Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD

Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemale

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Tomball, TX. Dr. Ibe has extensive experience in Gynecologic Conditions and Obstetric Care. She is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Tomball Woman's Healthcare Center

Tomball Woman's Healthcare Center13426 Medical Complex Dr Ste 200 Tomball, TX 77375

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball

Dr. Ibe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ibe

4.4

I have terrible social anxiety and have met my fair share of sour doctors and doctor clinics. But I was blown away with just how helpful, friendly and personable everyone was. Especially Dr Ibe, I already messaged my mother and sister how great my experience was with her. Her treatments were very helpful and attainable while my overall interaction was friendly and she was very approachable. Being able to openly discuss your issues with your doctor without judgment is very important. I'll be back, 100%!
Julia – Aug 12, 2022
Thank you for the positive feedback. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
I went to see Dr. Ibe as a new patient. I was excited due to her positive reviews but was left utterly disappointed. First after waiting 3 weeks for an appointment I was called 4 days prior to reschedule because they overbooked my appointment slot. So another 3 weeks pass and it’s finally time for the appointment. I wasn’t greeted at the front desk she took my cards, handed me paperwork and told me to sit down. 22 minutes after my appointment I was called back into the room. There was no urine sample collected (to check for pregnancy) and was shocked to find out a Pap smear is not included in a well women exam. Every OBGYN I’ve been to ALWAYS does a urine sample and a Pap smear with a well women’s exam. When Dr. Ibe came into the room she was pleasant but the appointment lasted 7 minutes, if that honestly. I’m not sure if she thoroughly examined me or took an adequate sample. Overall, the visit was terrible and I’m completely unsatisfied with the service. I won’t be back!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Anom – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
The best doctor ever! She supported me through a very complicated pregnancy. Words cannot describe how valuable her support was. Not only is she a very competent doctor but an amazing human being as well. She connected to me on a human level. I cant thank her enough for holding my hand through the most difficult time of my life!
Sep 19, 2020
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
As always my visits are quick unlike other doctors where I have spent 2 to 3 hours waiting to be seen. Dr. Ibe resolves whatever issues I go to see her for. She has moved locations and I follow her, because in my opinion, it's worth it.
Mar 26, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
New patient with specific concerns. Dr Ibe really reviewed and studied my test results. She listened, asked questions for clarification & made me feel as is she had a sincere concern for my health.
Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for your positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr. Ibe is professional, thorough and very personable. She truly listens and cares.
Monica – Feb 20, 2020
Thank you for your positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr.Ibe is amazing. I have given birth to 3 kids and had encounters with 2 different OBGYNs prior to meeting with Dr.Ibe. I must say that Dr.ibe truly made me feel welcomed when I met her 3 years ago. I can speak to her freely without feeling rushed out of the office and she always tends to my healthcare needs. I highly recommend her!!
Tanita – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr. Ibe is so friendly and professional. I can talk to her easily. She is very good with delivering information.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Marsha Carrasco – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
I'm a new patient, an older patient, way past the baby years, my first visit being today. From the moment I walked through the door, I was treated like I had been there for years. From Trina at the front desk who found a spot on the schedule to work me in, to Lauren the nurse that attended to me and recorded all my medical history to Dr. Ngozi Ibe, each and everyone of them were so sweet, personal and attentive. Dr. Ibe made me feel so at ease, listened to every concern I had and addressed them in a sensitive and caring manner. I was moved with emotion as to how caring and unhurried they were. I have been in other dr. offices to where they barely looked up from their computer to make eye contact with you much less make you feel like you are important to them. I would, without hesitation recommend Dr. Ibe and her staff.
cagarza – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr. Ibe is very kind, she listen to my needs and came up with the best treatment plan. Made me feel comfortable she really cares.
Latoya C. – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
First visit to Dr. Ibe. She was all smiles which put me at ease right away. She was knowledgeable in her field and the visit was very enlightening. The whole experience was positive from start to end. I highly recommend this doctor.
Linda Morgan – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Hands down BEST OB/GYN in the Houston area! I highly recommend. Ibe Made my first pregnancy a wonderful experience. And will be back ! Thank you Ibe for taking the time and treating me like a patient and not just a number like a lot of Doctors around town.
Madison Heald – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr. Ibe was my doctor throughout my pregnancy with my first child. I could not ask for a better doctor or a better doctor's office. The staff was professional, courteous, and ran the office on time. Dr. Ibe answered all of the questions that I had and was very reassuring. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Ibe to friends, family, and co-workers who might become pregnant in the future.
Jul 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
I love Dr. Ibe. She takes the time to listen to my concerns without giving me the feeling that she's rushed and needs to move quickly to get to the next patient. The staff is pleasant and very accommodating.
Treva Parkins in Magnolia, TX – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
During my pregnancy I had a chance to be assisted by both Dr. Ibe and Dr. WIltz-kargou at the Tomball office. I am a first time mommy and could not have asked for a better team. From the lovely ladies at the front desk (Trina & Pam) to the amazing ultrasound tech Kim, the service is outstanding. As a first time mother, we ask hundreds of questions! I was never made uncomfortable or made to feel rushed. The staff is quick, efficient and friendly. I 100% recommend this team to all expecting mother's.
Priscella in Tomball, TX – May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Amazing experiences under her care during difficult case of numerous fibroids! Miss her in Ohio and would fly to Texas for appointments if at all feasible. Ohio loss / Texas gain!
Fan in Ohio in NEWARK – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Very poor service and attention to patient’s individual care, needs and concerns. Advised me not to seek further medical treatment at the emergency room after miscarriage and placed my life in immediate harm and danger. Neither did she offer to check me out to see if everything had passed. As a result, I lost a lot of blood and had to have a transfusion. Please be cautious and make careful judgments on your own whim concerning the safety of yourself, your children and the doctor you choose.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
I called today after having spotting over the weekend, and Dr Ibe gladly offered for me to come in and check things out. As it turns out, I miscarried. In such a difficult situation, I had nothing but compassion from everyone at this office. Dr Ibe took time to explain everything, answer any questions I had and give the support i so desperately needed. Everyone hugged me. The people here are simply incredible.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
I have been coming here for about a year now and I have not had one problem! Pam and Trima have always been enthusiastic and prompt when I arrive. I love the email reminders and phone call reminders! I have a busy schedule and it reminds me of my appointments! I Dr Ibe listens to all your concerns and immediately consults with solutions. I appreciate that she doesn’t rush through an appointment. It brings an ease over me that this office is here to take care of me! Thank you lovely ladies!
Monica gijon in Houston, TX – Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?
Dr. Ibe is very caring and knowledgeable! Takes the time to listen and answer all your questions and never rushes you. She is a very caring doctor. The staff, from Pam and Trima the receptionists, Lauren Dr. Ibe's nurse all the way to the ultrasound technicians Kim and Samantha, ALL are FANTASTIC and really love their job! They make you feel very comfortable and make the environment enjoyable!
Laurel in Magnolia , TX – Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ngozi Ibe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ibe?