Dr. Nicholas Angelopoulos, DO

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Nicholas Angelopoulos DO 6850 Centennial Dr Tinley Park, IL 60477 Get Directions
Dr. Nicholas Angelopoulos, DO
Dr. Nicholas Angelopoulos, DO is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Tinley Park, IL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Angelopoulos is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Angelopoulos' Care Philosophy

I specialize in the treatment of pain originating in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine as well as the joints. I have also recently added bone marrow and adipose derived autologous mesenchymal stem cell injections to my treatment regimen. My particular emphasis is the treatment of disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, facet joint arthritis, sacroilliac joint arthritis, spinal stenosis, and pain of a radicular origin ( frequently described as sciatic pain by patients ). I utilize physical therapy, medical management, and minimally invasive surgical techniques in the management of the above named conditions. Having been born and raised in the southwest suburbs of Chicago i feel a special connection to this area and its people. I firmly believe that the hallmark of a good pain specialist is the ability to listen well and exhibit compassion for his/her patients. My staff and I strive for this every day.

Dr. Angelopoulos' Experience

See how Dr. Angelopoulos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Angelopoulos

Dr. Angelopoulos accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Angelopoulos is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Angelopoulos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Angelopoulos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Angelopoulos to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Angelopoulos' Performance
Palos, IL |
Dr. Angelopoulos took a great deal of time to explain my situation and the options i had. He made it easy for me to make the right descision. On the day of the treatment he and his staff really made me feel at ease. I have already noticed a reduction in pain thanks to the treatment he gave me. I highly encourage you to give him a try.
in New Lenox |
Dr. Angelopoulos took the time to really listen to me about my low back pain and sciatica. I had an epidural injection that helped to decrease the leg pain I have been experiencing. He really took his time doing the injection, and I was barely sore the next day. I would definitely recommend Dr. Angelopoulos. It is clear that he really cares about his patients.
in Matteson, IL |
I first went to Dr. Angelopoulos in 2010. Recommended by Dr. Mark Chang to give me a test to determine if I needed Surgury or if pain an management procedure would control the injury done to my lower back. I had to get a Lumbar Fusion but remembered Dr. Angelopoulos. Last Summer I contacted is office, because my pain was effecting my everyday life. He listened, and gave me several options, not just pushing drugs. I was a partner in my care, and recommended my sister go to him.
Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Angelopoulos, DO?
Are you Dr. Angelopoulos?

Compare Dr. Angelopoulos

Dr. Angelopoulos' Care Philosophy

I specialize in the treatment of pain originating in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine as well as the joints.  I have also recently added bone marrow and adipose derived autologous mesenchymal stem cell injections to my treatment regimen.  My particular emphasis is the treatment of disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, facet joint arthritis, sacroilliac joint arthritis, spinal stenosis, and pain of a radicular origin ( frequently described as sciatic pain by patients ). I utilize physical therapy, medical management, and minimally invasive surgical techniques in the management of the above named conditions. Having been born and raised in the southwest suburbs of Chicago i feel a special connection to this area and its people. I firmly believe that the hallmark of a good pain specialist is the ability to listen well and exhibit compassion for his/her patients. My staff and I strive for this every day.

Dr. Angelopoulos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Angelopoulos has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Angelopoulos' Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

• Arthritis of the Spine
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Neck Pain
  • Radiculitis
  • Upper Back Pain

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University

Graduated in 1990

• Greek

Dr. Angelopoulos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Angelopoulos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine