Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD

Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD

Gastroenterology  |

Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Conroe, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Lakeside Gastro and Liver Specialist

690 S Loop 336 W Ste 215

Conroe, TX 77304

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania

Learn about Dr. Tajong

See how frequently Dr. Tajong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Diarrhea
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Tajong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tajong "It is our mission at Lakeside Gastroenterology to provide quality care to all our patients in a warm and compassionate environment that results in patient satisfaction Our personalized approach does not stop with diagnosis and treatment it begins and continues with continuous patient communication and education Knowing more about your problem how to prevent it, how we would treat it, and how to live with it that is our mission."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Tajong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tajong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tajong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Conroe Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Tajong is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Tajong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tajong to family and friends
3.5
based on 54 total reviews (16 with comments)

Dr. Tajong's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Montgomery
Dr. Tajong is very nice and has a great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him for any GI issues you might be experiencing. He is very knowledgeable and will take his time to listen so that he may develop the appropriate plan of care for you.
in Spring, TX
I really like Dr Tajong. I was having some problems and really needed to see a GI doctor and I called two other offices and they all could not see me until in two weeks. When I called Dr Tajong's office the staff told me they were booked for the day but when I told her what was going on with me,...more
in Spring, TX
Dr Tajong and his staff are very caring. His receptionists Amanda was very helpful in regards to my referral that had expired. I have been a patient of Dr Tajong for over 4 years now and I will say he is the best GI doctor in the conroe / Woodlands area.
in Conroe, TX
Dr. Tajong took care of my child when she was sick. She had never gone to a gastroenterologist before and he was very patient and explained everything so she and I could understand. I have even recommended my friends to him.
in Lovelady, Texas
I am 44 years old and lost my large intestine in 09 due to Crohn’s Disease. I have a J-Pouch and occasionally the pouch gets inflamed which requires a hospital stay and strong IV medications to fix it. Seven years ago, I met Dr. Tajong while in the hospital and since then he has been my GO TO...more

Are you Dr. Tajong?