Dr. Nicholas Bastidas, MD

Dr. Nicholas Bastidas, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Comprehensive Care, Compassion and State of the Art Techniques

Dr. Nicholas Bastidas, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Bastidas is affiliated with Forest Hills Hospital, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and North Shore University Hospital.

Dr. Bastidas' Experience

See how Dr. Bastidas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bastidas

Dr. Bastidas accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Bastidas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bastidas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bastidas to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bastidas' Performance
in New York, NY |
What an amazing DR.He took one look at me said I can fix your lip.something that in my 59 years all the doctors and surgery's and injections and pain did not do. he scheduled me right there and then and did not even charge me my copays he waived them. I never thought I would feel so good about my self now I face the world as if I can .ps I walked in his office for my son not even for me and that's the best part.This is how you know how wonderful some doctors really care I highly recommend Dr.B
in New York |
Dr. Bastidas and his staff are the best! A decade ago my ear was severely damaged because of a car accident. After several operations and a prosthetic ear, I was not satisfied with the results both functionality and aesthetics. Last year, Dr. Bastidas performed a complete ear reconstruction and not enough can be said about his skills as a surgeon and his care as a physician. I am very satisfied with the amazing results. Now, I can wear glasses and pull my hair back with complete confidence.
in Brooklyn, NY |
We went to Dr. Bastidas for ear molds for our newborn son. Our experience with Dr. Bastidas and his staff was one of the best experiences we've ever had with a doctor. He was available, professional, kind, approachable, and did a fantastic job at correcting our son's ears. Dr. B. also understood insurance coverage very well, advising us that the procedure would be covered by our insurance when our pediatrician had specifically said it wouldn't. I cannot recommend Dr. Bastidas and his team enough
in Long Beach,NY |
Our newborn had ears that were folded down on top. Our experience with this dr couldnt be better. He assured us he could help, that it was non invasive, no downside. the results speak for themselves. The ears are perfect now. Thank u so much!!
in West Hempstead NY |
He's Amazing!! Wonderful bedside manner and very concerned with your thoughts and views. He's compassionate and always straight forward in telling you about the procedure he's going to perform. I wish all Doctors were like him. Yes he's that good!! I highly recommend him to anyone who need plastic surgery. Give him a try you wont be disappointed. His staff is great also. His Medical Assistant is the best..:) I have referred him to family and friends and they all love him.
in Brooklyn ny |
He is fabulous, has great bedside manner and he explains everything to you clearly. He takes his time to listen to all your questions and gives you answers with clear understandable words. My three-year-old had surgery and he is excellent. Very patient my three-year-old had surgery and he is excellent. Very patient Tori oriented!
in Leonardo, NJ |
His office was meticulous and the staff was extremely friendly and pleasant!When I met Dr.B, he made me feel very comfortable.His bedside manner was amazing, he took his time explaining and answering all of my questions and was very accommodating to my schedule.! My experience continued throughout the surgery process.The facility was BEAUTIFUL the staff was amazing!Everything he told me about the surgery and recovery process was accurate, there were no unexpected surprises! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
in Selden, NY |
Dr. Bastidas is amazing. He's genuinely nice, caring, and takes his time answering whatever questions you may have. He will do what it takes to make a patient happy with the end result. We are extremely happy with the decision to take our daughter to him.
in Seaford, NY |
Dr. Bastidas and his staff were absolutely wonderful. Caring and competent. Great with children/adolescents. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Bastidas, MD?
Are you Dr. Bastidas?

Compare Dr. Bastidas

Dr. Bastidas' Care Philosophy

Comprehensive Care, Compassion and State of the Art Techniques

Dr. Bastidas says...

Specialized in the treatment of complex pediatric and adult reconstruction and cosmetic surgery

Dr. Bastidas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bastidas has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bastidas' Board Certifications

• Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microtia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

Graduated in 2005

Inst For Reconstr Pl Surg Nyu Med Ctr
    Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
    Univ Of Pennsylvania

Dr. Bastidas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bastidas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty