Dr. Neil S. Heskel, MD

Dr. Neil S. Heskel, MD

Dermatology | Male

HESKEL NEIL S MD OFFICE 865 37th Pl, Vero Beach, FL 32960 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Heskel specializes in Dermatology and practices in Vero Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Heskel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Heskel's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Heskel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Heskel

Dr. Heskel accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Heskel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Heskel's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heskel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Heskel
Dr. Heskel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (61)
Vero Beach, FL |
He is very practical and always recommends reasonable or over the counter medicine if appropriate for a condition. I love his assistant Dude, who is running for President. Ask to meet Dude.
in Fort Pierce, FL |
I like Dr. Heskel because he doesn't do unnecessary procedures on you. He always lets you know whether or not your insurance is going to cover something that you may ask him to do, so you aren't surprised with a bill at the end of your visit. He lets you know if its necessary or not and lets you choose how you want to deal with some skin issues you may have. He has a pleasant personality and is pretty much on time.
in Vero Beach |
Have been a patient for over 16 years. Friendly staff and professional care from Dr Heskel. Never had a complaint in these many years, Office is kept clean and comfortable. Waiting time is acceptable. I have been to other Dermatologist before moving to Vero. He is the best...
A very caring Doctor.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Have seen Dr Heskel for several issues. The experience has been excellent and more importantly the conditions have been treated and cured. Highly recommend Dr Heskel to anyone looking for a dermatologist in Vero Beach area.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
Dr. Heskal has been wonderful,caring and attentive to my needs. I've been a patient for more then 6 yrs and never considered looking for another dermatologist because when I found dr heskal I found the best.
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr,Heskel is always pleasant and very easy going. Always willing to listen to hear what your concerns are if any. Myself and my husband have been going to him for six years. His office staff is always helpful and pleasant.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel listened to me - he seemed to appreciate that I was well informed about my condition. He suggested we try something, which I appreciate. The appointment was on time and a breeze. AND... he takes all my insurances!!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel's office visit is about as simple as falling off a log. He is all business about addressing your problem and gets to the root of the problem very quickly. He and his staff respect your time and get you in and out as quickly as possible. As an example of a physician who cares, on my latest visit he spent considerable amount of time making sure I understood completely what I needed to do to ensure my surgery was successful.
Vero Beach, FL |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Heskel's for 18 years. Dr. Heskel is calm and deliberate in his examinations and diagnosis. He is very honest and direct in his explanations of a diagnosis or issue. He is very practical, does not recommend nor schedule unnecessary procedures. He tries to save the patient time and money, while still taking care of the medical issue. He is serious but very pleasant at all times.
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel and all his staff are always patient, punctual, caring and offer encouragement. I would not be able to find a more caring place for my skin care needs. They are absolutely "top-notch"!!!
in Vero Beach, FL |
Easy access. Kind and thoughtful. Confidence inspiring.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dry sense of humor takes a minute or two to get used to, but a very nice, caring doctor. He listened to me and investigated everything about which I was concerned. There was two treatments available to me and he went over the pros and cons of each treatment until I fully understood them. He treated me on the first visit rather than making me come back and paying for a second office visit. Staff is very friendly, too!
Vero Beach, FL |
He is always prompt and on schedule with my appointments. He doesn't overbook, like most other Doctors. I like that he is direct and to the point, matter of fact.
Vero Beach, FL |
A few years ago I pointed out a growth on my back that had grown from about 1/8 to 3/8 in a year or so. Heskel poo pooed it. Said it was nothing so I forgot about it. The next time I noticed the growth it was larger than a nickle. It looked the same, just larger. This time Heskel did an autopsy and confirmed it was a squamous cell. He cut a section out of my back the size of a silver dollar. I have not been back since.
in Vero Beach, FL |
He and his staff are not only professional and excellent in their field, they are also prompt, courteous and do there job with a smile and a sense of humor. All in all a very pleasant atmosphere for a doctor's office. I arrived early for an appointment and was seen immediately..
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel was very kind and attentive. He made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I needed.
in Vero Beach, FL |
DR. HESKEL IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR, EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD BED SIDE MANNER, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE'S NOT A GOOD PHYSICIAN. HE TAKES TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS EACH TIME. HE ALWAYS ASK ME IF I HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS. ALSO HIS STAFF IS VERY POLITE, ESPECIALLY ALICIA SHE'S VERY GOOD BUT SHE'S BEEN THERE A LONG TIME. SHE KNOWS WHAT HE THINKING BEFORE HE TELLS HER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ETHIC.
in Vero Beach, FL |
My whole experience was pleasant. I have been a patient for a very long time and have always had very good care.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel and his staff were very professional. I was able to schedule an appointment within one week and I was seen promptly. Dr. Heskel is very courteous and friendly and he explains any issues in an easy to understand manner. He took the time necessary to perform an exam and talk with me about my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him.
in Sebastian, FL |
He removed some moles-patient and kind doctor-nice job.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Heskel was gracious to see me quickly when all other dermatologists in town offered me an appointment months out. My problem needed attention, and I could not wait for weeks or months. His office staff was very polite. Most of all, Dr. Heskel is very experienced and is very kind as well. Thank you to him and his staff for treating me. I can't say enough good about this office.
Have you seen Dr. Neil S. Heskel, MD?
Are you Dr. Heskel?

Compare Dr. Heskel

• Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Heskel's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mycosis Fungoides

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Narrow Band UVB Light for Psoriasis
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Completed in 1979

Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Completed in 1980

Oregon Health & Science University (Ohsu)

Completed in 1983

Swarthmore College

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Heskel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heskel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heskel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Heskel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Heskel

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Heskel's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Heskel

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients