Dr. Neil Tanna, MD

Dr. Neil Tanna, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Neil Tanna, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. He graduated from Albany Medical College and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.Read his story

1991 Marcus Ave Ste 102

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Fissure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a passion for what I do. I stand by my results and have an unwavering commitment to my patients. My determination and desire to become a Plastic Surgeon largely developed from my encounters with a group of ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Tanna?
Dr. Tanna's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Tanna, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was referred to Dr. Tanna by my breast surgeon for reconstruction after a double mastectomy. Before my appointment, I went online to get the scoop. The reviews of Dr. Tanna were astounding. They were almost unbelievable. Well, from the minute he walked in the room with a fabulous smile on his face, I was hooked. Not only is he so accomplished, he has the bedside manner that every woman in this situation would want in their plastic surgeon. He is kind, caring, answers questions, explains all procedures in depth, gives you his undivided attention when you’re speaking, never says “no” or “it can’t be done” and would do anything in his power to make you happy. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Tanna for almost two years now and he turned one of the worst times in my life into one of triumph and hope. Also, his office is spectacular and he is surrounded by an awesome staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Tanna. He is an “11” in my book. Marian Carnesi/No. Massapequa, NY/May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is GREAT, and an asset to Northwell Health! I was very nervous and had a long list of questions and Dr. Tanna was VERY understanding and answered every one patiently. He not only performed the best tummy tuck I could have hoped for, but he followed up with me PERSONALLY every step of the way. He is not only a superior surgeon but a kind and caring person as well. Thanks Dr. Tanna!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is amazing! He is one of the most sincere doctors I've ever met--he is extremely thorough, detail-oriented and makes it a priority to understand exactly what his patients are looking for. He was there for me every step of the way, from my first consultation through to post-op, and made me feel so comfortable. I truly felt he and his team went above and beyond to make sure I had the best experience and I could not be more thrilled with my results. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna treated me after having mohs facial surgery for skin cancer. His care and expert stitching of my face was excellent. While the incision is was in the middle of my face (above the lip), only 3 months later it can barely be seen. Dr. Tanna put me at ease during the entire procedure explaining what he was doing during each step in the process. His follow-up and concern has also been excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Tanna.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is truly an exceptional physician! My mother has become a recent patient of his and could not be happier with his quality of care. We both recommend him to all of our friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr Tanna is amazing. You search is over you found the best plastic surgery already!!!!!! Dr Tanna goes above and beyond for his patients. He treats you as if you are a member of his family. His work is incredible. I finally feel whole and complete again. It is because of him I can look in the mirror without getting upset. He truly helped this BC survivor heal mentally as well as physically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna’s sincere positive vibes were clearly expressed upon our 1st meeting. He listened to my story, my expectations. He explained in detail his thoughts and reason for them. His brilliance as a doctor was apparent. His genuine care & compassion were expressed, I have never had a doctor who gave so much! He guided me through a difficult time & put me back together. “He is a perfectionist”. Dr. Tanna gave me the strength to go forward. I highly recommend him and thank god I found him !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
You can’t find a better doctor. I am beyond happy with my results and it has truly changed my life. Doctor Tanna takes his time to address all your questions and concerns during your consultation as well as pre and post surgery. He made me feel comfortable in my decision and comfortable with him. Even post surgery he is still accessible for you. His staff is warm and welcoming and is also available to address any concerns you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
I am a health care professional practicing in a large academic medical center. I have many options when choosing care. After careful consideration I chose Dr. Tanna. His expertise and caring are unmatched. The results were beyond my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is a talented Plastic Surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and accurate in explaining his vision. He is super friendly and I felt comfortable from the first time I met him. I love him and would recommend him to the world. He took care of my needs and would always be my number doctor. He gave me more than I lost. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Have to say- I Love Botox! I have it done by Doctor Neil Tanna a couple of times and have always been very satisfied with the results and attention that I have received. I am 63 and this cosmetic treatment just works for me. I found Dr. Tanna to be the all-round best at this –painless, affordable results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna I want to start by saying THANK YOU!! I have never felt more confident and more comfortable in my own skin until I met you. The results I received were way above my expectations. Dr. Tanna performed a mastopexy (breast lift) on me 3 months ago. The results have been nothing but amazing. My healing has been an easy and painless journey. The scarring is very minimal. My breast look very youthful and natural. Dr. Tanna was very patient and understanding to all my needs and concerns. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
I Love Dr Tanna! He put me at ease from the moment I walked into his office. He has the best bedside manner and his staff is great. He took his time to explain the procedure and did not rush. His explanation was precise and I couldn't be happier with the results. My girls look AMAZING!!!! I would recommend Dr Tanna to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is absolutely amazing. From the moment I met him I felt that I was in good hands. He made me feel comfortable and completely at ease. His staff is amazing as well. I am a very anxious person and he made me feel confident in my decision and relaxed even on the day of my procedure. It's been about 4 weeks since my surgery and I am ECSTATIC with my results!!! I would definitely recommend Dr Tanna without a shadow of a doubt. Thank you Dr Tanna!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna is the best doctor and made my breast reduction surgery experience nothing but amazing. Besides the fact that he is always on time, he is so understanding and made me feel exceedingly comfortable right away. He also made it impossible to be nervous for my surgery because he was so informative and explained everything I needed to know form beginning to end. I am beyond happy with my end results and so grateful how accessible he is to answer any questions or concerns I have had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr Tanna Is so amazing. Everytime I leave His office I feel so great about myself. The work he does is awesome. I highly recommend him for cosmetic surgury
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna ALWAYS makes me feel comfortable and guides me in the right direction. I couldn’t be happier with the procedures he has done (Lips and Botox, multiple times) I have recommended all of my family & friends to him & they are all extremely happy as well! Love you Dr Tanna! Thanks again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr. Tanna has to be the best doctor I have ever dealt with, from his office to staff it doesn't get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
Dr Tanna came highly recommended and I was assured that I was not only going to be impressed with his outstanding knowledge and expertise in his field but also his personality. Every appointment and interaction with him was one where he made sure to put me at easy. He answered all my questions and addressed every concern my husband and I had. Dr Tanna always left us with a positive optimistic outlook.Outstanding Doctor!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Tanna, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Tanna! He's the best!!! He explains the procedure to you in a comforting tone and never makes you feel like you’re alone. His group also treats you like you matter. I never have to wait for my appointment. There needs to be more doctors like him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tanna?

Insurance accepted

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Oxford Health Plans

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tanna treats patients.

Glen Cove Hospital