on both of my wrists and Both hands are operating at full strength and there is barely a noticeable scar on either wrist .I would recommend doctor Fiore to anyone who has carpal tunnel syndrome or any other hand or wrist injuries In addition to his excellent he is also a very friendly accommodating individual .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Can’t say enough good things about Dr Fiore and his staff. Friendly and courteous from the front to the back. Very little wait time. Dr Fiore is very caring and compassionate about his profession. Explains in detail the procedure and answers any and all questions. So glad I chose Dr Fiore to do the Carpal Tunnel surgery on my hand. Went in with excruciating pain and came out pain free. Amazing job. All I can say is if you are looking for a Dr. For your hand he will not disappoint. Thanks Dr F.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr Fiori is an excellent doctor. I have only 1 complaint which concerns giving out your social security number. I refused, as medical providers cannot require that information for services, and was charged an additional $100 to be seen.
Great care...great staff especially THE ROCK STARS !!! Jim
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
Dr. Fiore, MD and his ENTIRE STAFF at both locations on FM 1960 and off 290 are remarkable and GREAT staff professionals. Our experience at both locations was FIVE STAR SERVICE!! We recommend them HIGHLY!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicholas Fiore II, MD?
When I broke my left arm at the wrist in February of 2017, Dr Fiore installed a plate and screws in my wrist with little pain and no complications. It is easy to see why he was selected to be one of the best doctors in town. He quickly responds to patient needs and questions and his staff-especially PT-were all friendly, caring and very patient oriented. I highly recommend Dr Fiore to anyone needing hand or wrist surgery.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fiore II?

Fiore Hand & Wrist, P.A.

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fiore II treats patients.