Dr. Neil Morganstein, MD

Dr. Neil Morganstein, MD

Medical Oncology  |
Dr. Neil Morganstein, MD is a medical oncology doctor who practices in Summit, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

99 Beauvoir Ave

Summit, NJ 07901

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Morganstein

See how frequently Dr. Morganstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Purpura
Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)

Dr. Morganstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Medical Oncology

• Adrenal Gland Cancer
  • All Lymphoma
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cholangiocarcinoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Hemophilia
  • Hemophilia A
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lymphoma
  • Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Malignant Histiocytosis
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Reticulosarcoma
  • Stomach Cancer
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• Hematologic Disorder Treatment
  • Intrathecal Chemotherapy
  • PET Scan
  • Plasmapheresis

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Umdnj-Robt Wood Johnson
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • UMDNJ R W Johnson Med School
  • Canc Inst Of Nj
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Morganstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morganstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morganstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morganstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morganstein to family and friends
Dr. Morganstein's Performance
in Summit,NJ |
Etcetera is used at the end of a list to indicate that further, similarly items are included. Here is my list...cancer is disease that is very frightening and very tough. However oncologists like Dr. Morganstein have made the illness a lot less scary. But for the fact that he is an extraordinary doctor, he is an extraordinary human being too. Aside from the fact that he could make me laugh, when I made "off-the-cuff remarks he never missed a beat in responding. I loved that!
in Union, NJ |
Outgoing, friendly, patient. Would recommend Dr. Morganstein without hesitation.
in Garwood, NJ |
Dr Morganstein fills the bill as my oncologist. He is compassionate and listens. Very important to me. I am able to express myself and know he is listening and giving me advice. My experience to date has been very good. He understands my fear and gave me a program my body is able to deal with. I have experienced swollen legs and feet as well as constipation. With his input I am able to handle these problems without adding additional medication
in Irvington, NJ |
Always helpful and got your back 100%
in Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 |
Dr. Morganstein and his staff combine a caring attitude with medical expertise and a willingness to work hard for his patients. Dr. M is friendly and serious at the same time, and has never caused me to feel that I was just another patient on an assembly line. He has always taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns and to fully explain his recommendations. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.
in clark, nj |
I've been seeing Dr. M for a little less then a year. He and his entire staff are friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Morganstein instills confidence in you which is a tremendous asset. He is at the top of his field. His assistant Patty, Donna who sets up the scans, mri's and such are terrific. The nurses in the back like Sonya, Katie, Kim, Gina and Mandy are just great. I almost look forward to going there. You are well taked care of by everyone. Take my word on this.
in Springfield,NJ |
I am Dr. Morganstein patient for 12 years. He is The Best !
Cranford, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Morganstein has been outstanding. The onset of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is the condition that brought me into his care and from the beginning his professionalism, expertise and caring manner set a very positive tone at a difficult time. He answers thoroughly and understandably answers all questions posed and encourages dialogue. I regard Dr. Morganstein as one of the finest physicians that I have ever encountered and recommend him without reservation.
Springfield, NJ |
Dr. Morganstein is very caring and takes time to listen. The office is very busy but he takes the time needed make sure he understands you and you him. The office is very organized and all parties very professional. Dr. Morganstein and his office/staff are highly recommended!!
Sparta, NJ |
Highly knowledgeable in his field of oncology/hematology. Good listener; always helpful with advice; highly optimistic and willing to put forth additional therapies which might be needed. Very pleasant experience with Dr. Morganstein and his entire office staff.
Westfield, NJ |
Was easy to talk to, informative, caring, not in a rush.
bradley beach, nj |
Dr Morgenstein clearly explained my diagnosis in simple terms, answered all my questions, and in simple words explained alternative treatments and the pros and effects of each treatment option. Dr. Morganstein is always thinking about alternatives. He is focused solely on me when we meet and spends whatever time I need to answer my questions. He is a compassionate and caring person and the way he treats me. He promptly returns my phone calls. He is always accessible.
in Little Falls, NJ |
Very good bedside manner. Very informative as to condition and treaments and very responsive to questions.
in Millburn, NJ |
Dr Morganstein is my hematologist - I have a genetic blood disorder and need frequent monitoring and occasional infusions prior to surgery or when I have bleeding issues. He is friendly, empathetic, and knowledgeable. I'm completely at ease with him and never feel rushed. He encourages my questions (and I always have a lot!) and explains everything fully, without being patronizing. Dr M's assistant, Patty, is terrific - always helpful in person and in response to my messages and calls. A+
in Springfield, NJ |
Dr. Morganstein is honest and straightforward without being an alarmist. He answers all questions clearly and patiently.
in Westfield, NJ |
You don't usually hear people say they're looking forward to meeting with their Oncologist. If they do, it just might be Dr. Morganstein. Even in the hardest times I appreciated his gentle and very honest demeanor. Mutual Dr/ Patient respect complimented by an outstanding staff made my diagnosis, treatment, recovery and follow up, an overall great and positive experience. In time of crisis, being surrounded by people willing to share their gifts of knowledge and caring is a blessing. Thank You !
in KENILWORTH, NJ |
NICEST DOCTOR YOU WILL EVER MEET. HE IS VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE WHEN IT COMES TO HIS PATIENTS. HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HE TRULY IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR. I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO REFER PEOPLE TO HIM.
in Plainfield New Jersey |
I was talking to him we were telling stories and laughing. We spoke about life our families and what to do next
in Cranford, NJ |
Dr. Morganstein has that rare combination of medical expertise and concern that helps to allay a patient's hopes and fears. He explained the course of my treatment, and answered my concerns in a knowledgeable and kind way. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.
in Cranford, NJ |
Dr. Morganstein was very reassuring that I would get the best possible treatment. He never appeared rushed, he always answered any questions that I asked of him. He said we could call anytime if we had a problem which we did on a Sunday,I would recommend this doctor very highly to familt and friends. His staff is the best,with returning calls or scheduling appointments. Everyone that we dealt with were caring special people,
in Linden, NJ |
He's caring, speaks English, has a sense of humor, which is more important than you think, and yet doesn't downplay what we're dealing with. He's responsive to your needs. Just give the office a call and he/they are on it. And, he has no problem putting you in the hospital if/when you absolutely need it. On that note, he seems to know what's going on with you even when you don't know something IS going on. Oh, and they are really good about appointment times being met.
in Rahway, NJ |
Excellent, fantastic. He is compassionate yet very professional.
in Martinsville, NJ |
I'm so pleased I was recommended to Dr. Morganstein. He and his staff were so wonderful through my chemo treatments in 2012 and continues to be supportive. He takes the time during each and every appointment to address any and all questions me or my family have. I recently recommended Dr. Morganstein to a friend for her father. I've heard nothing but glowing feedback from my friend about Dr. Morganstein and his staff.
in Westfield, NJ |
A wonderful,caring Dr. who is excellent in his field, I would highly recommend him. He genuinely cares about his patients.
in Sunmmit, NJ |
He listens and relates to the patient. Explains the condition clearly and what needs to be done. Motivates the patient to participate in his treatment. An outstanding doctor.
in Union, NJ |
Dr. Morganstein has been my father's doctor for the past 5 years. Prior to meeting Dr. Morganstein, my father had been to 3 other doctors who were unsuccessful in treating him and actually misdiagnosed him. Thankfully, Dr. Morganstein took the time to listen and get to know my father and correctly diagnose his particular condition. Thanks to Dr Morganstein and his treatment, my 80 year old father is completely healthy today. He is always extremely warm and friendly and treats you like family.
in North Plainfield, NJ |
Excellent, bedside manner ,and very devoted to his patients treatments. His staff is a true reflexion of his management style, pure loving care for all . I tell everyone about Dr. Morganstein keeping me alive ,can someone please teach him to Whistle---Please :-)
in Hillside, NJ |
Not enough space to write about Dr. Morganstein and his staff! My father is 70yo has lymphoma and no history of serious illness. Dr. M and his staff made my father feel very comfortable and cared for. The entire staff is always happy to see him and cheer him on his progress. Dr. M is always happy to see him and we feel the genuine care and compassion from the Dr. The dreadful C word is scary but I've never seen my father happier to go to a dr visit! He says he never felt better.
in Faramingdale, NJ |
Dr. Neil Morganstein is pragmatic and a true professional.Neil and his team literally saved my life.
Have you seen Dr. Neil Morganstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Morganstein?