Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO

Pulmonary Disease ·  Male

Dr. Mushlin

Advocare Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists

1240 S Broad St Ste 220 Lansdale, PA 19446

Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO is a pulmonologist in Lansdale, PA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 and specializes in pulmonary disease and sleep medicine.

Dr. Mushlin accepts

Dr. Mushlin accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Mushlin's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Pulmonary Embolism
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombosis
  • Valley Fever
  • Wheezing

A Holistic Approach - I am a believer in the holistic approach to medicine, especially when it comes to the importance of sleep to our overall health and well being. The quality and quantity of your sleep can affect all aspects of your health.
...

3.6

Dr. Mushlin?
Dr. Mushlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO
I would HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Mushlin. He is clear and concise with all information dealing with my medical condition. Professional and prompt during EVERY appointment. Additionally, I admire the answers of confidence pertaining to medical information during my appointments. I trust Dr. Mushlin and that's a characteristic I strive for in a care provider! have been a patient of Dr. Mushlin for 3 years and I am so happy with his practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Horrible practice. The doctor is never on time. Patients wait up to an hour to be seen for 90 seconds and then promptly shuffled out by the doctor’s assistant. Rude, unprofessional, immature employees all around. Doctor and staff are more concerned about eating their meals than treating patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
We are so impressed and over the moon appreciative for Dr. Neil Mushlin. He has diagnosed at length and is treating with dignity and utmost care my husband for very serious medical conditions. From the first appointment the welcoming staff (Marissa, Daphne, Denise, etc.) and Dr. Mushlin all made every effort to give him understanding, patience and extensive time to work through all aspects of the scheduling and diagnostic process. They encourage my husband in everyway so he does not get overwhelmed or discouraged as he works persistently to become well again. It is heartwarming to have such medically brilliant supporters by our side. We know they will all be there for us every step of the way. Thank you all for your patient care and years of study and hard work to afford laypeople like us with medical care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
This doctor overcharges and overbills insurance companies for false and unnecessary procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
This doctor is NEVER, EVER on time for your appointment. I can understand one or even two times running a little late. But when I sit there for 45 minutes and then watch a caterer wheel out his cart and see staff plates with breakfast food in them on their desks, it irritates me. And other appts not much better. I feel as tho this doctor spends the least amount of time he can with me, then charges my insurance an arm and a leg. I am there for lung issues and the first thing he does is order
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I saw him one time so far, and I thought he was pretty knowledgable. He sent me for a chest x-ray and he called me on a Saturday to tell the saw something on my right lung. I knew I had a problem and nobody wanted to take it further and look into it. He did in minutes! So far he's batting a thousand! I'm at the beginning of this journey so I'll see how it goes from here. I have faith that he’ll continue to have a perfect game!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I have never met a more inept office staff in my entire life. After being to refered to this office, it took over 4 months to get an in-lab sleep study ordered. they misplace paperwork, and did not send the proper information to insurance company or the lab for the sleep study i had scheduled and taken time off of work to do, the lab canceled. Now I have to take another day off of work to do the sleep study. Please if you value your time, do not go here! Find another doctors office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
The office may be medically competent but billing is outsourced to some company in the Philippines and it's a nightmare trying to get anything processed/discussed. Therefore cannot recommend this provider in any way, and beware this issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Worst office I have ever visited. Incredible high prices and even worst service. Seriously recommending finding someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Dr. Mushlin is truly one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever met. One of my physicians strongly recommended that I see Dr. Mushlin because he suspected that I might have a sleep problem. Admittedly, I was a bit reluctant initially; I truly believed my only sleep problem was not getting enough! However, seeing Dr. Mushlin is one of the best decisions I have made. As a patient with an autoimmune disease, I have seen a multitude of medical specialists from several top, well-known institutio
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I am 65 years old and have suffered with asthma and allergies my entire life. I should also mention that I suffer from sleep apnea, which just added to my complications. From the moment I walked in the door and met Marisa, who is the receptionist, I knew I had arrived in a compassionate and efficient office. My appointment was at 7:00 a.m. By 6:59 a.m., I was on the examination table where Daphne, one of Dr. Mushlin’s medical assistants, proceeded to: review my paperwork; take my vital signs; a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
While Dr. Mushlin provides wonderful care, the office staff is not efficient and dishonest. The doctor ordered tests and the office staff said they needed authorization from my insurance company. Over the next few weeks, I contacted the office twice and was told they were waiting for the insurance company response. After 3 weeks, I contacted the insurance company, which said not only that no pre-authorization was needed for these tests, but that the doctor's office never sent in a request!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
When I first met Dr. Mushlin, I was a walking zombie. After an overnight sleep study, I later learned that my brain was awakening me every 3 minutes or so. Dr. Mushlin wanted to put me on a certain drug right away, but my insurance company objected. I had to try drugs A, B, and C, first, to see if any of them worked. Well, Dr. Mushlin was right all along. He knew what would help me. Whether your problem is sleep or lung related, smiling Dr. Mushlin is the best doc around and he’s humble, too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I was having trouble with my lungs so my ENT doctor recommended Dr. Mushlin. He spoke highly of him. I also looked up his credentials online. He is thorough and takes the time with you and explains everything. Sometimes you might be waiting for fifteen to thirty minutes,but he is worth the wait. Also some people might need more care than others. He truly cares about his patients and that is what I like in a doctor. He doesn't rush you. This way you can tell him all your concerns. I like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Dr.Mushlin is awesome He does everything possible to help his patients !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I highly recommend Dr. Mushlin! He has been my “sleep dr” for over 4 years. Great bedside manner. Actively listens to your concerns. All-around excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Dr. Mushlin is not aware of how medicare works when it comes to compiling information to order a new cpap machine . Three times he tried to order a new machine for me and was declined all 3 times because he didn't have the proper testing done to prove to medicare a new machine was needed. After the third try then he ordered a sleep study but I have had enough this was 4 months of wasted time very dissatisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I've been a patient of Dr. Mushlin for many years. I have a very complicated health history and Dr. Mushlin is always concerned, caring and eager to listen to me about my concerns. Most doctors don't even want me to be their patient because of my complex health history, but Dr. Mushlin took me on as patient without hesitation. He has no problem to call a colleague during my visit to get me better care and to introduce me to this new doctor. What other doctor does that? Also, if one of my doct
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
I have been a patient for 2.5 years. He is caring, compassionate and on top of the latest in med protocols and research.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Mushlin, DO?
Been seeing him for about over 3 years. For Emphysema and sleep therapy Definily will recommend him to any one he is very good
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mushlin?

Advocare Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists