Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD

Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD is a family medicine specialist in Sterling Heights, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, and more.

Somerset Family Medicine

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Jaddou treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Allergy
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

I provide modern treatment with old-fashioned care to the entire family. Our staff is friendly, and we work with patients from many different cultures.

• Urgent Care Medicine

3.0

Dr. Jaddou?
Dr. Jaddou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD
I have been Dr Jaddou's patient for the last five years, he is very nice and caring. I normally dread going to doctor offices, but Dr Jaddou and his staff make it easier for me, they always greet me with a smile and take care of my health concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr Jaddou is professional and a dedicated doctor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr. Jaddou is the best doctor and I would recommend him to anybody, he takes his time with patients. I am very happy for a pcp like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Usually can get it right away within a day or so...always a good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Rude, rude , rude service. Doctor doesn't even take enough time to diagnose you. I wont recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Jaddou for years and he is a very good person, He spends good time with the patient and listens to his patients. He referred me to the best doctors. I wouldn't go to any other family doctor, and I always recommend him to my family and friends. His clinic is always clean and the staff is nice and they are always happy to schedule me. I love Dr Jaddou and all my family are his patients. I will always pray to Jesus and his angels to take care of Dr Jaddou and his family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Doctor Jaddou is one of the best doctors out there, always takes appointment as soon as the same day you call and that is rare to find. His office is always organized, clean & not to mention the staff are very nice answers your call right away unlike most places. Nice atmosphere would definitely recommend to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
I made a huge mistake in believing that this guy knew exactly what he was doing. Incompetence is an understatement, as he misdiagnosed me, and prescribed the wrong medication that has essentially altered my life forever. He spends more time googling on his computer than actually examining his patients. I will forever regret the day that I came to this guy for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Went to this doctor because he was on my medicaid insurance card as my primary care provider. Office and staff were great - Dr Jaddou wasn’t horribly unpleasant and unprofessional. Thankfully spent only about 5-10 minutes talking with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr Jaddou and his staff were very friendly and helpful from scheduling my appointment all the way to checking out. Dr Jaddou helped me with my medical issue and knew exactly what I needed to get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr. Jaddou treats his patients as family. He listens and cares about me everytime I visit him. The office is very clean and organized and I have referred many of my friends to him also. The staff always greets me with a smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr.Jaddou is a nice guy who is always willing to listen to your medical concerns and find the accurate diagnosis. He is thorough and takes his time with his patients. Office opens Monday to Saturday; two locations which really accommodate work schedule. Offices are very nice and clean. I am very thankful that doctor Jaddou is my Family Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr Jaddou is a very smart doctor. I got a wrong diagnosis by a specialist, But Dr Jaddou was not convinced of that diagnosis so he did tests and discovered that I did not have that disease and that I was mid-diagnosed. I give him 5 stars because of this reason. He really deserves it. Dr Jaddou checked the review of that specialist and it was really bad. I followed up with another specialist in the same clinic who agreed with Dr Jaddou that i was misdiagnosed at first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
I am very happy with his patient care. He spends good amount of time to discuss all of your medical concerns. His clinic is spotless and the patient rooms are well equipped. The staffs are always helpful and kind when I call them to make an appointment. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
I saw Dr jaddou last September for a bump behind my ear (I have non hodkins lymphoma)he listened to my heart looked in my ear and said go see see an ENT went to my daughters she felt my lymph nodes in my neck right one swollen I called my oncologist turns out the cancer is back if Dr jaddou had done a proper exam instead of sitting and looking in computer I would've known to see my other Dr needless to say I have a new Dr who is much better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
I've been looking for a PCP for quite some time. A buddy recommended Dr. Jaddou. I scheduled an appointment online for the next day. Online appointments are available for all type of cases. When I had to go in for my consultation (after blood work and urinalysis), the receptionist called me a day prior to remind me of the appointment (good job). The morning of my appointment, they did call again (double good). I recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor. See for yourself how good he is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Dr.Jadoo is a good person but he is not too qualified in this field. I had to go to him 2- 3 times to get my issue resolved
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?
Not likely. Doesnt return calls or emails, doesn't perscribe the right medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Jaddou, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jaddou?

Insurance accepted

Molina
Priority Health
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jaddou treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital