Dr. Nermeen Saleh, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Nermeen Saleh, MD
Dr. Nermeen Saleh, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. She is 31 years old. Dr. Saleh is affiliated with Florida Hospital Fish Memorial.

Dr. Saleh's Experience

See how Dr. Saleh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saleh

Dr. Saleh accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Saleh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Saleh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saleh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saleh to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Saleh's Performance
    in Orange City, Florida |
    Very friendly, helpful , and resourceful in my condition seeing her the first time. She got me into mental health in an office that had a 3 months for an appointment scheduling. Thank you
    in Sanford, Fl |
    Dr.Saleh is my PCP and she is a wonderful doctor, staff is always pleasant and if u have to get in the same day they have and ways fit me in!
    Orlando, FL |
    I had an appointment set over a month in advance. I was supposed to get a call remind me of the appointment. I received a call the day after informing me I miss my appointment. After I get the automated message I called the office. I called and I got an answering service. The answering service and for me that I could not contact the office and they could not take a message. They informed me that they are closed. I ask what time do you close? They tell me they close at 5. I tell them it's 4:45...
    Deland, FL |
    I have recommended her a few times. She has always taken her time to listen to my concerns. She explains everything she is doing, or wants to do. Unlike previous doctors I have been to she does blood work on only what needs tested, I feel she does not test for things that are not a concern which i appreciate. She is an outstanding Doctor. Her nurses have always been so sweet too. Another thing i appreciate is i never wait in the lobby long and once I'm in an exam room its never a long wait.
    Have you seen Dr. Nermeen Saleh, MD?
    Are you Dr. Saleh?

Dr. Saleh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Saleh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saleh's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Saleh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saleh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Saleh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Saleh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.