Dr. Neil Shepler, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Neil Shepler, MD
Dr. Neil Shepler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kenosha, WI. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Shepler is affiliated with Kenosha Medical Center Campus and Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center.

Dr. Shepler's Experience

See how Dr. Shepler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shepler

Dr. Shepler accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Shepler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shepler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shepler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shepler to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shepler's Performance
Pleasant Prairie, WI |
Dr Shepler is a great diagnostic doctor, his expertise and instincts are amazing. He listens. His staff is helpful & kind. He brought a team together to save my foot when another doctor's incompetence resulted in not treating an infection appropriately. He's been our family doctor for years, taking care of my mom & dad, whom had strokes, cancer and high blood pressure, etc. He identified a serious heart issue with my mother-in-law and saved her life. I trust him to take care of my family.
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Shepler literally saved my life a couple years ago. Ill always trust his decisions and opinions. There is usually a wait time but its well worth it for the quality of care you receive.
in Kenosha, WI |
The staff answering calls believes they are doctors and will not even forward your call to the nurse. I have been seen near 10 times in the past 3 months for multiple different issues and recently found out that I have an ear infection for the past 2 months that they never once noticed. I have gone in nearly 2-3 times for the same thing because they do not give me the correct medicines to take it completely away. I follow all the directions and always feels at least 2x worse every time.
in Pleasant Prairie, Wi. |
Dr. Shepler has been my primary physician for over 30 years. I have found him to be consistently knowledgeable in his diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition that I have encountered. He delivered both of my daughters, and I trust him. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a caring primary physician. He takes the time to answer any medical questions that I do not understand. I have never felt rushed, or that he was too busy to answer my questions during my visits.
Great guy made me feel very comfortable and was patient in figuring out my problem
Have you seen Dr. Neil Shepler, MD?
Are you Dr. Shepler?

Compare Dr. Shepler

Dr. Shepler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Dr. Shepler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shepler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of North Dakota / Main Campus

Graduated in 1983

St Catherines Hospital

Completed in 1984

St Catherines Hospital

Completed in 1986

Dr. Shepler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shepler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shepler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shepler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.