Dr. Neil Stern, MD

Dr. Neil Stern, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·
Dr. Neil Stern, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in McLean, VA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1981 and specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

8008 Westpark Dr

McLean, VA 22102

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Stern

See how frequently Dr. Stern performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Stern's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Stern "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Medical College of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Upstate Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Upstate Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Stern has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Stern does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stern and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stern's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stern to family and friends

Dr. Stern's Performance

Unfortunately, I have visited his office. I wish I have not been there. He thinks he knows everything and does not care to listen to you. He is the most disrespectful doctor I have seen. He constantly interrupted me while I am explaining my situation. He also laughed at my accent when I made a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very cranky.. did not address my issues... ignored anything I had to say. Honestly one of the worst doctors I've been to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very disrespectful. Doesn't let ask a single question. Interupting constantly. Showed no concern and I could tell he just wanted to get done with me as soon as possible. The facility and other staff i've met were kind but if they mention this doctor to me, I would ask for another, if not, cancel my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very bad experience with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I took my child to see Dr. Stern after she was diagnosed with a hearing loss by an Audiologist. Dr. Stern treated me and my child with disrespect and had a very unkind attitude bordering on abusive toward my child myself. He was not a good listener and kept interrupting my answers. He showed...more
Are you Dr. Stern?