Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD

Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

All physicians have the same philosophy of taking care of their patients, it's their number one priority. What makes me different is applying that care not only when the patient is face to face, but from the time they are in my office; not waiting an hour to be seen, being able to get a hold of me promptly throughout the day and having phone calls addressed personally ASAP and taking the time to speak to family members when needed. I truly believe that all patients should be treated as family.

Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. He is 42 years old. Dr. Nagaria is affiliated with Community Medical Center.

Dr. Nagaria's Experience

See how Dr. Nagaria's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nagaria

Dr. Nagaria accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nagaria has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nagaria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagaria to family and friends
Dr. Nagaria Says:

I appreciate the feedback from my patients, both online and personally. Your feedback is valued and allows me to continously improve not only your experience in my practice but also for future new patients.

Dr. Nagaria's Performance
in Forked River, NJ |
Extremely satisfied with Dr. Nagaria and his staff. All are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Nagaria even takes the time to answer questions I have about issues my father is having when I need clarification (Father lives a few states away, and I'm not there to discuss with his physician).
in Toms River, NJ |
I would highly recommend him . He is very thorough in explaining what he has to do in the OR and when you come out he is right there to tell you what went on. Very professional and his staff are very pleasant.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Very pleased with the doctor and staff. Pleasant, friendly. Listens to and answers all questions about condition and treatment.
in Toms River, NJ |
Doctor Nagaria is very professional and a good communicator. Answers any and all questions. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Lanoka Harbor |
Dr. Nagaria is a very nice and welcoming doctor. Felt at ease when I had an endoscopy procedure. Never any problems. Always listens and answers what you need to know. Quick visits which i like!
in Toms River, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaria and staff. Very professional, easy to talk to. Took his time, explained the procedure, answered all my questions. Was made to feel very comfortable and confident by Dr. Nagaria and all the staff at the surgery center. Explained thoroughly, at follow up, what to place and what was discovered. Excellent Doctor and Staff!
in Toms River, NJ |
I found Dr. Nagaria very caring and assertive with very good bedside manner. I recommend him with the highest regards.
Excellent Doctor
in Ortley Beach, NJ |
Excellent care, manner and fantastic friendly staff!!
Manchester Township, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria put me at ease right from hello. He and his staff are very friendly. He explained everything in clear and certain terms. And made sure I had all my questions answered.
in Forked River, NJ |
He's the best! I am so happy that my former Gastro referred me to him when he retired ten years ago. I am so confident in him, that I have been bringing family members as needed and all are very pleased with his care and commitment. He is very intelligent, astute in his field, and a keen observer, yet down to earth and very easy to talk with. He spends quality time with his patients and is very thorough yet I have never had to wait. The office personnel are hard working and very friendly.
in Waretown, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Nagaria by my sister when it was time for my colonoscopy. His cleansing method was simple and did the job easily. The colonoscopy was a breeze and the pre and post colonoscopy exams were very comprehensive. I found Dr. Nagaria to be kind, thorough and very patient.
did excellent job - recommend
very helpful and caring
in Toms River, NJ |
The doctor and office staff were very friendly and professional. The surgery center was modern and punctual. I knew exactly what was expected of me and what the procedure entailed.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Amazing! He is everything a patient could want in a doctor - Knowledgeable, welcoming, charming, and honest....need I say more? I actually will miss not having to see him, now that my procedures are finished. That is how kool he is!
Toms River, NJ |
WILL NOT SEE YOU UNLESS YOU PARTICIPATE IN A FEW PLANS ONLY... AND IF YOUR PLAN CHANGES IN THE MIDDLE OF CARE HE WILL NO LONGER SEE YOU EVEN IF YOU WANT TO PAY CASH! SO DO NOT INVEST IN A DOCTOR THAT MIGHT SUDDENLY DROP YOUR INSURANCE AND THEREFOR YOU and then you have to start all over with a new doctor and wait months to be seen! not ok to toss patients around like this in the middle of a health crisis!
Ocean County, NJ |
Fairly good initial new patient visit. Knowledgeable with good bedside manor and answered questions. Office staff friendly and scheduled new patient appointment in about a week. After onset of new symptoms, personally spoke to me via phone but prescribed medication that even primary physician strongly agreed did not fit my symptoms. A new gastroenterologist was way more thorough performing a rectal exam and sending me for an endoscopy which found the painful inflammation I was experiencing.
in Toms River, NJ |
Already sent my husband to him and he was quickly diagnosed and treated successfully.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
If you are looking for an excellent internist that is caring and compassionate I would highly recommend Doctor Nagaria. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Nagaria is my internist, I know that he will spend the time with me to diagnose my problem and will have me on the proper course to address my problem. Terrific physician with outstanding people skills!
in Toms River NJ |
Dr Nagaria is very thorough and very pleasant as is his staff.
in Bayville, NJ |
I just read a bunch of recent reviews and couldn't agree with them more. Caring, patient, thorough, easy to talk to, sense of humor. I can easily say the exact same things about his staff. His older reviews on Healthgrades convinced me to make an appointment with him. I'm very happy with my decision.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria is very kind and caring and takes time with you each visit. I would high recommend him to anyone.
in Toms River, NJ |
Very caring, professional and respectful. I would highly recommend him for his expertise. Will certainly go back to him for any future health care needs.
in Toms River, NJ |
A friend referred me and i'm glad she did. This was my first time to a gastroenterologist and he made me very comfortable from the start. He is very thorough, caring, and competent. His staff is very accommodating as well.
in Bayville, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Nagaria by Dr. Robert Simon. It turned out to be one of the greatest recommendations of my life. From the first time I entered the office, the staff and Dr. Nagaria couldn't have been nicer or more supportive. Dr. Nagaria took his time with me. Answered each and every question in a professional yet clear-cut method and explained the procedure he suggested I have done. He wasn't pushy nor over-bearing but sincere and understanding. He's the best!! Thanks for everything..
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria takes the time to listen and asks questions to help get to the heart of the visit. He is patient, warm and caring and has a sense of humor. So glad my primary physician recommended Dr. Nagaria to me.
Waretown, NJ |
Awesome Doctor! Actually cares about you, your well-being & your life outside of your visit!
Forked River |
very professional, yet made the patient feel comfortable. All questions answered, offered me enough time to understand and address my concerns. I was very impressed with Dr. Nagaria and I felt I was in good hands.
in Brick, NJ |
Personable, affable, intelligent, caring and honest are just some of the adjectives that easily describe Dr. Nagaria. I will easlly and frequently recommend Dr. Neil Nagaria to my family and friends in need of a gastroenterologist.
in Waretown, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria answers all questions in a soft-spoken and helpful manner. He ordered numerous tests to get right to the heart of the problem. He cares very much about helping the patient feel better without feeling rushed while in the office.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria was helpful, courteous and respectful during all interactions. He took his time to explain all important information and answered all questions without rushing.
in Brick, NJ |
Courteous, takes time to explain, listens to your concerns, puts your mind at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaria to friends and family.
I do not feel that Dr. Nagaria took my needs very seriously. I told him that I had been previously diagnosed with IBS but my pain was increasing. He decided the right test to send me for was an ultrasound on my gallbladder for gallstones, 3 weeks after my initial appointment. A week after my initial appointment I was in the hospital because the pain had gotten so bad. It was there that I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease by a different GI doctor. Dr. Nagaria never suggested Crohn's. Some doctor
in TOMS RIVER, NJ |
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. NAGARIA BECAUSE OF HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND HIS PERSONALITY TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS.
Toms River, NJ |
Listens and answers your questions.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria puts his patients at ease. He has a pleasant bedside manner and thoroughly explains the procedures he is about to perform. Also, he reviews the results of said tests in understandable language, never hurriedly and always in depth. He encourages his patients to ask questions and provides valuable insight. My husband and I have had several different procedures performed by Dr. Nagaria, and we would both recommend him highly.
in Brick, NJ |
Dr Nagaria is intelligent and very personable.
in Brick, NJ |
Very personable & professional..
Toms River, NJ |
Very thorough, friendly, and helpful.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Very friendly, very professional, easy going, pleasant manner.
in toms river, nj |
Dr. Nagaria is a true professional both in the way he deals with individual problems in his area of expertise and in the way he treats his patients. He keeps accurate patient to appointment time schedules and provides a concise and professional yet easily understandable explanation of your condition as well as the treatment or tests that will be used in his findings. I consider him to be one of the best doctors that I have seen.
in Toms River, NJ |
Doctor Nagaria is the best, friendly, caring, and clearly explains everything to you before any procedure. I generally do not like to go to doctors, but Dr. Nagaria made me feel at ease. This was my third procedure with him and me and my wife will continue to use his services.
in Whiting, NJ |
Detailed, understandable explanations and guidance. Excellent experience.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria took the time to explain my illness to me,asked questions and made me feel like I am a patient and not a number. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nigaria is great. My experience with him was excellent. Would definitely recommend him.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria is the best!!! He always answers all my questions and is very helpful.
in tomsrivernj08757 |
very knowledgeable easy to understand
in Whiting, NJ |
I had a very good experience with the doctor. He performed a colonoscopy.
Toms River, NJ |
Thorough, professional, communicates very well with the patient- highly recommended
Have you seen Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD?
Are you Dr. Nagaria?

Compare Dr. Nagaria

Dr. Nagaria's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nagaria says...

Dr. Nagaria's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Nagaria has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nagaria's Board Certifications

• Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastresophageal Reflux-Related Chronic Cough
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

Flushing Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Hackensack University Medical Center-Chief Resident For Dept Of Internal Medicine

Completed in 2006

UMDNJ-NJMS University Hospital

Completed in 2005

UMDNJ-NJMS University Hospital

Completed in 2010

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Nagaria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagaria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Anoscopy
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopic Common Bile Duct Stone Removal
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Dilatation
  • Esophageal Stenting
  • Esophageal pH Monitoring
  • Fecal Impaction Removal
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)