Dr. Nicholas Bertha, DO

Dr. Nicholas Bertha, DO

Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Nicholas Bertha, DO is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Morristown, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

299 Madison Ave

Morristown, NJ 07960

Learn about Dr. Bertha

See how frequently Dr. Bertha performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Esophageal Surgery
Sleeve Gastrectomy

Dr. Bertha's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Revision of Gastric Anastomosis or Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • UMDNJ School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Morristown Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Bertha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bertha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bertha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bertha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bertha to family and friends
Dr. Bertha's Performance
bloomfield, nj |
Should you be considering weight loss surgery, I would wholeheartedly recommend that you don't finalize your choice of surgeon before you meet with Dr. Nicholas Bertha and his team. From start to finish the office is present and helpful and they provide you with a road map on how to get where you want to go. Dr. Bertha himself is calm, collected, takes all the time the patient requires and certainly knows what he's doing. I would recommend him and his team to anybody.
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Bertha is an incredible surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone interested in Bariatric surgery. He has great bedside manner and takes his time to listen and answer any questions. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. Everyone is so attentive and caring. Sue, the NP, would call to check up on me and showed true concern. Patti, the front desk receptionist, helped me schedule any necessary appts needed for my surgery without hesitation. Love everyone there!
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Bertha is an incredible surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone interested in Bariatric surgery. My boyfriend is going to him next year! He has great bedside manner. He takes his time to listen and answer any questions or concerns. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. Everyone in so attentive, caring and understanding. I had a rough recovery and Sue, the Nurse Practitioner, would call to check up on me and showed true concern. Amazing practice and staff!
in Bayonne, NJ |
I am not exaggerating when I say that Dr. Bertha saved my life. His straightforward, no pulling punches approach to your care was a great motivator in my journey. It has been over 7 years since my gastric bypass surgery and I have lost a total of 170 pounds and am able to do everything I couldn't do before. Thank you Dr. Bertha. My family and I are forever in your debt.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Bertha and his staff are knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, caring and understanding. No questions went unanswered. He and his staff were extremely supportive prior to surgery and post surgery as well. Dr. Bertha is tops in his field. If you are considering Bariatric Surgery, see Dr. Bertha first.
in Parsippanyl, NJ |
Dr Bertha is amazing. His bedside manner is so rare these days. He actually takes to time to listen and addresses all concerns, because he genuinely cares about every one of his patients. You may occasionally have to wait a couple of minutes to see him (because he's giving another patient the time they need), but it's a tradeoff I'm willing to make. Even the staff is phenomenal. I had surgery with him twice, and can only say, I highly recommend scheduling an appointment!!!!
in Spotswood nj |
Dr.Bertha was an awesome surgeon.He gave me my life back.I can't say enough of him and his staff they are all the most caring individuals I ever met.Dr. Bertha will always be available to answer all questions and concerns his bedside manners are great he's caring and very professional at all times.I do not regret making my decision to have the sleeve done my life is so much better and healthier then ever.to put it in a nutshell he's awesome..
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Bertha, DO?
Are you Dr. Bertha?