Dr. Neil Stahl, MD

Dr. Neil Stahl, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease 6035 Burke Centre Pkwy Ste 280 Burke, VA 22015 Get Directions

Dr. Neil Stahl, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Burke, VA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Stahl is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital.

Dr. Stahl's Experience

See how Dr. Stahl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stahl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends
Dr. Stahl's Performance
in Lorton va |
Dr. Neil Stahl has been a blessing for us. He treated a very bad case of RH on my wife. Now, my wife is nit taking any medicine for her problem. He is a wonderful doctor. He may come across as different from other doctors, he is old school and actually checks everything himself.You have to know his stile. He is treating my in-laws and myself too. I recommend him to everyone who has joint issues.
Springfield, VA |
The office staff is unhelpful, disorganized. Tells you false info and doesn't return phone calls. Call your insurance comp. to verify. During my appt. Dr. Stahl answered a personal phone call and had a 3 minute conversation with them while I sat there listening. He told me he was very sick and told me to wash my hands after my exam. He also gets involved with billing too and is very abrasive and rude. I paid for lab work but will not see him again for followup. Don't say I didn't warn you
in Virginia |
Dr. Stahl is the 4th rheumatist I have seen in 11 years. The first two were in Florida. I have taken biologics and all kinds of medication and none worked. After a year of not seeing a rheumatist I went to DR Stahl. He is the first one who did bloodwork and X-rays to determine I was not having success with my treatments because I do not have rheumatoid arthritis but degenerative joint disease which is genetic. I appreciate his throughness. I highly recommend him.
in Springfield, VA |
Dr. Neil Stahl is a true professional. His support staffs are competent and are always polite and supportive. I have been seeing Dr. Stahl for over 2 years. At our initial consultation, he listened attentively and took copious notes. His answers to my questions were insightful and were based on his many years of experience. His treatment plan for my condition was excellent and I have been seeing incremental improvement. I have no reservation in recommending Dr. Stahl to my friends.
Oakton, VA |
I saw Dr. Stahl for the first time today for a consult about terribly dry eyes, which my family doctor said could be an immune disorder. She referred me to Dr. Stahl whom she regards highly. I found Dr. Stahl to be personable, very detail-oriented and interested in my history and my case. He was on time and devoted a very generous amount of time to me as a new patient. I was impressed with his grasp of my complicated medical history and his plan for tests. I would recommend him highly.
in Fairfax Station, VA |
I had an excellent experience as a new patient who was referred by my primary care doctor to Dr. Neil Stahl seeking his expert help diagnosing a puzzling episode of severe arthritis. I took my related medical records and tests to my appointment with Dr. Stahl. He was very interested, very businesslike, took my case very seriously, asked me lots of questions, read all the test results and gave me a clear and concise explanation of what caused my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Stahl.
in Lorton, VA |
Dr. Stahl is an intelligent and knowledgable rheumatologist. With that said, he is moody, can be unprofessional and has a terrible bed side manner. Rude to his staff, who most times model his unprofessional, rude behavior. Wait times are always extensive and go unacknowledged by doctor and staff.
in Alexandria, VA |
I admit, there were times I wish I would have found someone else, he can be tough. Look at it this way, when it comes down to it, he is very knowledgable and quick to step in when you need his expertise. The staff can be quirky, but they are fairly decent if you give them a chance.
in Springfield, VA |
I have found Dr. Stahl to be a careful listener and very observant doctor. I like that he has a solo practice and a small but efficient office staff. I trust him to know my medical situation and to have my best interests at heart. Having been his patient for 3+ years, I recommend him as an excellent doctor.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I found the doctor himself to be a little quirky, but was never rude, maybe rushed. The office staff is terrible. The front desk Receptionist is never friendly and never addresses you when you enter the office. The only person who I can actually stand is the nurse who comes in to draw your blood. She is very talkative and friendly and actually acknowledges my son, who is three and adorable, when she comes into the room. He was the only dr. who accepted my ins. at the time I needed an appt.
in Lorton, VA |
I waited 1 hour before I was brought to an examination room then an additional 20 minutes to see the Doctor. The Doctor was rude - he told me I was sitting in his chair and had to move. He was in a rush and did not explain the results of my tests and went right to what drug options I had. When I asked for additional clarification on the drug options he became curt. When I asked the receptionist for a copy of the letter he sent to my primary care physician she became angry. I will not go back.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Stahl, MD?
Are you Dr. Stahl?

Compare Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stahl's Board Certifications

• Dry Eyes
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

National Institute Of Health

Completed in 1979

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1969

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology