Dr. Neirouz Joseph, MD

Dr. Neirouz Joseph, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female
17 reviews

Dr. Neirouz Joseph, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Memorial Hospital....See Less

Learn about Dr. Joseph

To provide a caring, comprehensive, competent, and up to date care for patients considering not only the illness, but also the whole person, including: the physical, social, and emotional components, which lead a patient to sickness or wellness. Also to be able to answer the questions and concerns of patients, while empowering them to take charge of maintaining and improving their overall health.

Dr. Joseph's Experience

Dr. Joseph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Chronic Diseases
  • Depression
  • Ear Infection
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St. Vincent 's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

• Patient's choice Award, 2008,2009

Dr. Joseph has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Joseph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joseph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Joseph's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph every since she came to this practice. She is a wonderful, loving, caring doctor who really cares about her patients. She is one of the most knowledgeable Primary Care Doctors we have been with and will do whatever it takes to make sure that her patients get the best care. She also is well respected by all Speciality Doctors that we have been treated by.. She is WONDERFUL AND WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE HER.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Joseph, is very patient , and genuinely listen to my health care concerns. I will continue to recommend my family and friends to her. Dr Joseph is the best, When I ask questions, about my medications she takes the time to explain what I am taking and why and that is very important to me.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr JOSEPH has been our primary care physician since 2009. She has counseled our family through serious health issues including a daughter who had an alcohol addiction. we are happy to say that our daughter has been alcohol free since 2009 in large part due to Dr Joseph's guidance and dedication to helping our daughter. we have also been fortunate to have Dr Joseph's skills to help my wife through a serious heart issue requiring both a heart pacemaker and defibrillator.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I love Dr. Joseph, she is not only my doctor but treats me as a friend and I value that.
in Jacksonville, FL |
she is one among the best professional family doctor in Jacksonville, she is so knowledgeable, take care of the patient , helpful. I recommend this doctor for all those who need medical care.
Jacksonville, FL |
I went to her office, it was under renovation. Nobody contacted me about the temporary close of that location. The construction workers on site reminded me to read the notice posted on the door, so I noticed that I need to go to another location 15 minutes away. When I arrived the second office, the front desk told me that she could not find any of my reservations, so either I have to come back to see Dr. Joseph on Jan 5th or see another doctor instead. I decided to see another doctor. They lied
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Memorial Family Medicine, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the office manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 904-725-0200.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Some Doctors thin that they are God. My experience with Dr. Joseph proves that point. Whatever she says must be correct. No room to admit mistakes and no room to think out of the box. Her way or the highway!
Have you seen Dr. Neirouz Joseph, MD?

Visit Dr. Joseph

Dr. Joseph accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Magellan Health Services

Hospitals where Dr. Joseph has admitting privileges

Memorial Hospital
3625 University Blvd S
Jacksonville, FL 32216

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Joseph at Memorial Family Medicine - University Blvd

Dr. Jack Giddings, MD