Dr. Nghi Bui, MD

Dr. Nghi Bui, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Nghi Bui, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Woodbridge, VA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in internal medicine.

12480 Dillingham Sq

Woodbridge, VA 22192

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bui

This content was provided by Dr. Bui "A family medicine doctor focused on keeping adults healthy. We are conveniently located in Woodbridge."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Georgetown University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Georgetown University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends

Dr. Bui's Performance

GOOD

I met Dr. Bui about 6 months ago for the first time. I went in for other issues but my blood pressure was very high that day. He addressed my original concern but shifted his focus to my BP. He followed evidence based practice according to the current guidelines. To reviewers who said he looks at...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Will be the last time I see Dr Bui (if you can even call him that), he spent the whole time telling me there really is not much left to be done when my symptoms are getting worst. He spent the entire time looking at the computer and the best part is he gave me a referral to see a specialist when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Posted on behalf of Inova Medical Group: We have shared your message with the manager. If you would like to speak further about your experience, please contact us at 703-494-6111 and ask to speak with Susie. She will address your concerns with the physician.

Does not listen. I just had an appointment with him today, He spent most of my visit on the computer. He talked to me for 2 minutes and never looked at me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Posted on behalf of Inova Medical Group: We have electronic medical records, which require our physicians to input information into the computer during the office visit that assist with a patient's care, but we value feedback about how we can improve. If you would like to speak further about your experience, please contact us at 703494-6111 and ask to speak with our manager Susie. She can address your concerns with Dr. Bui.

Dr. Bui is extremely thorough in his assessment and very knowledgable. His bedside manner is 5 star quality which is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Doesn't engage in conversation or talks to you. Just stares at the computer.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0