Dr. Neil McDevitt, MD

Dr. Neil McDevitt, MD

Bariatric Medicine  |

Dr. Neil McDevitt, MD is a bariatric medicine doctor who practices in Summerville, SC. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. McDevitt is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center and Trident Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. McDevitt

Our Summerville, South Carolina bariatric (weight loss) surgery center is devoted to helping you attain the healthy lifestyle you?ve always wanted. Dr. Neil McDevitt and the entire team at Coastal Carolina Bariatric Center are committed to providing you with personalized care and attention you deserve, while using state-of-the-art bariatric (weight loss) surgical procedures designed to help you reach your weight loss goals.

Video

Dr. McDevitt's Experience

Dr. McDevitt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine

• Intestinal Obstruction
  • Pyloric Stenosis
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Ventral Hernia

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Colectomy
  • Laparotomy
  • Paraesophageal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Medical College Of Georgia, General Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Medical College Of Georgia, General Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Bariatric Surgery, Emory University School Of Medicine, Department Of Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. McDevitt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDevitt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDevitt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDevitt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McDevitt to family and friends
Dr. McDevitt's Performance
in Summerville, SC |
He is a great, caring doctor that takes his time to know his patient, which is abnormal . You walk in as a patient but by the time you walk out you feel like you've gained a friend and additional family members, I have been seeing him for over three years and three surgeries later I would highly recommend my friend and doctor to everyone.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Had an amazing experience with Dr. McDevitt. Very thorough and informative. Also, very concerned and gave easy explanations and advice. His nurse, Jane was amazing as well and has gone well over and beyond to help me!! I wish this was my primary care physician.... love this office and staff...
in Hanahan, SC |
He is competent, efficient and willing to listen to your concerns. The staff is also very attentive and friendly.
in Round O, SC |
I have nothing but good experience here! They treat you like family and are sincerely concerned for you and your health!
in Summerville, SC |
THIS man is the BEST!!! He doesn't treat you like a patient - more like family. You don't often find a doctor that "cares" so much about your well being! The staff is the same way! Always there for you no matter what!
in Goose Creek, SC |
I was very pleased with Dr McDevitt and his staff. They are all very friendly and helpful.He answered all my questions and did not make me nervous.
in Ladson, SC |
Everyone was nice. I left feeling very motivated and ready to start my journey to better health.
in Summerville, SC |
He is the best! If he is upset, or anything you would never know it. He is a true professional, always concerned for you, regardless of what is happening around him. Always in a good mood, and is really happy with your progress. I consider that he saved my life 2 yrs. ago doing my hernia surgery that no other dr. would even consider doing. I will never be able to thank him or his staff.
in Bonneau sc |
I felt a warm welcome. I was treated wil the most respect. I would recommend Dr Mcdevitt. To everyone. He talked to me like he had known me all my life. The office staff was very friendly and answered all my questions. I had to have test done they got right on it I think I waited less then 5 min for them to get it set up. I love this place.
Washington, DC |
His skill at what he does is obvious, but the thing that sets him far above his peers is that he and his staff respect my time. Never keeps me waiting. He excels at establishing and maintaining relationships. He is a treasure.
in North Charleston South Carolina |
The whole staff is awesome!
in Summerville, SC |
Amazing caring physician with a fantastic staff.
in Summerville, SC |
The best doctor I have ever had! Dr. Mcdevitt and his team truly care, they made this experience pleasant and are always there for me and my husband.
Have you seen Dr. Neil McDevitt, MD?
Are you Dr. McDevitt?

Visit Dr. McDevitt

Dr. McDevitt accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina