Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Neil Weisman, MD
Dr. Neil Weisman, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Weisman is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Florida Hospital Tampa, Tampa General Hospital and Brandon Regional Hospital.

605 Medical Care Dr

• Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • Freedom Health
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Weisman

At Interventional Spine & Diagnostics, our approach centers around the belief that understanding, compassion and communication are the key factors to addressing a patients source of pain. Our mission is to evaluate each patients concerns so that we may design a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to each individual. Using state of the art, minimally invasive diagnostic techniques, we will strive to uncover the underlying source of your pain.

Dr. Weisman's Experience

Dr. Weisman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Univeristy Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Weisman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weisman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weisman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weisman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weisman to family and friends
Dr. Weisman's Performance
in SEFFNER |
My last visit was primarily with Elena, ARNP, with Dr. Weisman checking in as I was leaving. I feel that the treatment from Dr. Weisman the previous visit with follow up by Elena were quality, caring encounters one does doesn't always get in the medical profession. The Pain Management here is effective and responsible. I have been helped by this doctor.
Valrico, FL |
The PA and DR listened to, and answered all questions and concerns. All highly knowledgeable in the area of medicine and all the staff was courteous .
in Plant City, FL |
Dr. Weisman and his staff are very professional but at the same time treat you as a long time friend. They are the best of the best.
in Riverview, FL |
Absolutely the best Dr. I've seen since my accident in 2011. Very very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. actually takes the the time to understand the patients needs. And the staff is really nice. This is not a drive through clinic by any means. Extremely happy. My pain is being managed like no other time. Thank you Doctor and staff.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Weisman and his staff are very nice and very caring. I have been to him several times, and he always suggests something to try before doing any injections. He has helped me with pain each time either with medication, injections or physical therapy referral. I wouldn't go to any other pain management doctor.
Tampa, FL |
I was under Dr. Weisman's care for a pain which was running up and down my leg leaving me practically paralyzed. He and his staff are very proficient in their jobs and very polite. I recommend him to everyone who asks about a pain management dr. In my book Dr. Weisman is a 10 out of 10 with his skills and efficiency.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Since becoming a patient of Dr. Weisman, I have en joyed a much better quality of life. He and his staff are the best--friendly, efficient, and helpful.
in Valrico, FL |
I have been under the care of Dr. Weisman for the past 8+ years for a chronic and debilitating back problem that is progressively getting worse. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Weisman and his staff as they are extremely caring, accommodating, and go out their way to ensure I get an appointment and am seen right away when my back problem gets unbearable. His approach is "treat the symptom and alleviate the pain without surgery or unnecessary medication" - thank you Dr. Weisman for all that you do!!!!
in Lakeland, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Weisman. He and his staff were very professional and solved my pain issues. Very clean office and attentive staff.
in Plant City, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Weismann for a couple of years for pain in my neck. He is one of the most caring physicians I have been to. He knows what is going on with me and is there to help as soon as I get there. Anyone that is having pain issues Dr. Weisman is the physician you need to see. Thanks Dr. Weisman for taking care of me and my pain.
Riverview, FL |
Dr. Weisman and his staff are always friendly and helpful. After moving here from another state I have been very satisfied with all the help Dr. Weisman and his staff have given me in the treatment of an existing injury.
in Ruskin |
Dr. Weisman, is a caring and understanding Dr. His staff are helpful,caring and also understanding to my needs. Dr. Weisman and his PE. have answered any questions I have. If the treatment he provides you does not work than they continue to help you find something that does. The wait time for treatment and office is alot quicker than I`ve seen most. I would recommend anyone with back pain to go see Dr. Weisman
in Wimauma, FL |
Had severe back pain. Dr Weisman relieved the pain that went all the way down to my knee. It is wonderful to sleep the entire night without the pain. Have recommended his office to others.
in Valrico |
He has helped my back sciatica issues without any drugs. He is very intelligent and always listens to my problem to address it with the best solution. He really knows his treatments to help his patients. His staff is well trained and very friendly! They are a very busy group!
in Riverview, FL |
Visit was excellent even though I was experiencing a lot of pain. Staff was friendly and insightful, and the doctor was attentive and through. Treatment options were discussed. The appointment length was appropriate: looking forward to treating with Dr. Weisman. Subsequent to the appointment, I underwent back surgery and no longer needed pain management.
Valrico, FL |
Dr. Weisman has been a God-send to me in my life for providing pain management that works for me. His office is staffed by pleasant, professional individuals, and each visit to the practice only confirms that fact. I am committed to staying with Dr. Weisman.
in Riverview, Fl |
I have referred Dr Weisman serveral times. I really like his bedside manner and his knowledge in his field. I had neck and lower back injury, I had a few injection and a couple of nerve blocks. So far working like a charm. The office staff was very helpful, and Dr Weisman is excellent.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Dr. Weisman is a very down to earth person, always seems to listen and takes the time to understand what is the nature of your problem. During any procedure I have had he is always asking how am I doing, or does this hurt? He is a very likable person, and I am glad that I was referred to him by my chiropractor. His staff is very nice and quite capable, unfortunately with the popular reviews he has received, his practice has grown but I haven't experienced any excessive wait times.
Best experience I have ever had with a doctor!!!! If you like your physician to be someone who cares and listens try Dr. Neil. I would highly recommend him to anyone and have sent many people to him.
in Tampa, FL |
I have seen Dr. Weisman several times over the last three years. He is knowledgeable and has a fantastic bedside manner. I trust him completely and have benefited from his treatments. He won't do anything to you that would be harmful. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family.
in Brandon, FL |
I have complex pain issues that require a high level of expertise. Dr. Weisman is thorough in diagnosis and relentless in treatment modalities. Highly recommend and will not go to anyone else.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Weisman has earned my complete trust and I strongly recommend him to anyone who would benefit from his areas of expertise. I do not give my trust easily but Dr. Weisman's personal concern for each patient and their overall welfare is exemplary, thus he has my total trust and respect.
in Brandon, FL |
My husband and I have been going to Dr Weisman for almost 3 years now. His staff is friendly and courteous. We never have trouble making appts and our wait time in the office is usually very short. I have friends who also see Dr Weisman and they are just as pleased with his work as we are.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Weisman is very friendly, caring and makes you feel that you are in excellent hands under his expertise.
in Fayetteville, TN |
Dr. Weisman was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the procedures and expected results clearly. His staff was kind and caring, and it was fairly easy to schedule appointments in a reasonable timeframe. I recently moved, and cannot seem to find the competent and pleasant atmosphere I received while in his care.
Bradenton, FL |
Staff is friendly and easy to talk to. My appointments were easy to make and I was seen on time. I can honestly say I have no complaints.
in Mulberry, FL |
Dr. Weisman saved my life..I was in such pain from a back injury, and he fixed it! And without surgery! Trust me,you have nothing to lose by seeing him, and everything to gain! He listens to your problems, and finds a solution!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Weisman was the difference between night and day. Absolutely the best!
Tampa, FL |
Excellent Doctor and staff! I'm so pleased with the progress of my pain issues! I would recommend him to my friends and family members!
Brandon, FL |
Initially, everything was great. The staff that I spoke to were all very friendly and the doctor handled my case appropriately at first. I had a question about an x-ray that I asked through their site. I was told they only had a report and could not answer an extremely simple question. After that, I canceled my next appointment. I can't trust a doctor who only gets reports from an outside source on an x-ray. I will take my business elsewhere. Would be 1 star, but 2 for the nurses
in Valrico, FL |
During my time as a patient of Dr. Weisman, he has proven himself to be extremely competent, compassionate, and comprehensively communicative without the typical condescending attitude displayed by most doctors. All in all, I had an excellent experience with Dr. Weisman and his friendly, competent staff.
in Lithia FL |
Wonderful Dr. Who takes a genuine concern about your medical health. We always have enlightening and educational conversations during my procedures. His staff of highly qualified technicians are always a pleasure and work together like a well oiled machine.. very helpful if I need to move my appointments..Kudos for doing a great job!
in Wesley chapel, FL |
Dr. Weitzman is a excellent, smart and compassionate doctor. I started seeing him for excruciating pain after a knee replacement and immediately he knew what would help me. I would recommend him to anyone needing help with pain. They try and fit anyone with pain in, so their are times you may have to wait but he is worth it!
Wimaum, FL |
Dr.Weisman and staff are always so kind and helpful. They take great care of their patients. They have always taken the time to understand what I am going thru.
Brandon, FL |
The absolute best, cream of the crop, pain management doctor i've ever known.
in Wesley Chapel |
Saw the doctor about five years ago or so and he was able to alleviate nerve pain for me for about a good five years - now I'm back to see if we can do the same thing. This guy is THE REAL DEAL ! He did a great job the first time and I believe God will guide his hands like He did the last time and Dr. Weismann will do another great job - I highly recommend him ! God anointed Dr. Weisman for a reason - to help others !
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Weisman is very good and really sympathetic. He's a great pain management physician and keeps helping until he finds a way to help you with your pain.
in Plant City, Fl |
I have really bad back pain. Dr. Weisman's treatment has helped me very much. I would and have recommended him to everyone with any pain issues.
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Weisman is one of the most caring doctors around. If you have a problem he is the person to go to who will listen to you and help you in any way he can and if he cant he will send you to someone who can.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Weisman is a hero in my book, my satisfaction with his treatment is A+++. He knows how to let patients talk about there problem and then he offers his solutions.
in Tampa, FL |
My experience with Dr. Weismann was exceptional. The office is clean, the staff professional and courteous, and Dr. Weismann is personable and excellent at what he does.
in Sun City Center, FL |
Absolutely great pain management physician. Office is extremely courteous and cheerful. Have had several procedures for my lumbar spine and were very helpful.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Weisman is a dedicated, knowledgeable, caring doctor. He has helped me so much since my spinal injury. I would highly recommended. I owe a lot of my recovery to him. God bless him and his staff.
Lake Wales, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Wiseman to anyone who is in search of a caring pain management Professional. I have been seeing him for over two years and have been treated with dignity, kindness and respect every time!
Tampa, FL |
Doctor Weisman is one of the best doctors I've been to. His staff is friendly and very helpful. They always take all the time need to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have.
in Brandon, FL |
Excellent doctor. He cares about his patients. He listens to you! His staff is friendly and caring. He has had the same staff since I first saw him. That says a lot about him. Highly recommend him.
Tampa, FL |
Has assisted me with my pain more then anyone
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Weisman is the best doctor I've ever had. He and his staff went out of their way to get to know me, and each office visit was a pleasure. Dr. Weisman always takes the time to talk with me and explain everything in detail. Thanks to Dr. Weisman, my back is doing well.
Orlando, FL |
I waited literally 2 hours to see him, for a 15 minute visit. He's a good doctor just a long wait to see him.
in Dade City, FL |
Dr. Weisman is very understanding Doctor. I like him so much when he moved from Florida Medical center in Zephyrhills to Brandon. I now drive 45 minutes to he's office for appointments and he's worth the drive to me.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Weisman, MD?
Are you Dr. Weisman?