Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Nicholas Coles, DDS
Dr. Nicholas J. Coles is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who has been practicing in Tucson for the past 4 years. He decided to pursue oral surgery after being exposed to dentistry through his father, brothers, and sister, who are also dentists. When he had to have jaw surgery during his early 20s, he got an even closer look at what oral and maxillofacial surgeons do. His experience gave him a unique perspective, and he found that oral surgery was an interesting mix of both medicine and dentistry, which drew him to the field. His favorite thing about being an oral surgeon is seeing the immediate results patients get from treatment and helping them improve their health.

7455 E Tanque Verde Rd

Tucson, AZ 85715

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Coles

This content was provided by Dr. Coles "I think our practice is very special in the way we treat patients: we always try to exceed expectations and give each patient the best results possible. Every patient deserves quality care, which extends beyond surgical treatment. By focusing on patient care with a personal approach, we are able to achieve exceptional outcomes, and my patients feel happy, confident, and comfortable."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Coles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coles to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Coles' Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles did a sinus lift (bone graft) on my mouth 2 years ago in preparation for implants. Due to unforeseen life events it took me 2 years to actually have the implants put in. Dr. Coles did a wonderful job both times. I have had no problems. He is friendly and more than ready to answer all your questions.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Marna. Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles and staff were wonderful. My son had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. His surgery recovery was a very positive experience. We followed all post op directions, and he had no pain with very, very little swelling.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles and staff was so professional that they made me for a (first time visit) so relaxed and comfortable about the tooth that they were about ready to extract from my mouth. I will be letting all of my family and friends know about his company. I was very nervous at first but now I would like for them to do all of my dental needs. Thank You so much to Dr. Cole and Staff
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Tucson |
I had an extraction and 2 implants placed. I slept through the whole thing. I hardly had any post op pain and no problems at all. I am very pleasantly surprised. Thank you Dr. Coles! I will recommend you to all my friends and family! All the staff were also wonderful.
in Oro Valley Az |
Dr Coles was reassuring about the procedure & outcome expectations He presented himself professionally but also was kind in his assessment of the dental work I needed
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles listened very well and then answered all my questions. Gave me various options about implants and the procedures required. The second visit was to begin the process. Everyone that treated me that day was very cordial and helpful. I'm sure I made their job harder as I don't have a good history with Dentist's. All of that changed during this visit with the excellent care and ensuing process by Dr. Coles. Great Job!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Coles was the best. He was very patient with me because I had 50 questions and unsure about my procedure. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect. He really went out of his way to calm my nerves. The surgical assistants were very friendly and also helped answer all my questions. I truly HATE going to the dentist but I can honestly say that I had NO fears and felt very comfortable both before and after my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Coles and his staff to everyone.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Green Valley, AZ. |
He was straight forward in his explanations of my options and did a great job. I had no post operative pain or problems. Since he took out a "crowned" bad tooth I wasn't offered to " take home the 'gold" however but he alleviated my discomfort so perhaps that was a decent 'tip'?
in Tucson, AZ |
I was in there last month for a procedure; Dr. Coles was Fantastic! He is a true professional! Made me feel at ease; I was in a little pain the first day; but after that; I did everything he told me to do and it was great! Jodi was Fantastic! She went over the Payment Plan with me and explained every thing to me; She was very courteous and Professional. Jodi and Dr. Coles exceeded my expectations! Only Negavitve comment was the 2 females that assited Dr. Coles talked over each other and hyper
in St John, IN |
100% recommendation!!! Dr. Coles removed (5) total baby teeth from my 8-yr old daughter including (1) mesiodens in the roof of her mouth. My daughter was really nervous about the anesthesia, which was quick and easy (her words) and the stitching on the roof of her mouth healed in no time at all! Staff was very friendly, and Dr. Coles was an all-around absolute professional in his field. He explained every step in a clear, non-threatening manner that kept both me and my daughter at ease!!
in Tucson, Arizona |
Dr Coles was amazing for my surgery, completely put me at ease and made sure that I was comfortable after the procedure. I had a question about my healing, and Dr. Coles office got me in right away, and Dr. Coles again provided excellent care while addressing my concerns. I am so glad I'm a patient of his! I will highly recommend him to anyone who may need surgical intervention.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Coles, DDS?

Visit Dr. Coles

Hospitals where Dr. Coles has admitting privileges

Tucson Medical Center
5301 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.