Dr. Neil Heskel, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Heskel

HESKEL NEIL S MD OFFICE

865 37th Pl Vero Beach, FL 32960

Dr. Neil Heskel, MD is a dermatologist in Vero Beach, FL and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1978 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Heskel accepts

Dr. Heskel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
Blue Options

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Heskel's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mycosis Fungoides
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Psoriasis
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Psoriasis
  • Ulcer
  • Vascular Birthmarks
  • Wart Treatment
  • Warts

Every patient is considered a VIP. We try to treat you like we would like to be treated, with concern and respect.

• Dermatology

1983
Oregon Health & Science University (Ohsu)
1980

3.319502074688797%

Dr. Heskel?
Dr. Heskel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Neil Heskel, MD
I have been a patient of Dr. Heskel's for several years. I have always found him and his staff to be courteous, helpful, professional and knowledgeable. Anytime anyone asks about a dermatologist, I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Never going back. Went for skin check & told the nurse I had some areas of concern . She was leaving the room & I asked if there was a gown or sheet so I could undress for the exam. She told me I can just drop my pants when the Dr came in. Thought that was strange so I began to remove my clothing down to my boxers, so the Dr. could actually look at my skin, & he immediately walks in. He was super fast & barely glanced at me. I pointed out the spots I was concerned about, & he was very dismissive. Total waste of time & money. Time to find another Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Best ever Dermatologist. Have been treated by 5or 6 different Dermatologist in North Carolina for Neurodermatitis without success. The itching constanly was really affecting not only my skin but my mental state. Finally decided to give it one more try here in Florida and he gave me a RX for a creme that absolutely got rid of the itch like never before and skin cleared up. This was all over my head and body, front and back. He is my Hero.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
As a single mother I am limited to using the Medicaid system for my kids healthcare. Dr. Heskell is one of very few dermatologists who accept Medicaid so my expectations were not very high. To my surprise I have found him to be the ultimate professional having gotten my sons acne under control in record time. He has a wonderful staff who are professional and caring. The office is clean and orderly.I am pleased with the care and overall environment of Dr. Heskell‘s practice. One final thing that can’t go without mention is The Dude. The Dude abides in Dr. Haskell‘s private office and patients are invited to say hello to him. He is a gentle giant who provides a wonderful icebreaker for the nervous, young or new patients. It is always the highlight of our visit to be invited to say hello. There is nothing like pet therapy to assist in the emotional and spiritual well-being of the patients. This mother is very grateful that Dr. Heskell takes medicaid!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Dr. Heskel has been my Dermatologist for more than 5 years now. He is my find it and fix it guy. He is efficient, personable and professional which gives me confidence that his actions are correct and in my best interest. His staff is also top notch. On each and every phone call and appointment that I have had with them they are efficient, courteous and helpful. It is a first class office headed by a first class Dermatologist that I highly recommend to anyone looking for quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
I see Dr Heskel for my annual skin cancer screening. They are prompt, professional and attentive. Always a good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
I have had the pleasure of being taken care of by Dr. Heskel and his outstanding staff once or twice a year for 22 years. I am an "old" blue-eyed redhead with extremely sensitive skin. Dr. Heskel and his folks have expertly managed my medical care and related records/billing matters. You couldn't be in better hands with any other dermatologist practice. Sharon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Dr. Heskel and his wonderful staff have been taking care of me since 1997. I require quarterly monitoring because I am a retired golf professional, I am in the Florida sun everyday, and I have had melanoma/other skin cancer more than a few times. I cannot play golf in the dark so Doc keeps my skin in the best working order possible. And I really enjoy visiting the office when the Dude abides! Thanks, Ernie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
I just had a basil cell removal checked. Dr. Heskel is always prompt and cordial. I have been going to him for several and am totally satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Being reluctant after moving from Dallas, TX we were very pleasantly surprised to find a high quality of physician as Dr. Heskel. He is very knowledgeable and patient oriented. Definitely a 5-star doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Excellent experience and excellent result. Recommended to family members and they had similar results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Dr. Heskel has been my doctor for several years and has done a wonderful job with both my surgical and blue light experiences. He is a very caring and a more than competent physician. His patient's health is his primary concern along with giving options and explanations of treatments . Linda Greer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
One of the best doctors in Vero Beach. Always has time to discuss care plans, options and more importantly doesn't make you wait 6 months to get an appointment. I recommend him to all my friends and family. His office is clean and his staff is friendly and attentive. I wish more doctors followed his philosophy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Most professional, considerate, attentive medical service in Vero Beach. No exceptions, the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Dr. Heskel and his staff are great, very professional and caring. Since I had many pre-cancer spots on my face, he recommended photodynamic therapy where a solution is applied to your face and you sit under a light for about 15”. It was very effective and less damaging than cryosurgery. He treated my psoriasis flare-up with UVB light box for about 6 weeks, 3 days a week. Luckily it worked, and I didn’t have to go on Humira. I highly recommend Dr. Heskel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Most recent visit was yesterday but many more have previously occurred many times before and he's done a wonderful job which is greatly appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
ADD 20 MORE STARS TO EQUAL 25.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
I have been going to dr heskel for about 3 yrs,the dr and all people in the office are great if 0n the phone our in person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Knows his stuff. One appointment and cured two problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neil Heskel, MD?
Dr. Heskel diagnosed my autoimmune skin disease ( Bullous Pemphigoid )on the very 1st visit with him. I had seen my primary and cardio Drs. and they both were bewildered as to the cause. Dr. Heskel is very professional and relaxing to be around , with a sense of humor to make you smile. Very comforting and puts you at ease , esp. in this situation of the disease being rare ( one out of 20,000 in the US )
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Heskel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Heskel treats patients.