Dr. Neil Fine, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Neil Fine, MD
Dr. Neil Fine, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Fine is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Fine's Experience

See how Dr. Fine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Fine is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fine has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fine to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Fine's Performance
    in Chicago, IL |
    I underwent a prophylactic double mastectomy in November 2015 when I was 27. Dr. Fine did the second half of the initial surgery and the reconstructive surgery. I could not be happier with the outcome and had a great experience (all things considered). Dr. Fine, Michelle, and the office staff were incredibly responsive (via text, email, and phone) and kind throughout the process and always made me feel comfortable. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Fine as a fantastic surgeon
    in Homer Glen, IL |
    I can hardly describe how grateful I am to Dr. Fine and his team. I am brca1 positive with left invasive ductal and left DCIS. With his counsel and that of Dr. Bethke (surgical oncology NW) decided on a bilateral mastectomy. Dr Fine has spent significant time with me (never in a rush, always very present) explaining things pre, day of, and post surgery. I feel very well cared for and in the best hands possible. I am two weeks post surgery and healing nicely with tissue expanders.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr Fine's office has been extremely helpful to me over the last five years. They have been with me through a double mastectomy, expanders, implants, and breast reconstruction. During this time, they have given me great information on my options up front and have always thoroughly answered my many questions. They are a warm, caring office that stops at nothing for the health of their patients.
    in Huntley, IL |
    I could write a novel about my incredible experience with Dr. Neil Fine and his staff. Overall, I've never felt more cared for as a patient. Unfortunately, I've had my fair share of doctors. But nobody made me feel more comfortable, informed, or hopeful than Dr. Fine. I became his patient due to the fact that I wanted reconstruction after a double mastectomy. His skill puts him in the same category as the best of the best. And that also goes for his team-- that's exactly what they are... a team.
    in Arlington, TX |
    Dr. Fine and his entire staff at NSPS are the most caring group of professionals I have ever known. He and all his staff are so willing to take time to listen and answer every question no matter how long it takes. Their level of interest lets one know how much they care. They were not afraid to give their opinions of the best alternatives for my reconstruction. I trusted them completely. The results of the reconstruction are beautiful. I could not be happier with the results.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr Fine and his team are outstanding - professional, caring, educated, and compassionate. Dr Fine performed several operations on my mother during breast cancer and recently performed a bilateral breast reduction surgery on me. I could not be happier with the results and there is nobody else I would've considered as a surgeon.
    Have you seen Dr. Neil Fine, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fine?

Dr. Fine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fine has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fine's Board Certifications

Brigham/Chldns Harvard Med School

Completed in 1994

University Of Nevada, Reno

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Fine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery