Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD

Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Neil Nagaria, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Toms River, NJ and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

425 Lakehurst Rd

Toms River, NJ 08755

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Nagaria

See how frequently Dr. Nagaria performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heartburn
Blood Disorders
Diverticulosis, Intestinal

Dr. Nagaria's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nagaria "All physicians have the same philosophy of taking care of their patients, it's their number one priority. What makes me different is applying that care not only when the patient is face to face, but from the time they are in my office; not waiting an hour to be seen, being able to get a hold of me promptly throughout the day and having phone calls addressed personally ASAP and taking the time to speak to family members when needed. I truly believe that all patients should be treated as family."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Flushing Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Hackensack University Medical Center-Chief Resident For Dept Of Internal Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Umdnj-Njms University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Umdnj-Njms University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Nagaria has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Nagaria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagaria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nagaria's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagaria to family and friends

Dr. Nagaria's Performance

Dr. Nagaria Says:
"

I appreciate the feedback from my patients, both online and personally. Your feedback is valued and allows me to continously improve not only your experience in my practice but also for future new patients.

"

Would recommend to anyone. Extremely friendly, professional, and explained everything thoroughly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Nagaria has provided me with the best medical care that I could possibly ask for. He has done both an endoscopy and a colonoscopy for me, and I can honestly say that both procedures were so easy because of his expertise and care. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. He answers all of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I first met Dr. Nagaria July 2016 in the ER at CMC. He was so kind, so knowledgeable friendly, looked at me when speaking to me. He took care of my emergency problem. I see him every 3 to 4 months for follow-up. and just a week ago I had to see him in the ER again, and he came in 5 out of 6...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
one of the best staffs and he is outstanding
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Nagaria is the kindest, most thoughtful doctor I have encountered. He thoroughly explains everything to you so that you are comfortable and completely understand what he is telling you. He also used illustrations to enhance his explanation. He answered every question I had and did not rush me....more
Are you Dr. Nagaria?