Dr. Neil C. Nagaria, MD

Dr. Neil C. Nagaria, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Ocean Family Gastroenterology 425 Lakehurst Rd, Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

All physicians have the same philosophy of taking care of their patients, it's their number one priority. What makes me different is applying that care not only when the patient is face to face, but from the time they are in my office; not waiting an hour to be seen, being able to get a hold of me promptly throughout the day and having phone calls addressed personally ASAP and taking the time to speak to family members when needed. I truly believe that all patients should be treated as family.Read more

Dr. Nagaria's Experience

See how Dr. Nagaria's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nagaria

Dr. Nagaria accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nagaria has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nagaria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagaria to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Nagaria
Dr. Nagaria's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (131)
Dr. Nagaria Says:

I appreciate the feedback from my patients, both online and personally. Your feedback is valued and allows me to continously improve not only your experience in my practice but also for future new patients.

in Manchester Township, NJ |
If you are looking for an excellent internist that is caring and compassionate I would highly recommend Doctor Nagaria. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Nagaria is my internist, I know that he will spend the time with me to diagnose my problem and will have me on the proper course to address my problem. Terrific physician with outstanding people skills!
in Toms River NJ |
Dr Nagaria is very thorough and very pleasant as is his staff.
in Bayville, NJ |
I just read a bunch of recent reviews and couldn't agree with them more. Caring, patient, thorough, easy to talk to, sense of humor. I can easily say the exact same things about his staff. His older reviews on Healthgrades convinced me to make an appointment with him. I'm very happy with my decision.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria is very kind and caring and takes time with you each visit. I would high recommend him to anyone.
in Toms River, NJ |
Very caring, professional and respectful. I would highly recommend him for his expertise. Will certainly go back to him for any future health care needs.
in Toms River, NJ |
A friend referred me and i'm glad she did. This was my first time to a gastroenterologist and he made me very comfortable from the start. He is very thorough, caring, and competent. His staff is very accommodating as well.
in Bayville, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Nagaria by Dr. Robert Simon. It turned out to be one of the greatest recommendations of my life. From the first time I entered the office, the staff and Dr. Nagaria couldn't have been nicer or more supportive. Dr. Nagaria took his time with me. Answered each and every question in a professional yet clear-cut method and explained the procedure he suggested I have done. He wasn't pushy nor over-bearing but sincere and understanding. He's the best!! Thanks for everything..
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria takes the time to listen and asks questions to help get to the heart of the visit. He is patient, warm and caring and has a sense of humor. So glad my primary physician recommended Dr. Nagaria to me.
Waretown, NJ |
Awesome Doctor! Actually cares about you, your well-being & your life outside of your visit!
Forked River |
very professional, yet made the patient feel comfortable. All questions answered, offered me enough time to understand and address my concerns. I was very impressed with Dr. Nagaria and I felt I was in good hands.
in Brick, NJ |
Personable, affable, intelligent, caring and honest are just some of the adjectives that easily describe Dr. Nagaria. I will easlly and frequently recommend Dr. Neil Nagaria to my family and friends in need of a gastroenterologist.
in Waretown, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria answers all questions in a soft-spoken and helpful manner. He ordered numerous tests to get right to the heart of the problem. He cares very much about helping the patient feel better without feeling rushed while in the office.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria was helpful, courteous and respectful during all interactions. He took his time to explain all important information and answered all questions without rushing.
in Brick, NJ |
Courteous, takes time to explain, listens to your concerns, puts your mind at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaria to friends and family.
I do not feel that Dr. Nagaria took my needs very seriously. I told him that I had been previously diagnosed with IBS but my pain was increasing. He decided the right test to send me for was an ultrasound on my gallbladder for gallstones, 3 weeks after my initial appointment. A week after my initial appointment I was in the hospital because the pain had gotten so bad. It was there that I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease by a different GI doctor. Dr. Nagaria never suggested Crohn's. Some doctor
Toms River, NJ |
Listens and answers your questions.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria puts his patients at ease. He has a pleasant bedside manner and thoroughly explains the procedures he is about to perform. Also, he reviews the results of said tests in understandable language, never hurriedly and always in depth. He encourages his patients to ask questions and provides valuable insight. My husband and I have had several different procedures performed by Dr. Nagaria, and we would both recommend him highly.
in Brick, NJ |
Dr Nagaria is intelligent and very personable.
in Brick, NJ |
Very personable & professional..
Toms River, NJ |
Very thorough, friendly, and helpful.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Very friendly, very professional, easy going, pleasant manner.
in toms river, nj |
Dr. Nagaria is a true professional both in the way he deals with individual problems in his area of expertise and in the way he treats his patients. He keeps accurate patient to appointment time schedules and provides a concise and professional yet easily understandable explanation of your condition as well as the treatment or tests that will be used in his findings. I consider him to be one of the best doctors that I have seen.
in Toms River, NJ |
Doctor Nagaria is the best, friendly, caring, and clearly explains everything to you before any procedure. I generally do not like to go to doctors, but Dr. Nagaria made me feel at ease. This was my third procedure with him and me and my wife will continue to use his services.
in Whiting, NJ |
Detailed, understandable explanations and guidance. Excellent experience.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria took the time to explain my illness to me,asked questions and made me feel like I am a patient and not a number. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nigaria is great. My experience with him was excellent. Would definitely recommend him.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria is the best!!! He always answers all my questions and is very helpful.
in tomsrivernj08757 |
very knowledgeable easy to understand
in Whiting, NJ |
I had a very good experience with the doctor. He performed a colonoscopy.
Toms River, NJ |
Thorough, professional, communicates very well with the patient- highly recommended
in Brick, NJ |
Very professional, easy to talk with, pleasant, down to earth, great bed side manner. Takes his time with you, does not rush, informative.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Nagaria was great and his staff was very helpful.
in Toms River, NJ |
great bedside manor , professional and personable
in Beachwood,NJ |
Every visit whether for myself or a family member have found Dr Nagaria to be personable and professional. He answers all our questions and you never feel rushed during your appointment. Have total confidence in his ability to handle any further medical concerns.
in Forked River, NJ |
As soon as you walk into Dr. Nagaria's office his staff is very professional. The waiting room had some type of medical service on the tv, which Was very informative while your waiting which wasn't long at all. When meeting Dr. Nagarie for the first time he puts you at ease by asking question and listening to your answers. He explain the procedure and answer all my questions and I never felt like I had ask any dumb questions. As an result of his caring way I would recommend him to anyone.
My experience with Dr Nagaria was excellent I would highly recommend him
in Beachwood, NJ |
Had issues with stomach. based on Internet reviews chose Dr. Nagaria. excellent visit asked about symptoms I was having. spent good deal of time going over possible issues. decided to have endoscopy to verify his opinion that acid re flux was the issues , also asked when last time I had colonoscopy. based on my answer that was also scheduled. endoscopy confirmed re flux was the issue. Dr. Nagaria put me on Nexium to resolve acid re flux and other stomach issue discovered during procedure..
in Toms River, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Nagaria to anyone needing a gastroenterologist. Great bedside manner, very professional and he listens! He fully explains all procedures and issues and doesn't make you feel stupid.
in Ortley Beach, NJ |
Very satisfied with the doctor, his attention to detail and his expertise.
in Bayville, NJ |
Extremely thorough and punctual. He respects your time and his scheduling.
in Toms River, NJ |
Very pleasant experience for a procedure that has a very negative perception.
in Barnegat, NJ |
I met Dr Nagaria in the ER . I have never needed a Gastroenterologist prior to this. The doctor had an awesome bedside manner and the procedure went well. Subsequent visits and procedures went just as well I certainly recommend this doctor.
Manchester Township, NJ |
I have been to dr. N twice as i have an ongoing battle with ibs. Compared to other gastro doctors i have seen he seems to be doing his best to get me some relief. I like him.
Toms River, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Nagaria to perform a routine colonoscopy. My first visit was Nov. 30, 2015. Upon arriving, I was given initial paperwork to complete. The staff was cordial and kind and my stay in the waiting room was brief. My vitals were taken and my wait for the doctor was about 7 minutes. Dr. Nagaria was friendly and very informative. I was examined and the procedure was explained to me. Before leaving I was given written instruction reiterating the instructions I had verbally received.
in Toms River, NJ |
I am so pleased with the Doctor and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I have already. I feel so much better since my procedure.
in Little Egg Harbor, NJ |