Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD

Dr. Rosenthal
Telehealth services available

Neil S Rosenthal M D PC

201 E 15th St Ste Dr1 New York, NY 10003

Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD is a Neurology Specialist in New York, NY and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Rosenthal has more experience with Headache than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Cornell University Medical College medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mount Sinai Beth Israel and NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rosenthal to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Rosenthal with our nearby Neurology Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital today at (914) 573-4509.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital.

Dr. Rosenthal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosenthal

4.5

Dr. Rosenthal?
Dr. Rosenthal is a highly thorough kind individual who gets the job done. My wife also goes to him and he has been most helpful for her as well. He has gone above and beyond in treating her. We highly recommend him.
Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Excellent doctor, very caring and knowledgeable, as well as being very thorough. Listens to all questions and takes the time to provide clear answers. I highly recommend him.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr. Rosenthal is extremely very thorough in his examation of you to determine your prognosis. In my case I had numbness in my arms. He determined I needed an MRI, upon his MRI review he sent me to a surgeon for second opinion which in turn resulted in surgery giving me my mobility back. I can't thank Dr. Rosenthal enough for me returning back to being healthy again and living a normal life. N. Alegre
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr Rosenthal was extremely thorough, efficient and compassionate. There was hardly any wait time although the waiting room was filled. The doctor put me at ease right away and diagnosed my problem quickly. I recommend dr Rosenthal to anyone seeking neurological treatment.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr. Rosenthal truly cares for his patients. He is thorough in his evaluations, always willing to share his insights and goes out of his way to help patients clearly understand what is going on with respect to their health. I am impressed by him and his receptionist. Highly recommended!
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr. Rosenthal's thorough assessment and follow-through on tests during my visits. I feel that I got a caring approach and and a complete evaluation and diagnosis and would recommend him highly to other patients.
Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr. Rosenthal's office accommodated quick appointment turnarounds. Dr. Rosenthal himself is friendly, kind, informative and to the point. He makes you feel at ease despite the diagnosis, positive or negative. Highly recommended specialist.
Andrew – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I was really nervous when I arrived, but I was relieved to find the doctor to be understanding, knowledgeable, sympathetic, and he was on time for my visit. He asked tons of questions and was very thorough. I felt very comfortable with him and am so happy that I found him. The staff was really organize and caring. I was very satisfied with my visit and highly recommend this doctor.
May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I find it hard to believe that any of the positive reviews are true. This doctor is rude, and his level of knowledge is less than any other medical professional I have had. I would never recommend him and if you are using him I highly recommend trying someone else. He runs his office like a failing business desperate to grab every dollar he can. He does not have a bedside manner unless you liked to be talked down to about your own body and health. He is a terrible doctor.
May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Thorough and not overly reactive. I've gone in with numerous "small" complaints - a neurologist is almost a primary care physician, in that he can diagnose and treat all sorts of ailments. Very attentive and responsive. I've recommended him to many friends, all of whom are pleased.
Karen in New York, NY – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I found Dr. Rosenthal on Zocdoc and went in for a consultation for numbness in my hand. He determined through very extensive testing that I'd had a mild stroke--something my primary doctor missed--and started me on the correct course of treatment ASAP. He even contacted my primary to discuss the oversight. His office manager Nicole stayed late to book me an emergency MRI and on one occasion helped me to get a test done when Dr. Rosenthal's office was closed. These people listen and they care!!!
Brooklyn, NY – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Every patient arrives with different needs. The unique nature of each visit tends to create reviews so specific that they offer little guidance, good or bad. Dr. Rosenthal, however, has mastered those exceptional qualities universally desired by all in need of help. He is Sympathetic, Intelligent, and Effective; inspiring confidence that problems can be treated and better days will come. Nicole, who does everything the Doctor doesn't, is a friendly voice and a great help!
JD in New York, NY – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenthal for many years. He is a warm caring very competent physician who was recommended to me by a retired surgeon. Several years ago I had severe back problems and Dr. Rosenthal arranged for me to immediately see a neurosurgeon at Weill Cornell. Two days later I was operated upon and two months later I was playing tennis again. The office is small with his very competent assistant, Nicole, handling the administrative tasks. Dr. Rosenthal works on a timely basis.
Alan R. Siegel. in New York, NY – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I first met Dr. Rosenthal in December 2012 for my diabetic neuropathy. I found his initial evaluation and assessment to be very helpful and insightful. I have continued to see him for my neuropathy ever since. Either on a quarterly or semi-annual basis, depending upon how the neuropathy in my feet and lower legs is progressing. His office administrator has been very helpful with insurance, making appointments and reminding me when my next appointment is. I strongly endorse his medical services
Arthur Hunnewell in Red Bank, NJ – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
After suffering from cluster headaches for years, Dr. Rosenthal diagnosed and treated them effectively. He called me back within an hour on more than one occasion when I had questions about my treatment. He is extremely intelligent, dedicated, and professional. I enthusiastically recommend him.
Troy in New York, NY – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Rosenthal for a tremor. He ordered an ultrasound of my carotid arteries. The right carotid artery was over 90% blocked. I was stunned. High cholesterol runs in my family. Had an endarterectomy, blockage removed, carotids clean. Saved my life. Brilliant diagnostician, thorough, listens, inquisitive, caring. With tremor I'm unable to take the drugs usually prescribed. Trying a drug which is in the testing phase for tremor, specifically my voice. I'm a singer, actress.
New York, NY – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenthal for as long as I remember (maybe 10 years now?), and I have recommended him to anyone who suffers with migraines. He is helpful, inquisitive, responsive (I once had an emergency on the weekend in the summer -- he called me back quickly), and he is warm. He also is v empathetic to the nonsense that goes on w/ insurers. What I really like about the office is that it is very small. It's usually just Dr R and Nicole, who runs the front end. After years of going ther
Jessica Matlin in New York, NY – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr. Rosenthal and staff are friendly, thorough and professional. I've been seen him for years and it's always a painless and pleasant office visit!
New York, NY – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenthal. He was extremely thorough, very smart and took the time to answer all of my questions. I also have to say that making an appt and dealing with insurance with his office manager Nicole was super easy and pleasant.
Jenna Passo in East Meadow, NY – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?
Dr. Rosenthal is a terrific doctor, who takes time and care with his patients. He is a fount of knowledge and information, with a warmth, depth, and sense of humor rarely found in doctors in my experience. He treated me for a problem I was suffering from for a long time, and patiently worked me through my diagnosis and treatment until the symptoms were almost completely gone. I couldn't be more grateful to Dr. Rosenthal and his assistant Nicole who is also very charming. Thank you Dr!
New York, NY – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Rosenthal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosenthal?

• Neurology