Dr. Newton Chism Jr, MD

Dr. Newton Chism Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Newton Chism Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dublin, GA and has been practicing for 44 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dublin OB/GYN Associates

2400 Bellevue Rd Ste 23

Dublin, GA 31021

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Chism Jr

See how frequently Dr. Chism Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tubal Ligation
high
Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
high
Maternal Anemia

Dr. Chism Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chism Jr "Dublin OB/GYN Associates physicians and staff appreciate your considering our practice for your female healthcare needs. Our office takes pride in the fact that our patients health is of the utmost importance. Each patient is an individual with individual needs. We strive to get to know our patients and provide an atmosphere where you feel comfortable, knowing that your healthcare is our first priority. We feel our patients are part of our family and our physicians are now delivering babies to mothers they delivered as well how exciting to know that those families continue to entrust us with their care. We are confident that, with our physicians 60+ combined years of experience, you will receive the highest quality care at Dublin OB/GYN."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Chism Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia Hospitals and Clinics-Augusta Ga
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Medical Center Of Central Georgia-Macon Ga
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical Center Of Central Georgia-Macon Ga

Dr. Chism Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chism Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chism Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chism Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chism Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chism Jr to family and friends

Dr. Chism Jr's Performance

I just love Dr chism....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was the most amazing doctor I have ever went to and all the nurses were great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had seen Dr. Otts' since I was fifteen, I an now turning 22 in one month. I have seen Dr. Chism since Otts' has retired. Chism is an awesome doctor. Of I have any questions about any part of my pregnancy, he has been there to provide any help he can. His staff is wonderful, I love joking around...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
There's favortism at this office. The doctor will tell you one thing and the front desk will tell you different. When asked to follow up with the doctor the nurse and front desk has the final say not the doctor. The doctor will act as if he has no clue as to what's going on when you finally telling...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Chism and his staff and also the nursing staff at Fairview Park Hospital was the best! I was a first time mommie and now I am expecting again, I am using him and his people again. I would recommend Dr. Chism to any and every one... He's an awesome Dr and man.
Are you Dr. Chism Jr?