Dr. Neil Sinha, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Neil Sinha, MD

Dr. Neil Sinha, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Clifton, NJ. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Sinha is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Saint Mary's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Sinha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sinha s practice philosophy is to tailor individual treatment options to the unique needs of each patient. He believes that patient education and the establishment of a caring doctor-patient relationship is an integral part of the healing process. Dr. Sinha uses a multi-pronged approach to manage pain, including interventional pain techniques, minimally invasive surgeries, medical management and physical and behavioral therapy. His goal is to restore function and improve the quality of his patients lives.

Dr. Sinha's Experience

See how Dr. Sinha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Sinha is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sinha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sinha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinha to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sinha's Performance
Jersey City, NJ |
Great doctor. He cured my back pain!
Newark, NJ |
For almost 3 years I have been with this group, needless to say alot of things have changed for me and the practice. I Had a wonderful relationship with Dr. Neil Sinha, the last visit he treated me was and will be the last time I go back. He decides to change my medication and never even consulted me regarding this matter, where is the loyalty, where is the compassion! Very, very disappointed. Hopefully he can start making better choices, because that practice his father built. Good Luck!
in Clifton, NJ |
The best doctor in the whole world ! Dr. Neil has helped me not only with my pain but has brought me to a better place in my life !!
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Sinha is an amazing doctor, he has helped me tremendously and I will forever grateful. His assistance Sheila is the BEST. Her pleasant smile and caring manner put me at ease my very first visit ( not to mention she held my hand as I was having a small procedure done).
in Edison, NJ |
Truly amazing and caring doctor!!!
in Clifton, NJ |
Best doctor in NJ. He has the best hands.
Jersey City, NJ |
I'm so surprised by the review below. I've been seeing Dr. Sinha for a few years and he's been incredibly conservative with my treatment, which I really appreciate. I've also found his staff to be courteous, especially Sheila. He has had excellent training at really prestigious institutions and it shows. He's also very humble and attentive to my ailments.
Freehold, NJ |
Would not even give him half a star . Or his staff. So rude, could care less about patients, no recollection of my case and saw him every two wks, kept upping my meds then told me to go to rehab. I didn't want pain meds in the first place then I found out he's known for overprescribing. Now I have to find a new dr and got off the meds myself. I regret ever switching to him, awful experience every time n treats u like a nobody so does the assistant Sheila.
in New jersey |
Very understanding doctor cares about his patients they dropped united health care aarp now I miss seeing him everyone in the office is very nice will give 5 plus stars ......
in Bayonne, NJ |
Fantastic doctor with excellent bedside manner. He's extremely caring and thoughtful. Takes time with each patient and listens.
in Bayonne, NJ |
El doctor es muy profesional y amable Dr sino you are the best good bless you ????
in Brick nj |
Dr Sinha is a great doctor..he is very caring and takes care of his patients .he will take the time to listen to your concerns..he is def worth going to.i highly recommend him..Jenny Murray
in Jersey City, NJ |
Best doctor - caring compassionate and thinks about the patient - I truly am blessed to have found him !
Elizabeth, NJ |
Running out of pain meds and earliest I can see dr is Friday. Not GOOD!!!!
in Staten Island, N.Y. |
Great Doctor, trustworthy and someone who has helped me tremendously. I trust Neils judgement and I will only use Neil going forward. I run a business and work full time and find it difficult to schedule procedures and office visits but Dr. Neil Sinha works most days of the week in a few different locations (including Pleasantville Ambulatory which is one of the best run surgical centers in the Metropolitan Area), and always finds time to help his patients.
in Edison, new Jersey |
He is the most pleasant doctor I have ever met. He is so genuine along with his Dad and Minesh, I really love this group. My physical therapist Craig is very nice also. Kudos to Jordan, Suzanne, Sheila and Eva, thanks for all you do for me. ????
in Linden, NJ |
Dr sinha is one of the most compassionate caring doctors I have ever encountered.
in Clifton nj |
Love him to heck ! He was the only Doctor after 2 long years living in pain & seen many professional getting no relief or help untill him he is my medical miracle angel !!!
in Farmingdale, NJ |
Dr. Sinha has truly made my life easier to live. He is very caring and never rushes you and will keep trying if something doesn't work all of the way. He has helped my daughter with back and neck injuries from two car accidents. He is patient and actually loves his job and his patients. This is also true of his father. My daughter and I are truly blessed to have been sent to Dr. Sinha by the best chiropractor I've ever dealt with, Dr. Rob Dugo. I finally have less pain and am ecstatic.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Sinha, MD?
Are you Dr. Sinha?

Compare Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Sinha has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sinha's Board Certifications

• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
    • Upper Back Pain

University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark

Graduated in 2007

Cooper University Hospital, University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Camden, Nj

Completed in 2008

Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale School Of Medicine, New Haven, Ct

Completed in 2011

Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio

Completed in 2012

Cornell University

Graduated in 2003

• Hindi

Dr. Sinha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology