Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD

Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Conroe, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Lakeside Gastro and Liver Specialist

690 S Loop 336 W Ste 215

Conroe, TX 77304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania

Learn about Dr. Tajong

See how frequently Dr. Tajong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Diarrhea
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Tajong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tajong "It is our mission at Lakeside Gastroenterology to provide quality care to all our patients in a warm and compassionate environment that results in patient satisfaction Our personalized approach does not stop with diagnosis and treatment it begins and continues with continuous patient communication and education Knowing more about your problem how to prevent it, how we would treat it, and how to live with it that is our mission."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Tajong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tajong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tajong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tajong's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tajong to family and friends

Dr. Tajong's Performance

It has been six months since my colonoscopy, and it was a wonderful experience with Doctor Tajong. He made me feel as it he really cared about me and every question I had was answered. His staff was very polite and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tajong was great to my husband in the hospital. He had a serious problems, and he didn’t hesitate to get us to the best surgeon in Houston.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tajong is very nice and has a great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him for any GI issues you might be experiencing. He is very knowledgeable and will take his time to listen so that he may develop the appropriate plan of care for you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I really like Dr Tajong. I was having some problems and really needed to see a GI doctor and I called two other offices and they all could not see me until in two weeks. When I called Dr Tajong's office the staff told me they were booked for the day but when I told her what was going on with me,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Tajong and his staff are very caring. His receptionists Amanda was very helpful in regards to my referral that had expired. I have been a patient of Dr Tajong for over 4 years now and I will say he is the best GI doctor in the conroe / Woodlands area.
Are you Dr. Tajong?