Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nesrene Ghani, MD
Dr. Nesrene Ghani, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn, MI. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Ghani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Taylor and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn.

Schaefer Medical

• Molina Healthcare
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Ghani

Dr. Ghani's Experience

Dr. Ghani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Ghani has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Ghani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghani to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ghani's Performance
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr Ghani has been my doctor for over 7 years. She is always nice and courteous, listens carefully and explains things in depth. I have never been disappointed with her, and I have recommended her to as many people as I could.
in Dearborn heights, MI |
Dr. GHANI is the best doctor I've been to. She is extremely upbeat & positive, at the same time extremely informed. IM so happy I was referred to Dr. Ghani by my cousin. I would definetly recommend this doctor to my family and friends!
Royal Oak, MI |
STAY AWAY. The office is extremely unorganized and feels filthy all the time. Their nurse has no idea what she is doing or asking (she also also manages the front desk so that should tell you something). Regardless of what time you make it you will wait in the room for 45 minutes for a 5 min diagnosis. They do NOT have any testing supplies in the office. Prescribed me the incorrect medicine just to find out I do not even have an infection. Healthy department needs to pay a visit.
in Dearborn, MI |
Office manager is very disrespectful and rude. Waiting time is horrible. We waited for 4 hours and never heard back about diagnosis.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Ghani is an extremely professional as well as caring internal medicine physician. I believe it was her who saved me with my MS disorder. On a regular visit to see Dr. Ghani, she noticed something was completely off and had sent me to the neurologist. She is wonderful!!!
in Dearborn, MI |
She is wonderful! Dr. Ghani is so sweet and passionate, and she truly cares about me. When I first came to her office she took the time to speak to me and understand my issues. I wont go anywhere else and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a passionate doctor.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Ghani is extremely helpful and caring. Although no one actually enjoys spending time at the doctors office, I enjoy my time WITH the doctor because she is constantly allowing me to feel completely comfortable and understand various conditions. Dr. Ghani spends her time answering all of my questions, and I have never left her office feeling rushed/misinformed. I would highly recommend Dr. Ghani to my fellow family members & friends.
in Plymouth, MI |
D.r. Nesrene Ghani has been my physician for the past few years, I was referred to her by a relative that has been seeing her for over 25 years now! D.r Ghani provides great service, and her office hours are compatible with my busy schedule - early morning, late evening, same day, and even weekend appointments are available. D.r. Ghani and her staff are very friendly, kind and thorough, always placing top priority on the well being of myself and other patients. I have referred her to many
in Detroit, MI |
Dr Ghani is a very professional physician, who takes her time with patients and cares for their well-being
Have you seen Dr. Nesrene Ghani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghani?