Dr. Nelson Gwinn, MD

Dr. Nelson Gwinn, MD

Cardiology | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gwinn specializes in Cardiology and practices in Dothan, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gwinn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gwinn's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gwinn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gwinn

Dr. Gwinn accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 10 hospitals where Dr. Gwinn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gwinn
Dr. Gwinn's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (21)
in Grand Ridge, Florida |
Dr Gwinn is a very knowledgeable, and considerate Physician. He listens to what his patients tell him and responds to their concerns. Dr. Gwinn gives appropriate, non invasive tests to patients in his office, and he does this without scaring a person to death!!!
in Geneva, AL |
Very nice man. Puts it in language you can understand. Seems to know just what's going on with you!
in Thomasville, GA |
Actually shook my hand, and spoke to my wife, making sure she understood what was happening. Did not rush out of my visit. Was treated with respect and even though it is a business, everyone treated me as a friend that needed care, and we'll worry about the finances later. I guess he believes in keeping you around for your family, and the rest will work out for all. It was great to feel that the patient is the center of attention. My primary care Dr.'s cardiologist... need I say more.
in Enterprise, AL |
Dr Gwinn's office was able to schedule a referral from my primary care doctor on the same day. Dr Gwinn quickly identified my problem and spent time explaining the condition and the course of treatment. Dr Gwinn and his staff work very quickly and efficiently.
Troy, AL |
Very competent and focused on the urgency of treating time sensitive issues.Has a down to earth explanation to questions you have.
Dr. Gwinn had left the office by the time it was our appointment time. We did not know this until we were back in the waiting room. We had to see his PA instead, who was unfamiliar with my stepdad's case. She was unprofessional and loud. When Dr. Gwinn called the next day he didn't remember whether he had ordered my step dad to keep taking his medication or not. Altogether a very unpleasant experience. Plus the office sent us equipment that was for the wrong patient.
Have you seen Dr. Nelson Gwinn, MD?
Are you Dr. Gwinn?

Compare Dr. Gwinn

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.