Dr. Nicholas J. Coles, DDS

Dr. Nicholas J. Coles, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 35 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Coles practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 2 locations in Tucson, AZ.

Are you Dr. Coles? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Coles' Experience

Visiting Dr. Coles

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Coles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coles to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Coles' Performance
in Oro Valley Az |
Dr Coles was reassuring about the procedure & outcome expectations He presented himself professionally but also was kind in his assessment of the dental work I needed
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Tucson, AZ |
Great personality. Makes you feel at ease and the procedure went very smoothly with no problems.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles listened very well and then answered all my questions. Gave me various options about implants and the procedures required. The second visit was to begin the process. Everyone that treated me that day was very cordial and helpful. I'm sure I made their job harder as I don't have a good history with Dentist's. All of that changed during this visit with the excellent care and ensuing process by Dr. Coles. Great Job!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles was the best. He was very patient with me because I had 50 questions and unsure about my procedure. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect. He really went out of his way to calm my nerves. The surgical assistants were very friendly and also helped answer all my questions. I truly HATE going to the dentist but I can honestly say that I had NO fears and felt very comfortable both before and after my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Coles and his staff to everyone.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Green Valley, AZ. |
He was straight forward in his explanations of my options and did a great job. I had no post operative pain or problems. Since he took out a "crowned" bad tooth I wasn't offered to " take home the 'gold" however but he alleviated my discomfort so perhaps that was a decent 'tip'?
in Tucson, AZ |
I was in there last month for a procedure; Dr. Coles was Fantastic! He is a true professional! Made me feel at ease; I was in a little pain the first day; but after that; I did everything he told me to do and it was great! Jodi was Fantastic! She went over the Payment Plan with me and explained every thing to me; She was very courteous and Professional. Jodi and Dr. Coles exceeded my expectations! Only Negavitve comment was the 2 females that assited Dr. Coles talked over each other and hyper
in St John, IN |
100% recommendation!!! Dr. Coles removed (5) total baby teeth from my 8-yr old daughter including (1) mesiodens in the roof of her mouth. My daughter was really nervous about the anesthesia, which was quick and easy (her words) and the stitching on the roof of her mouth healed in no time at all! Staff was very friendly, and Dr. Coles was an all-around absolute professional in his field. He explained every step in a clear, non-threatening manner that kept both me and my daughter at ease!!
in Tucson, Arizona |
Dr Coles was amazing for my surgery, completely put me at ease and made sure that I was comfortable after the procedure. I had a question about my healing, and Dr. Coles office got me in right away, and Dr. Coles again provided excellent care while addressing my concerns. I am so glad I'm a patient of his! I will highly recommend him to anyone who may need surgical intervention.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas J. Coles, DDS?

Compare Dr. Coles

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Coles has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coles' Board Certifications

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center

Completed in 2012

Utah State University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Coles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery